• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Check your account balances
• View recent account activity, including images of cleared checks
• Transfer money between your First Citizens accounts
• Pay and manage bills and e-bills
• Pay People with Popmoney by securely sending payments to an email address or mobile number
• Locate First Citizens branches and ATMs using GPS or search criteria
• View offers and information from First Citizens Bank
About Mobile Check Deposit:
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks from your mobile device. Customers must have an account in good standing with First Citizens for 35 days before they are eligible for mobile deposit. To learn more about mobile check deposit limits, funds availability and more, visit www.firstcitizens.com/mobile.
To use First Citizens Mobile Banking, you must have a First Citizens account with a Personal Online Banking customer ID and password. At this time, First Citizens Mobile Banking is not available for customers using Business Online Banking.
4) Download this app
5) Login to the app using your First Citizens online banking customer ID and password
6) Begin banking on your Android mobile device
Protecting your account information is our top priority. First Citizens Mobile Banking safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practice security features, including:
• Secure login with customer ID and password
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments
• Advanced encryption technology
• Device detection requires users logging in from a new device to correctly answer challenge questions
• Partial or “masked” account numbers
• Automatic session timeout after a period of inactivity
Have questions or need help? Visit www.firstcitizens.com/mobile to find commonly asked questions about mobile banking. You may also contact First Citizens by phone at 855.322.6624. Customer service agents are available daily from 7 am – 11 pm ET.
About First Citizens Bank:
First Citizens Bank is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and provides banking and financial services to consumer and business clients through a network of over 600 ATMs and over 400 branches in Arizona, California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.
*Fees: First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use the First Citizens Mobile Banking App, Mobile Check Deposit, First Citizens Mobile Web or First Citizens Text Banking. However, fees may apply for using services in Mobile Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for messaging and data usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
Copyright © 2013. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Mobile Banking allows you to:
•Check your current and available balances
•View your pending and posted transactions
•Pay people and bills
•Transfer money between accounts
•View your payment history
•Find your nearest ATM and branch locations
First Citizens’ FCU mobile banking is available to all First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union online banking members. If you are not a member please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 800-642-7515.
*First Citizens FCU Mobile Banking is available only with a First Citizens Federal Credit Union account. Mobile Banking is free, however your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your plan for details. Carrier plan may limit access outside the US. The Bank cannot be held responsible for the availability or speed of your mobile phone service provider’s network. Mobile network or WIFI connection required.
The Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is available to all Citizens Bank Online Banking customers. Accessing the Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is easy – simply use the same Online User ID and Password you have established for Citizens Bank Online Banking.
Access the bank accounts you manage at Citizens Bank Online Banking
View account balances
See recent activity
Pay bills and people
Transfer money between accounts
View selected accounts balances without having to Log in with the new Fast Balance feature
Receive account alerts
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Our Citizens Bank Online Guarantee® protects you from fraud with 100% Online and Mobile fraud protection. The technical security measures Citizens employs--including state-of-the-art encryption technology, firewalls and secure logon--protect your accounts from unauthorized users. Just like most major credit cards, you are protected 100% against unauthorized online and mobile transactions, visit www.citizensbank.com/security to learn more.
Get help when you need it - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or search by city, state or zip code with our built in branch locator. Contact Customer Service 24/7 with our click to call right from your Android.
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the Android's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Bank with confidence - Citizens First Bank’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android phone or tablet.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Citizens First Bank Mobile Banking, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Citizens First Bank accounts
• Find the nearest Citizens First Bank branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use Citizens First Bank Mobile, you must be a Citizens First Bank customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.bankatcfb.com.
The application is applicable to all the customers having their Citizens Bank accounts with Citizens Mobile Banking Subscriptions.
Features available under Mobile Banking service:
Information regarding banking hour
Cheque book request
Foreign exchange rate
NTC Landline bill payment
NTC GSM Postpaid bill payment
NTC ADSL bill payment
NTC GSM prepaid mobile recharge pin request
NTC CDMA prepaid mobile recharge pin request
NCell Postpaid (PRO) bill payment
Varoius merchant payment
Your Personal and Financial information will be protected while using this application.
