AIDE supports the full edit-compile-run cycle: write code with the feature rich editor offering advanced features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, and run your App with a single click.
AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse PhoneGap projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure.
AIDE supports GIT for professional development
A brief summary of features...
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Use cutom PhoneGap plugins and develop your own
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview HTML app pages
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- PhoneGap API help
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Apache Cordova/PhoneGap is used to display the demo but the demos are loaded from the internet, they are not stored locally.
this app and its build setup might be of interest to anyone considering apache cordova, but probably not many others.
To use this application you will need to download the API database. The database is ~8MB and can be stored on either your internal or external storage. You will be prompted to download the database and notified when updates are available. The current database covers android-1 through android-14 (4.0).
This application was developed in Ruby through the Ruboto project (JRuby on Android). For more information on Ruboto visit ruboto.org.
Please email suggestions and feature requests to email@example.com.
- start up is slow
- poor performance on 1st gen devices
What is WebApp Tester?
In the modern world everything has come to mobile technology so usually all the webpages are designed to support mobile view, For example twitter; it has a separate mobile website(Webapp) which will automatically detect when you visit from a mobile device and it shows the mobile app/website they have designed for mobile devices.
How to use WebApp Tester?
**Just enter your web URL and click view**
Very easy to use.. you can easily check how your HTML5 or jquery mobile webpage/webapp is working on a REAL DEVICE.
Designed by : Chamath Palihawadana
Turn your android phone into a SMS Gateway
1. Download SMS Gateway API
3. Send a post request to our server and we will forward it to your phone for you.
Log on to SMS Gateway API’s web interface at http://smsgateway.me/ for full documentation or to check the log of all your incoming and outgoing messages.
*HTC Desire may not be compatible with this app.
Get Information about the unknown caller.
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
Track Your phone is the powerful app which helps Android Mobile, tracked it gets lost or stolen. This app notifies you when SIM card changed and begins sending messages automatically according to your predefined list from contacts.
Mobile tracking is important if you have a habit of often misplacing your phone in the most unlikely places. Download the Mobile Tracker app and find out in detail how and where your mobile has landed in trouble. Powered by Android, this app is about efficient tracking technology and you can rest assured about the location of your lifeline!
Check out these following features offered by the app:
• Mobile tracker with name and address
• Google mobile tracker
• Mobile tracker software free download
• Mobile tracker software
Be sure and secure with your mobile with this smart app!
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403 :
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
avast! Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free avast! Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free. (Currently available only in English.)
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for avast! Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
If you would like to help us translate this description to your language, you can translate it here:
More from developer
* markers * info windows * streetview * clusters * events * fusion tables * microformats * geocoding * panoramio * directions * and more! *
Featuring the jQuery Google Maps Plugin and built with MDS AppLaud, this open source app is great for mobile and web app developers and map enthusiasts.
Phone or Tablet : install from here!
Desktop : Download the source
AppLaud : Import source into a project
jQuery Google Maps Plugin
GMap Demo App Source
Mobile Developer Solutions currently offers two tools for developing PhoneGap for Android apps: an Eclipse Plugin and a Cloud Solution. This is the default PhoneGap example app and template for both AppLaud Eclipse Plugin and AppLaud Cloud - full source code is available.
MDS wrote and maintains this demo app, which is also used for PhoneGap Training. MDS uses the latest versions of PhoneGap (soon-to-be-renamed Cordova) and provides video and written tutorials to get you up to speed on PhoneGap quickly.
If you feel this app does not perform correctly or look nice on your device, please email a description of the problem or join the support forum. A version implemented with jQuery Mobile is also offered (shown in the demo video).
AppLaud Cloud and AppLaud App:
* To view AppLaud Cloud Demo Apps (no login needed)
* As a companion to AppLaud Cloud (download apps to device!)
AppLaud Cloud Features: PhoneGap * jQuery Mobile * ACE Editor * Ripple * Weinre Debug
AppLaud Cloud is a mobile app development environment entirely in the cloud - NO installs, NO cables, NO SDKs are needed to:
* Create * Edit * Install * Debug * Build Release Version
Developers simply register and start writing HTML/JS/CSS apps for Android 2.1+ devices. Templates for all demos as well as PhoneGap apps with or without jQuery Mobile are provided. From creation to signing for publication on the Android Market - it's all in the cloud.
The four demo apps demonstrate the capabilities of PhoneGap APIs including Media Player, jQuery Mobile and Google Maps.
Updates to the latest versions of all parts of AppLaud Cloud are done after complete testing and verification. This free development environment is based on the best of open source and open license software - start writing your apps today!
AppLaud Cloud Documentation
AppLaud App Source
Mobile Developer Solutions