Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Get access to the world’s largest network of professional weather and lightning sensors for the most accurate forecasts, the fastest severe weather alerts and more.
Only WeatherBug provides exclusive Spark™ lightning proximity alerts for your current and saved locations. Find out exactly how far away lightning is to you and stay safer!
Know Before with these useful features:
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Severe Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Our exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition. Plus, you get all National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get real-time, minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning monitoring from the WeatherBug Total Lightning Network.
• Extended 10-Day Forecast – Weather happens. Get the most accurate extended forecast and Know Before 10 days ahead.
• Enhanced Interactive Maps – Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers, such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel tomorrow's cookout? Our new Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather parameters to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Know Before Messages - Messages will appear when we need to tell you something, from lightning in your area to new content.
• Photo Section & Albums – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Now categorized into albums, finding awesome photos has never been quicker or easier. Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery.
• Photo Submission & Sharing – Snap, send & share. Send us your best photos and share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users.
• Spotlight section – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest news on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Customizable Home Screen – Customize your home screen with newly added background themes and rearrange your live tiles to get the info that matters the most to you at-a-glance.
• Multiple Language Support – Get forecasts and alerts for your neighborhood and the world in Spanish and Portuguese!
• My Location – Automatically updates your weather information based on the closest weather station in your neighborhood through GPS.
• Multiple Saved Locations – Save all your locations without any restrictions.
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms”, WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
• Trusted forecasts include hourly, 36-hour, and 10-day forecast options (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
• Weather Maps: Fast, accurate, and localized radar maps offer past and future radar as well as severe weather alerts for storm tracking and tornado activity. With map layers you can select road or satellite views; activate hurricane tracking; and choose map layers, whether it’s cloud, radar, water temperature, wind speed, snow cover or more.
• Current weather conditions give you the “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
• Social Weather: Report your weather conditions to us! We'll use the information to improve the forecast & map out what others are reporting or tracking in your area. Plus, your report will be added to your personalized weather history, so you can track your past reports. To complete your report, remember to take a photo and share it with your friends. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• Severe Notifications and Weather Alerts: Get alerts for severe weather and high pollen counts for any of your favorite location(s). You also have the option to activate an always-on temperature in your notification bar for tracking the location of your choice.
• Weather Widgets: Offered in several sizes, whether you want the 1x1 weather widget, 2x2 weather widget, 4x1 weather widget, or 4x2 weather widget
• Seasonal tools, like our airport delays module, pollen counts, and boat & beach planner help you plan your life around the weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• From severe storms to bizarre findings, stay up-to-date with the latest weather news stories. You can also watch our videos, which cover everything from your local forecast to climate change news.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
• Amazing background photos match your location and current weather conditions.
• Navigation: swipe up and down to view the detailed forecasts and news stories.
• The best weather app is also optimized for Android tablets
Don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying about the best weather app:
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“Besides launching an impressive new look, a selection of social features have also been added to the application, radar maps are faster, and navigation has been enhanced. …” – App Advice
“… bright, crisp design and thoughtful layout. It packs a lot of information into not a lot of space, and a new social weather feature makes the service even more interactive … The Weather Channel is a deep dive into meteorological data...” – PC magazine
“One of the more intriguing new features is something The Weather Channel calls ‘Social Weather,’ … a native, Waze-like weather reporting service.” – TIME
"The Weather Channel app ... provides fast, accurate information.” – iDownloadBlog
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON SOCIAL AND WEB:
Check us out at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news and for tracking severe weather. Your WEATHER™ wherever and whenever you want it.
We love when you provide us with feedback. If you love our weather app, please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
When do you need GO Weather Forecast & Widgets?
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets is perfected for you if you want to know the weather of coming hours and days, the current detailed weather, the severe weather alerts, the possibility of outdoor activities, or other weather forecasts you need.
Highlights of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets cooperate with AccuWeather which provide the most professional and accurate weather service for 200,000+ locations worldwide.
Easy to use, exquisite and smooth UI
Various styles of weather widgets, more than 1000 personalized themes (weather widgets and weather wallpapers)
Features of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
► Weather & Clock Widgets: Different widget sizes, 1*1, 2*1, 4*1, 4*2, 5*1, 5*2 for all screens
► Weather alerts: Inform you the severe weather at once.
► Hourly/Daily forecast: Detailed weather report, including temperature, feels like, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
► Wind forecast: Know about details of the wind.
► Precipitation forecast: Get to know whether to bring umbrella.
► Map & Radar: Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images.
► Lifestyle: Forget the weather forecast, we tell you what to do!
► Sharing: Share your current weather by pictures and tell the world "It’s my place in the world!"