-Check your account balances 24/7
-View and activate your cash back offers
-View recent transaction history
-Find ATM/Branches near you
In order to use the MainSource Mobile Banking App, you must be a current Online Banking customer. To register for Online Banking, please apply at www.mainsourcebank.com and click “Enroll Now” in the login area.
The MainSource Mobile Banking App is available for most Android devices.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.mainsourcebank.com/files/Privacy_Notice_2012.pdf
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
You know what it takes to succeed. First Financial can get you there sooner.
Standard messaging, airtime, and data charged may apply. Availability subject to carrier limitations and phone capabilities.
Use our mobile banking app to:
•Check out recent transactions
•Transfer funds between your accounts
•Deposit checks with remote deposit capture
To learn how we protect your privacy,please visit https://www.scfederal.org/Privacy-Notice
Available Features Include:
- Debit Card On/Off
- Debit Card Daily Limit increases - Debit Card International On/Off
- Application Alerts Enhancements
- New Features Tutorials - Security Alerts Feature - Security PIN Feature
- Debit Card On/Off
- Mobile Remote Deposit limit raised to $2500
- New Picture Pay Features/Enhancements
- Picture Pay - Pay a Bill With Your Device's Camera
- View Account Balances and Transactions
- Transfer Funds and Make Loan Payments
- View Front & Back Images of Paid Checks
- Locate nearby ATMs and branches with detailed maps and directions - Set Account Nicknames and Display Preferences
- Deposit Checks Using Mobile Check Deposit*
*Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with First Financial Bank Mobile Check Deposit. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your checks with your mobile device and securely upload the photos for deposit into your First Financial checking account. Eligibility requirements must be met to use Mobile Check Deposit. Deposits subject to verification; not available for immediate withdrawal.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working to add support for business customers; however, at this time, business account types are not supported.
Here at First Financial, our customers are our priority. Period. The End. They always come first. Whether we’re talking about a checking or savings account, a mortgage, small business loans or giving a customer a ride home on a rainy day. And we prove it every day by wowing our customers with our unique approach to banking. You First.
First Financial is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC.
Keeping your financial life in order has never been easier. With our free Mobile Banking service, you’ll save time and trips to the bank — which means more time for all the things you want to do.
MOBILE BANKING FEATURES
- Get account information 24/7, wherever you happen to be.
- Search recent transactions by date, amount or check number.
- Transfer funds instantly or schedule transfers in advance.
- Snap a picture to make deposits.
- Pay bills and search for recent and scheduled payments.
- Locate nearby First Financial Bank branches and ATMs.
You must be enrolled in First Online, our free online banking service, to enroll in Mobile Banking. While the First Financial Mobile app is free to download and use, your wireless provider may charge for data use and text messaging; contact your provider for details. When you check your account balance, keep in mind that it may not include all transactions, including recent debit card purchases or checks you have written.
First Financial Bank N.A.
• Mobile Deposit: Make a deposit from anywhere.*
• View Accounts: Review account balances and account transaction history.
• View Check Images: View images of your checks.
• Transfer Funds: Move money between your accounts.
• Pay Bills: Setup and pay bills.
• Loan Payments: Make loan payments.
• Profile: Manage your contact information with the bank.
• Branch Locator: Find our nearest location.
• Feedback: Let us know how it is working for you.
*Deposits are subject to verification and the full amount may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See account terms for specific requirements and other restrictions.
Android® is a trademark of Google, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a service mark of Google.
Our mobile app is convenient to use, it's fast and it's free!
Some features with this app include:
- Check account balances
- View account history
- Initiate Bill Pays
- Initiate transfers
- Receive alerts about your accounts
- Find our Citizens Bank locations
- Manage ATM/Debit card
In order to use this Android app, you must have an account with Citizens Bank and have signed up for our online banking service through our website at www.citizensEbank.com. Once inside our online banking service click the "Options" tab and click "Mobile Settings" to sign up for Mobile Banking. Once inside "Mobile Settings", you must click the check box to "Enable web access for your mobile device", provide your mobile phone number, select your wireless provider and select the accounts you wish to access from your mobile device.
There is no fee from Citizens Bank to use this Android app. Mobile connectivity and usage rates may apply. Please contact your wireless service provider for more details.