The checksum calculation can take several seconds on larger files (up to 20 sec on a 300MB file), please be patient after selecting it :)
MD5Checker can now help you resolve a hash into its original text. The application is querying a database online and the results are limited by it. Not all hashes will be translated.
Tags : md5 hash checker file comparison
Or use it to generate hashes for passwords on simple words.
To generate hash codes from files, you may need a separate file manager installed.
Completely ad free
Clean modern User Interface (Material Design)
Multilingual (German, English, Farsi, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese)
'Verify against clipboard' menu item. This is available in the checksum screen and searches the SHA1 and MD5 results against your clipboard contents.
'Copy to clipboard' by double tapping the MD5 or SHA1 results.
In this application, the available hash functions are : Adler-32, CRC-32, Haval-128, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool.
The calculated hash can be copied to the clipboard to be reused elsewhere.
The first tab enables to calculate the hash of a given string.
The second tab helps you to compute the hash of a file located on the internal or external memory of your device. The size of the file and the last date modified are also displayed.
The last feature helps you to compare the calculated hash with another given hash but more generally, you can compare any hashes by just pasting them.
A hash (also called checksum or digest) is a digital fingerprint, uniquely identifying a string or a file.
Hash functions are often used in cryptography to generate strong passwords. They are also employed to check the integrity of files.
Hash Droid is often used to check an Android ROM before flashing it.
Feel free to send feebacks, comments or suggestions about this application.
Hash Droid is published under the GPLv3 (GNU General Public License version 3). Please contact me to get the source code.
Tags : hash hashes message digest algorithm secure cryptographic function checksum rom roms verifier MD5 checker Rivest comparison cyanogenmod cyanogen md5sum mand5 GPL
* MD5 / SHA1 checksum calculation (also: SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 algorithms)
* Validation of signed jar-type files (.jar, .apk, .zip); you can use this to verify a signed .zip file even if you don't know the MD5 checksum
* Nandroid backup directory MD5 verification
Excellent tool for root users (but does not require root).
How To Use:
* From the home screen, press the "Select File" button to enter the file-selector
* Top row (folder icon with the green up arrow) always displays the currently selected directory (touch this row to navigate UP one directory level)
* Back key can also be used to navigate UP one directory level (will return to main screen when back key is pressed at the root directory)
* Navigate to other subdirectories by touching a directory row (folder icon)
* Touch screen and drag up and down to scroll through all files and directories in currently selected directory
* Long-press on a file to view the available functions:
- Calc MD5 Checksum
- Calc SHA1 Checksum
- Verify Jar-type file
- Verify Nandroid Backup (long-press nandroid.md5 file to use this function)
- md5sum -c Type Check (operates on any .md5 file)
- Calc SHA224 Checksum
- Calc SHA256 Checksum
- Calc SHA384 Checksum
- Calc SHA512 Checksum
1. Does not require root, but is useful for root users to validate ROMs, signed update.zip-type files, etc.
2. Visit https://sites.google.com/site/scaryalienware/afv
3. Please contact me (email@example.com) if you have any issues, problems, comments, questions, or suggestions regarding this app.
4. Permissions: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used for the file browser (Select App) to allow you to navigate to and select a file to execute a function (calc checksum, etc.) against.
Thanks and enjoy!
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
MD5 is a secure hash algorithm. It takes a string as input, and produces a 128-bit number, the hash. The same string always produces the same hash, but given a hash, it is not generally possible to determine the original string. Secure hash algorithms are useful for protecting passwords and ensuring data integrity.
This hash generator converts your sensitive data like passwords to a SHA-1 hash.
The input string encoding is expected to be in UTF-8. Different encoding will result in different hash values. Unicode is considered best practices.
This free MD5 hash generator is useful for encoding passwords, credit cards numbers and other sensitive data into databases(MySQL, MSSQL, Postgress or others).
Online MD5 Hash Calculator: http://md5calculator.chromefans.org/
Please help us to translate MD5 Hash Calculator to your language:
1. Calculate MD5 checksum of a file
2. Compare a checksum of a file with known checksum in order to check the file integrity
3. Compare files with their checksums
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : calculator, MD5 , hash
Adler-32, CRC32, MD4, MD5, RipeMD160, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512!
Base64, Binary, Decimal, Hexadecimal
- Internet - Google Analytics/Send Feedback
Crypto by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the status of Minecraft / Mojang services from your android device.
You cannot login to minecraft? Use this app and find out if it is your network problem or if the bacon is running out on Mojang servers.
'Minecraft' and any Minecraft assets are property of Mojang. No copyright infringement intended.
Mindcrack is a group of content creators that make videos mostly but not only of Minecraft™. They are just a group of cool guys (and a girl) playing games and making entertaining videos, check them out.
- Videos of several games including Minecraft™
- Personalized feed with videos from your favorite mindcrackers
- Latest videos from all mindcrackers
- Mindcrackers currently streaming on Twitch
- Like / dislike videos with your Google Account
- Auto like videos
- Official Youtube Player API – every View and Ad supports the video creator
This application uses the official Youtube API and Youtube Player API according to the Terms available at: https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms.
Youtube provides every Ad displayed on videos and the revenue goes to the source of the videos.
The Twitch logo is used under the rules on the Twitch Brand Assets Guidelines available at: http://www.twitch.tv/p/brandassets.
This application if not affiliated with Mindcrack. 'Mindcrack' and the Mindcrack logo are property of their respective owner. Videos, logos and channel art are property of their respective owners.
No copyright infringement intended.
From a fan.
Esta app permite-te aceder a todos os vídeos do site Tá Fixe a partir do teu dispositivo Android.
Vê milhares de vídeos interessantes, divertidos e com imensa piada. São adicionados novos vídeos todos os dias, por isso mantêm-te atento para não perderes nenhum.
Podes ainda partilhar os vídeos com os teu amigos a partir do Tá Fixe.
Podem enviar sugestões para: email@example.com
Vê milhares de vídeos e imagens divertidas a partir do teu dispositivo Android! Telemóvel ou Tablet!
Para novidades e informações visita:
Site Oh! Que piada: http://ohquepiada.com/
Pela terceira vez se realizam as Jornadas de Engenharia Informática da Escola Superior de Tecnologia e Gestão de Leiria!
Será no próximo dia 23 de Maio 2012 e terá inicio por volta das 10h30m. O local será o Auditório 1 do edifício B.
Este ano serão vos apresentados novos temas, relacionados com o nosso curso, e que irão de certeza gostar.
New levels, lots of bug fixes and new sounds!
Good graphics and smooth gameplay make this game very enjoyable to play once in a while.
Want more features? Don't like something?
Send me an email or post a comment.
If you find any bugs please report them. Thanks :)