Whether you know the ZKM | Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe for years, or you visit us for the first time: this app lets you become part of the zkm_experience!
Many roads lead to Rome and just as many lead to the ZKM. Follow the zeros and ones to get to us – or become a virtual art hunter! You want to get to know more about the ZKM, maybe even things, which can not be found that easy? The footprints indicate markers on the forecourt and foyer where hidden facts come to life via Augmented Reality! Our digital guide will lead you through the exhibition »Open Codes. Living in Digital Worlds« and you will also find all the important information about your visit.
The app at a glance:
- Information about your visit: Opening hours, entrance fees, events and exhibitions can be found within the »What's on?« section.
- Navigation to the ZKM: Let's take you comfortably to the ZKM by using the navigation mode or choose to being guided to the ZKM by zeros and ones via Augmented Reality!
- »ArtHunt« will truly make you a virtual art hunter: On the map, you will find various markers in the city centre of Karlsruhe, where you can discover art works, make them visible via Augmented Reality and collect them ¬– of course, a reward is waiting for successful art hunters!
- Free guide to current exhibitions: You will find a map for orientation and the possibility to search for hashtags. In addition, you will find further and more detailed information about the exhibition’s contents in the marked places – comfortable to listen to via audio guide! Currently, a guide to the exhibition »Open Codes. Living in Digital Worlds« is available.
- Within the section »Feed your Brain«, you can explore various facts about the ZKM.
ZKM Holo-Deck! Hologram videos around the ZKM: A rotating ZKM_Cube, Peter Weibel as a hologram and more!