New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
With this app you will be able to unlock your bike easier. Save your personal code once and you won't have to rewrite it in every SMS. Just write the bike and padlock numbers and press the send button. Really simple!
You will also be able to check the status of the bike stations in a map to know if there are free bikes and padlocks. This way you will know in advance if there are enough bikes in the station you want to go and check if there are free padlocks at your destination.
Enjoy it in your own language: English, Spanish, German or Italian.
Feel free to send us your comments through the app.
- The app still sends SMS, it simply speeds up the process.
- In order to get the bike stations information an Internet connection is needed. Wi-Fi or 3G.
- In order to mark your position in the map a location provider must be active. GPS or wireless networks.
- To use the app you will need Android 2.1 or above.
** Logs unlimited device’s calls, not just 500 **
Did you know that your smartphone keeps only the logs of last 500 calls? Not so smart, isn’t it? This app it’s totally independent from the system call log and can track unlimited calls even if there are ten of thousands.
** Reliable tracking **
No matter if user deletes the system call log, App tracking will hold all calls. User cannot view or manipulate the internal tracking so you get a reliable, unlimited and detailed call history.
** Simple to use **
Just one tap to generate your call history report in Excel format and share it by mail, upload to the cloud, save on your device or whatever you want to do with this useful information. Also, you can apply useful filters like date ranges or call types.
** Widely Compatible **
Backups will be created in MS Excel 97/2003 format, so it’s widely compatible with old and actual Microsoft Excel versions and other many compatible software.
** It's Safe and keeps privacy **
Files are not created on the SD card or other accessible storage. Will be created on internal and private memory space without privacy leaks. This means, i.e, if you lost or stolen your sd card, your call log is not exposed to be recovered in any way.
Free version Limitations
Free versión users can not apply filters and export is limited to last 500 logs. At any time you can upgrade to Premium and remove all limitations.