What users said
"Great! Has everything you need, accurate, beautiful backgrounds, maps, barometer, humidity info all you want to know." - Mark Torres
"If you're looking for a weather app which provide accurate weather forecast and beautiful widget, GO Weather EX is your choice." - Adam Raj
Arabic - العربية
Bulgarian - Български
Chinese - 中文
Chinese(Traditional) - 繁体中文
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Dutch - Nederlands
Filipino - Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ἑλληνική
Hebrew - Ivrit
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Norwegian - Norsk Bokmål
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Portuguese(Brazil) - Português(Brasil)
Romanian - română
Russian - Pусский
Serbian - Српски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Thai - ไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - اردو
Vietnamese - Việt
Do you want to help GO Weather Forecast & Widgets with the localization efforts? Join us: https://crowdin.com/project/goweather
Stay in touch!
Mit Hilfe von GPS-Ortung, manueller Gebietsauswahl oder Postleitzahlensuche, können Sie sich ein Pollenfluggebiet als persönlichen Favorit auswählen und als Tabelle anzeigen lassen.
- Deutschlandweite Vorhersagekarte für 2-3 Tage
- Vorhersagekarte auf Google Maps
- Widget zur Anzeige der Vorhersage des heutigen Tages für die ausgewählte Region
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: email@example.com
Suchen Sie nach Ihrem aktuellen Standort per GPS oder nach einer Stadt durch Eingabe der PLZ oder des Städtenamens.
Die für Sie relevanten Allergieauslöser und wichtigen Städte legen Sie dabei einfach individuell fest. Zusätzlich zum Pollenflug können Sie sich über die verschiedenen Pollenarten informieren.
Diese App ist optimal bei Heuschnupfen (allergische Rhinitis) und bei allergischem Asthma zur Vorbereitung auf eventuell auftretende Symptome.
Alle Funktionen auf einen Blick:
* Aktuelle Pollenbelastung für die 14 wichtigsten Pollenarten sowie UV-, Ozon- und Feinstaubwerte
* Bis zu 8 mal täglich aktualisierte Werte
* Push-Benachrichtigungen zu ausgewählten Pollen
* Automatische Standortbestimmung per GPS
* Deutschlandweite Suche nach PLZ und Städtenamen
* Festlegen von Favoriten (z.B. für den Ausflugsort)
* Festlegen der persönlich relevanten Auslöser unter Einstellungen
* Informationen zu den 14 Pollenarten
* Weitere Informationen zum Thema Heuschnupfen und Allergie auf www.allergie-helfer.de in der App abrufen
* Einfache und intuitive Bedienung
Einfach herunterladen und selbst ausprobieren!
Pollennieuws wil mensen in staat stellen om pollenplanten die hooikoortsklachten veroorzaken te leren herkennen en te mijden als ze bloeien. Ideaal om even te bekijken voordat u gaat sporten, recreëren of wandelen in de buitenlucht. Het biedt u ook de mogelijkheid om uw hooikoortsmedicatie af te stemmen op de actuele situatie. De applicatie bestaat uit een aantal elementen:
Pollenkaartje Onafhankelijke biologen verzorgen dagelijks een pollenkaartje van Nederland met de verwachting van de pollen in de lucht. De polleninformatie op het pollenkaartje wordt dagelijks rond 7.00 uur door Pollennieuws gemaakt en indien nodig vaker.
• Pollenjournaal Regelmatig schrijft bioloog Maurice Martens een kort tekstbericht met een samenvatting van de meest actuele ontwikkelingen. Nieuw in deze versie is de meerdaagse verwachting. Middels een pushbericht wordt u op de hoogte gehouden van het verschijnen van een nieuw journaal. U kunt het "hatsjoe-geluidje" dat te horen is bij dit pushbericht aan- of uitzetten via de “instellingen” op de laatste pagina van de app.
• Pollenvideofilmpjes Wekelijks worden op mooie locaties nieuwe videofilmpjes over pollen, pollenplanten en hooikoorts gemaakt. In de videofilmpjes wordt wat dieper ingegaan op de kenmerken van een specifieke boom, struik, gras of kruid. De meest recente video's staan bovenaan de lijst. Afhankelijk van het gebruikte besturingssysteem en bijbehorende video-compatibiliteit zou het kunnen zijn dat sommige devices bepaalde video's niet af kunnen spelen.
• Meldingen in een eigen Logboekje Door het plaatsen van meldingen kunt u zelf het verloop van uw eigen hooikoortsklachten vastleggen in een logboekje. U kunt de intensiteit en de zes belangrijkste en meest voorkomende symptomen aangeven.
Door bij de reeks meldingen op de menu knop te drukken, krijgt u in één oogopslag een jaaroverzicht van uw hooikoorts in beeld. U kunt uw meldingen eenvoudig mailen naar bijvoorbeeld uw computer of uw arts via "Exporteer Mijn Meldingen". Ook kunt u uw eigen hooikoortsbeleving vergelijken met andere meldingen uit uw regio en Nederland. Uw anonieme meldingen dragen bij aan het verbeteren van de meerdaagse verwachtingen.
