• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Check your account balances
• View recent account activity, including images of cleared checks
• Transfer money between your First Citizens accounts
• Pay and manage bills and e-bills
• Pay People with Popmoney by securely sending payments to an email address or mobile number
• Locate First Citizens branches and ATMs using GPS or search criteria
• View offers and information from First Citizens Bank
About Mobile Check Deposit:
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks from your mobile device. Customers must have an account in good standing with First Citizens for 35 days before they are eligible for mobile deposit. To learn more about mobile check deposit limits, funds availability and more, visit www.firstcitizens.com/mobile.
To use First Citizens Mobile Banking, you must have a First Citizens account with a Personal Online Banking customer ID and password. At this time, First Citizens Mobile Banking is not available for customers using Business Online Banking.
4) Download this app
5) Login to the app using your First Citizens online banking customer ID and password
6) Begin banking on your Android mobile device
Protecting your account information is our top priority. First Citizens Mobile Banking safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practice security features, including:
• Secure login with customer ID and password
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments
• Advanced encryption technology
• Device detection requires users logging in from a new device to correctly answer challenge questions
• Partial or “masked” account numbers
• Automatic session timeout after a period of inactivity
Have questions or need help? Visit www.firstcitizens.com/mobile to find commonly asked questions about mobile banking. You may also contact First Citizens by phone at 855.322.6624. Customer service agents are available daily from 7 am – 11 pm ET.
About First Citizens Bank:
First Citizens Bank is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and provides banking and financial services to consumer and business clients through a network of over 600 ATMs and over 400 branches in Arizona, California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.
*Fees: First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use the First Citizens Mobile Banking App, Mobile Check Deposit, First Citizens Mobile Web or First Citizens Text Banking. However, fees may apply for using services in Mobile Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for messaging and data usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
Copyright © 2013. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
Bank with confidence - Citizens First Bank’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android phone or tablet.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Citizens First Bank Mobile Banking, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Citizens First Bank accounts
• Find the nearest Citizens First Bank branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use Citizens First Bank Mobile, you must be a Citizens First Bank customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.bankatcfb.com.
*Funds transfers between accounts
*And much more!
You must enroll in Mobile Banking to use this app. To do so, visit First-Citizens.com, log in to Internet Banking, and go to Mobile Preferences.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the Android's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Download at no charge for customers of any Synovus Bank division.*
You're always on the go, and now your bank is too! When you don't have time to stop in and speak with us, use this free app to:
- Check Account Balances - View deposit, loan and credit card account balances
- Review Account Activity - View recent account transactions
- Transfer Funds - Transfer funds between your consumer accounts with us, including loans and credit cards
- Pay Bills - Make online bill payments and manage pending payments
- Locate Us – Search for branches and ATMs
To use the Synovus Mobile Banking app, you must be registered in Synovus Online Banking.
To use this app, you will be required to provide login credentials including a username, password and responses to security questions. Your account information is protected through advanced encryption technology, and full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
Divisions of Synovus Bank include:
The Bank of Tuscaloosa, CB&T Bank of East Alabama, Community Bank & Trust of SE Alabama, The First Bank of Jasper, First Commercial Bank, First Commercial Bank of Huntsville, Sterling Bank, Coastal Bank and Trust, First Coast Community Bank, Synovus Bank of Florida, Synovus Bank of Jacksonville, Tallahassee State Bank, AFB&T, Bank of North Georgia, CB&T Bank of Middle Georgia, Citizens First Bank, The Coastal Bank of Georgia, Cohutta Banking Company, Columbus Bank & Trust, Commercial Bank, Commercial Bank and Trust, First Community Bank of Tifton, First State Bank & Trust, Georgia Bank & Trust, SB&T, Sea Island Bank, NBSC, and The Bank of Nashville
*We will not charge you for downloading and using this app. Check with your mobile carrier for information on messaging and data rates.
Citizens Online Mobile supports all account types including checking, certificates of deposit, money markets, loans, and lines-of-credit.
Citizens Onine Mobile service is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android phone.
* There is no fee from Citizens First Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Banking on the go from your mobile device. Anytime! Anywhere!
It’s the ultimate in banking convenience. You can now view your balances and check account history. You can transfer funds from your other Citizens Bank accounts. Pay your bills. And, you can even pay your friends or family. Anyone! With The Citizens Bank mobile banking App, you can do these services and much more! Enroll today!
• View account balances on your Citizens Bank accounts
• View recent account history
• Transfer funds between your Citizens Bank accounts
• Pay anyone with person to person (P2P) payments – planned for 4th quarter 2013
• Pay bills
• Locate one of our offices or an ATM
• Contact our Call-a-bank telephone banking service
The Citizens Bank customer must have an active online banking service. If you are not enrolled in online Banking, enroll now by visiting http://www.TheCitizensBank.com and clicking the Sign-up option under Online Banking. Once you are enrolled in our online banking service, login and click the “Mobile” tab located in “Other Services” and enroll in mobile banking to establish your mobile login ID and PIN.
Our mobile banking service is simply an extension of your online banking service. When you login for the first time you will be presented with the same security questions, PassMark, and pass phrases you are accustomed to. The mobile app uses the same layers of security and encryption to keep your information safe and secure.
Contact us at any one of our banking locations, by calling us toll free at (888) 275-5566 or by contacting us through our web site’s Live Chat or Contact Us forms. Learn more at https://www.TheCitizensBank.com/citizens-mobile.
The Citizens Bank is a division of The Citizens Savings Bank. Member FDIC.
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere from your mobile device. With C1stbank mobile, you can conveniently and securely:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and Branch locations
C1stbank mobile is available to all Community First Bank online banking customers.
You can access mobile banking using your same log in details as you use for Community First internet banking.
The ATM locator can help you minimise ATM direct charge fees by finding and using any of the 3,500 ATMs from the rediATM network. You can also contact Community First via phone or email at the touch of a button, and view important information such as our BSB number.
With Community First Mobile banking you can:
View your list of accounts and their current and available balances
View transaction listings and details
Transfer funds internally and externally
Pay a bill using BPAY and set up new BPAY Billers
View interest on your savings and loans with us
Maintain your address, telephone, mobile and email details
Send us an email enquiry
Standard Community First Credit Union terms and conditions, fees and charges covering internet banking apply.
Normal data charges apply, please check with your mobile service provider for details.