Dosecast has been featured in the New York Times, Real Simple magazine, Reader's Digest, About.com, Fierce Mobile Healthcare, and iMedicalApps.com. Remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time, with Dosecast.
Dosecast is flexible and easy-to-use, with these features in the * Free edition *:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders to your phone, tablet or Android Wear device and lets you postpone them, like a snooze button. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you until you respond. It can also sound a continuous alarm. Dosecast updates your reminder times as you travel and move across time zones.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose. You can also track each drug's expiration date.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
In addition to these features, upgrading to the * Pro edition with CloudSync * includes the following:
★ MULTI-DEVICE SYNC: The Dosecast CloudSync service automatically keeps all your drug data up-to-date across an unlimited number of Apple and Android devices and enables dose reminders to be delivered to all devices simultaneously - even across platforms.
★ MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, liquid doses, and more.
★ DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. If you forget to log a dose when you take it, you can edit the history later.
★ QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left!
★ MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized.
★ DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each.
★ DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route.
★ CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due.
The Pro Edition comes with a 7-day free trial. It can be cancelled at any time, but please note that past subscription payments can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
Exceptionally simple and easy user interface.
Recording what medications you are taking has never been this easy.
Type in the name of the medication you are taking once,
when you take it for the first time,
and you will never need to type it again.
Turn on the NAG ME feature for a medication
and it will gently nag if you are missing your regular schedule.
No need to tell it when you are supposed to take a medication,
or when you want to be reminded.
Shortly after you were supposed to take a medication and didn't,
it will start gently nagging you with music,
and a popup will tell you which medication you are missing.
The main display shows the last time you took each medication.
With a quick click and confirm, you record that you are now taking it again.
With a longer tap you can see the history for a medication and change details if need be.
Export by email as a CSV attachment.
Free and Ad free.
To change the name of a medication, pick 'change name' from the long press menu in the main view. This will change the name of the medication and will reflect throughout the history of this medication.
To change the date and/or time for a particular instance,
choose History from the long-press menu.
In the medication history view, long press the date/time item you wish to edit. This might be the last time you took this medication, but you can also change any earlier entry.
If you are placing a log several hours after it actually took place, follow these steps:
1. enter medication now.
2. long press History.
3. long press the first row (this last entry should show) and pick 'Set Time'.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
“Love it. Helps with keeping track of kids illness”
“Excellent app. allows me to keep track of my family's medical history without clogging up my general calendar”
Knowledge is power, and this app puts the power in your hands:
• Exact description of the disease onset and progress when talking to a doctor
• Easier identification of reoccurring problems for each family member separately
• Help you examine the connection between illness and treatment – did the treatment given really help over the long run, or should you maybe consider alternatives?
• A report for each family member showing his or her medical state throughout the year. You can easily see which illnesses are repeated, how many sick days where reported etc'
• An overview report for all family members
• A graphical calendar view for each person showing his daily status
• A calendar overview for the entire family
• Create your own "family medical cabinet"
• Log Doctor visits, appointments and prescribed medication with relation to problem
* Acts as a real Health Diary (a.k.a. Health Book, Medical Diary or Health Journal). Can also be used as menstruation tracker.
• Keep track of physical treatment (from medical procedures and surgeries to alternative medicine like acupuncture and shiatsu)
• Create your family's digital "vaccinations booklet"
• Keep detailed record of symptoms and other detailed physical state required for special treatments, like homeopathy
• Keep all your Family's medical history – Hospitalizations, allergies, blood type, chronic diseases and conditions and more
• Includes hundreds of symptoms (what is the issue, where it hurts, general feeling, fever, appetite, skin conditions and many more) and common diseases, all carefully collected with the advice of doctors and pharmacists. Search or pick by body region. In addition, you can manually add any information you care about
• A personalized treatments list (Report medication type, sickness days, doctors, specialists treatments, vaccinations and more)
• Great for any person responsible for tracking symptoms of others (as a mom and dad, your elderly parents, chronically sick child etc.)
* As some of our users do - keep track of sick pets too!