• Pollenkalender In de Pollenkalender wordt de bloeiperiode van de belangrijkste bomen, struiken, grassen en kruiden weergegeven. Als u op een bloeitijdindicatie van de pollenkalender drukt krijgt u een goed herkenbare foto met beschrijving van de plant te zien en de mogelijkheid om een korte leerzame videofilm over deze plant te bekijken.In combinatie met het logboekje kan het verband gelegd worden tussen uw eigen klachten en de bloeiperiode van specifieke planten.
Deze app vereist een goed werkende internet verbinding. Indien dit niet het geval is zal de app niet optimaal tot zijn recht komen.
Veel gebruikers hebben de vraag gesteld waarom GPS wordt gebruikt. GPS gebruik maakt het mogelijk om een zo nauwkeurig mogelijke plaatsbepaling aan de melding toe te voegen. Daardoor wordt een meer gedetailleerd beeld verkregen van het hooikoortsverloop per locatie van alle app-gebruikers tezamen. Dat biedt in opvolgende jaren de mogelijkheid om voor de individuele gebruiker een betere vergelijking van het jaarpatroon te genereren en voor alle gebruikers tezamen een nauwkeuriger landelijke en regionale verwachting op te stellen van de pollendruk.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Full support for Android TV
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Quick Weather features these tools:
-Wind chill calculator
-Weather alerts provided by Weatherbug
-Current conditions, 10 day forecast, radar, and satellite from Weather Underground
-24 hour forecast from Weatherbug
Features from the National Weather Service:
-Local forecast data
-Regional radar data
-Storm Prediction Center convective outlooks
-Watches, Warnings, and Advisories by state
-Tropical weather discussions and maps
-Marine and Tide forecasts
Features from Weather Underground:
-Numerical weather prediction models from the GFS and NAM
-Surface maps including: fronts, temperature, heat index, windchill, humidity, dew point, wind, visibility, visible satellite, jet stream, and precipitation
Health maps including: UV, flu, and air quality
-Forecasts for the United States and around the world
Your feedback can help improve this app. Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
As the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®, we know that nothing is more important to you than your children's health. That's why we created Kids' Wellness Tracker. This new, all-in-one solution brings together the trackers and tools you need to help manage your children's health with ease. Keep notes from of all your children's medical appointments, plus track their heights, weights, BMIs, vaccines, and medicines all with one app. Create a custom profile for each child with an avatar or your choice of photo. Your children's information will be stored exclusively on your Android™ device. Once you've created profiles, you'll be on your way to building a health history for each of your kids.
Kids' Wellness Tracker includes:
• Doctor Appointments tool
- Log medical appointments, set reminders for upcoming visits, and share to your device calendar (calendar share only available in Android™ 4.1 and later)
- Add your own pre-visit questions, then follow-up with notes and your doctor's answers during or after visits
- See your child's complete list of past medical appointments in one simple list view
• Height, Weight, & BMI (Body Mass Index) Tracker
- Track your children's progress as they grow (without marking up the kitchen wall)
• Vaccine Tracker
- Easily track and keep an ongoing record of which shots your children have had, and when
- Sort by vaccine, age, or date
• Medicine Tracker
- Track additional medicines, start and stop dates, and prescribing healthcare providers' names
• Symptom Tracker & Reminder
- Record temperature and symptoms to build your children's health history and set reminders to help track fever, temperature, and symptoms
• Dosing Calculator for Pediatric TYLENOL® & Pediatric MOTRIN® Products
- Get information about correct dosing for pediatric TYLENOL® and pediatric MOTRIN® products
- Participating pediatric healthcare professionals using Mobile Health Pro, an app for healthcare professionals, can also email Infants' and Children's TYLENOL® dosing instructions for your children under age 2
• Learning Resources
- Easy to read and colorfully illustrated
- Cover such topics as colds and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Created for parents by the makers of Children's TYLENOL® and Children's MOTRIN®
- Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Create reports based on the information that you've saved in your children's trackers. Just select the desired information and date range, and Kids' Wellness Tracker will create a report that you can view, print, or open as a PDF in other apps
It’s a playful flirtation device for better flirting, better dates, and, most importantly, better sex.
So start playing and find out what makes you two.
TWO by K-Y® App Features:
♥ Choose from a seemingly endless list of:
→ Date ideas
→ Foreplay tips and techniques
→ Randomly generated flirts you can send to your partner
♥ Discover romantic restaurants, bars, and other fun activities based on your location.
♥ Create and share unique date nights from your matched “likes”.
♥ Take a peek at your partner’s choices and discover things you had no idea they were into.
♥ Save date night ideas so you can do them again, or for the first time, at a later date.
© McNEIL-PPC, Inc. 2013 All rights reserved.
TWO by K-Y® App is published by McNEIL-PPC, Inc., which is solely responsible for its content. This application is intended for users from the United States. Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
• A short video that explains, in patient-friendly terms, why and how some people react to common indoor and outdoor allergens
• An interactive diagram that gives patients an anatomical view of the nose and paranasal sinuses
• A list of common seasonal and perennial allergens that will help you explain when and where your patients are most likely to develop allergy symptoms