Latest update ruined this app This app USED to be fantastic. Ever since this latest update it is so sporadic. 8/10 times it will not load the streams whether I am on my home network or not. This only happened after the latest update. Highly disappointed.
Worked fine at first, now only works from home LAN. Works on LAN, but not on wifi or 3G/4G connections. A friend who has had this app for a few months said it's doing the same thing for him, but that it worked fine until a recent update. Please fix or tell us what we need to do to correct the issue and I'll bump my rating up to 5-stars. Thanks.
Need quick I have 64 cams I can select 16 maximum. Unselected and select next 16 cam is too boring make easy way please
They don't test for backward compatibility Latest release no longer works due to video changes. Tech just tells you to upgrade the device which isn't that easy if carrier doesn't allow it.
Need to access more than 16 cameras Please allow this app to view more than 16 cameras I have 32 and viewing only 16 is a disadvantage...
Used 1st time It's very nice n has ultimate clarity. .
1. Support SADP online search, device adding, device network info edit and device activation.
2. Support XMPP push, and devices in China now support alarm push.
3. Support image quality switch (between clear and fluent) for ezviz devices.
4. Improve the two-way audio performance, and echo is decreased.
5. Automatically turn off the audio of the video when two-way audio is enabled.
6. Fix the issue of inconformity between the time of the recorded file and actual time.
7. Support Vietnamese.