* Includes configurable reminders (can be used as simple medication reminder)
• Complete privacy! Your personal data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you
* Have your EMR - Electronic medical record - handy at all times
* Highest rated android app of its kind
This application is alive and kicking so you can expect even more features and reports in the upcoming updates. Contact us and let us know what you are missing!
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MedicalogApp
For FAQs and more visit our website:
Permissions: "External USB" is for backup, "Boot" is for allowing notifications, "Network state" is required to offer the right features when network is available and "billing" is to allow purchase of "pro" version.
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
•Personal medication schedule
•Pill reminders and alerts when it's time to take your medications
•Log the pills you took
•Connect to your pharmacy to refill prescriptions
•Create a list of your medications for your doctor or health provider
•Look up pill and drug information
•Simple and easy to use
•Reliable alarm function
•Low battery usage
•Set multiple daily alarms
•Set multiple daily doses
•Automatic refill reminders
•Medicine details and information available
•Your data is backed up automatically
This program will solve your problems and make your life easier. With Pill Organizer, you can easily devote yourself to your work or pleasure, and the app will remind you that you should take your medicine.
The application allows you to create various medicine taking schedules. You can use application to plan when you should take tablets, pills, contraceptives, and all other medicines. It has alarm functions and it allows you to control when and how many tablets you took.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: email@example.com
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
•Manage the usage (both amount and frequency) of your medication
•Set up and trigger reminders as to when to take your medication
•Keep a history of all the medications that you have taken
•Re-order your medication from your Pharmacy or Doctor, directly from within the app
•Your selected Pharmacy may also be able to send you instant notification on your device when your prescription is ready
•Send you a reminder when to re-order your medication
Key Features & Benefits
PillManager is the first application to allow the user to not only track their medication, but also send reorder requests directly from their handset to their doctor or pharmacist, simply at the touch of a button. Reorder requests can be text or image based, with images taken with the device’s built in camera, and are sent via email from within the app interface.
Say you want to transfer your prescription to a Pharmacist. No need to spend countless amount of time going through all the details over the phone. Simply transmit a copy of your prescription or a picture of your medication instantly from within the app. Job done!
If you send in an order to one of the PillManager registered Pharmacies, you can also be notified by instant messages on your phone about the status of your prescription request
The app keeps a record of medication taken, details of which can then be distributed via email to interested parties, directly from within the app. This can be very useful, for example, when visiting your doctor, since now you can transmit your medication intake history, to the doctor, prior to your visit
Users can create audible and visual alerts when their medication is due, based on defined timescales for morning, noon and evening doses. Using Push notification, the app is able to alert you as soon as the medication is due, even when not using the application.
All information within the app is PIN protected, ensuring that all data remains confidential and is only shared with trusted individuals for the purposes of tracking recent medication histories or for prescription modifications.
The application also includes a handy Notes application which you can use to keep and track important notes about your medication etc.
If your Pharmacy is registered with us, and you select that Pharmacy, your App will display the specific Pharmacy details without you having to remember any Pharmacy contact information. You may be able to dial the Pharmacy directly from their contact information as well as send in your prescription requests to your chosen Pharmacy without
having to remember the Pharmacy email address. It also allows the Pharmacy Logo to be displayed on the different pages.
* Persistent, reliable alarms
* No battery drain
* No ads / permissions
* Highly configurable
* Multiple daily doses
* Status notifications
* Prescription refill reminders
* Medicine details
* User selectable alarm
* Backup and restore data
If you are upgrading from the free version, you can transfer your data by doing a backup in free and restore in pro.
After an update, you must launch Med Minder once to re-register your alarms.
**** IMPORTANT **** If you have a task killer, put Med Minder in its ignore list or your alarms may not work!
**** ALSO IMPORTANT ****
When you put your android phone on "mute" or "vibrate" mode, the phone ONLY mutes the ringer and notification sounds. It does NOT mute applications, such as games or media players. This means that if you have the Med Minder alarm pop-up enabled under settings, the alarm will sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode. If you need Med Minder to be muted, you can either disable the pop-up alarm under settings or manually turn your media volume down with your volume control button. However, I recommend "Mute Widget", a home screen widget that allows one-click muting of all sounds, ringer, notifications, and media.
Please contact me if you have any issues or feature requests
For additional information, please check the website:
Takeda is not a healthcare provider. It does not render medical advice or services, and the information should never be used as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare provide. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a disease or other health problem. You should instead always consult your physician or other healthcare provider.
Keep an up-to-date list of your medications:
Record medicine name, dose, and timings for all your regular and as-needed medicines
Update the list easily when any changes are made
Ensure your doctor or pharmacist has a complete and accurate medicine list whenever they see you
Track changes in your treatment:
Any medication change will prompt the app to ask for a comment on why this happened (for example, if the medicine was causing a side effect, you can note it here)
List changes by date or by each medication, allowing you or your doctor/pharmacist to look back and see how your medication history has changed – and why!
Optional passcode protection
All data on your medicines is stored in your phone, and is never sent or uploaded elsewhere.
With MedSimple Lite you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the MedSimple Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to MedSimple Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
MedSimple Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) MedSimple keeps you in complete control of your meds.
MedSimple Helps You Remember...
1) MedSimple alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
MedSimple Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind.
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
MedSimple gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how
to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual
medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With MedSimple, life just gets easier!
MedSimple: Meds Made Simple!
Download the app today, and visit www.MedSimpleApp.com for more information!
Medicine Tracker helps you keep track and never forget your medicines. All you have to do is just add a medicine and add doses (times at which you are supposed to take the medicine in a day) to it and it will remind you at every dose time at regular intervals (1/2/3... days) specified.
Suppose you need to take 2 tablets of a medicine say M on alternate days starting 'today' @ 9:00 and 21:00. Then add the Medicine, mark dose as 2 tablet(s), specify the starting date as 'today', set take every 2 days, add 2 doses to it - 09:00 and 21:00 and set the notification ON. Guess what! that's it. This app will send you notifications on alternate days at specified time.
Additional amazing features:
1. You can maintain medicine profiles for multiple users.
2. You can add notes to your medicines.
3. You can customize you notifications(tone/vibrate/light) and snooze(duration) behavior.
4. Maintain a history of missed doses.
These recommendations take into account weight, age, medical background and temperature. They follow international medical guidelines. Fever Alert answers to the following questions:
- Is a medication necessary in this case? When to take it? Dose?
- Is it necessary to call a doctor? Call emergency services?
- When should I measure again temperature?
Ability to store and record all profiles temperature curves.
Designed and developed by a French doctor.
- direct call: allow you to call Doctor and contact directly from application.
- send sms: allow the application to send notification to your contact when it's time to measure temperature.
- read contacts: allow you to pick up phone numbers from your phonebook.
- vibrator: allow your phone to vibrate when it's time to measure temperature.
No personal data are shared.
Here's how ALERGYCAST™ with SYMPTOM TRACKER can help you better understand your allergy symptoms:
• Get pollen and extended weather forecasts together, to help plan your day.
• Log symptoms and track how you're feeling.
• Unlock charms as you log and reach milestones.
• Notifications alert you when pollen is high in your area.
• See which pollens are high, and get tips to deal with them.
• Set your favorite places or use your location for fast forecasts.
• Find ZYRTEC® products near you quickly and easily with the product locator.
• A short video that explains, in patient-friendly terms, why and how some people react to common indoor and outdoor allergens
• An interactive diagram that gives patients an anatomical view of the nose and paranasal sinuses
• A list of common seasonal and perennial allergens that will help you explain when and where your patients are most likely to develop allergy symptoms
It’s a playful flirtation device for better flirting, better dates, and, most importantly, better sex.
So start playing and find out what makes you two.
TWO by K-Y® App Features:
♥ Choose from a seemingly endless list of:
→ Date ideas
→ Foreplay tips and techniques
→ Randomly generated flirts you can send to your partner
♥ Discover romantic restaurants, bars, and other fun activities based on your location.
♥ Create and share unique date nights from your matched “likes”.
♥ Take a peek at your partner’s choices and discover things you had no idea they were into.
♥ Save date night ideas so you can do them again, or for the first time, at a later date.
© McNEIL-PPC, Inc. 2013 All rights reserved.
TWO by K-Y® App is published by McNEIL-PPC, Inc., which is solely responsible for its content. This application is intended for users from the United States. Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.