Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team, and route their responses through to a wide range of connectors.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- images (answered with the camera)
- location (answered with the GPS)
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
and can include validation constraints (prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through a options, including:
- email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
- inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
- stored in Amazon S3
- routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a 'oneshot' work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device, and free trials available for larger teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
Your mobile workers may include surveyors, auditors, inspectors, couriers; or another role that requires working off site with paper forms. Paper forms are wasteful, require printing, can get lost, require manual re-entry etc. Datadroid frees your workers from the disadvantages of paper and replaces them with the benefits of electronic Android forms.
Electronic forms do everything that paper forms do as well as capture photos, signatures, GPS coordinates, self validate etc. Your mobile workers no longer need to come back to base to deliver a completed report, they simply submit over the web to your secure portal ready for export to PDF, Word and Excel.
We provide you with a form builder, PDF/Excel report generator and an app for each of your mobile workers. The form builder is online and accessible from any modern web browser. You don't need to be a programmer to use it - all you need is to know what you want your form to look like.
Datadroid requires no permanent Internet connection, no booting or fiddling with cables. Any activity that currently involves a paper-form being completed can now be done using Datadroid anywhere and at any time.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
The GoFormz Android Application allows users to access the GoFormz service from their Android devices. You will need a GoFormz account to create your form templates and access all of your information. Some features require a paid monthly subscription. Android 4.1 or later is recommended for the best user experience.
Key Features of the GoFormz Android app:
- Get mobile access to all form templates created in your web account
- Complete forms right from your device regardless of whether you are online or offline
- View and edit draft and previously completed forms right from your device
- Email copies of completed forms from your device
- Print completed forms using a compatible print application
- Save copies of completed forms to third-party applications like Dropbox and Evernote.
GoFormz. Use the forms you already have, complete them electronically on any device and run reports on every piece of information.
* Everyone who creates an account gets a lifetime subscription to our free GoFormz Basic version and a free 14 day trial of GoFormz Professional.
For SMB’s to enterprises, ProntoForms makes it simple to collect data from the field such as text, numbers, annotated images, audio, barcodes, and more. Your forms are fully configurable and mobile form submissions are transmitted to your business systems in real time.
"The ProntoForms solution has reduced our workload by 40 hours a week - equivalent to another employee at one-tenth the typical burdened administrative labor cost.” – Jim Becker, VP of Operations for Avonda Air Systems, Inc.
Download ProntoForms Mobile Forms to your device and select from our template library or create your own custom forms. If your field or service isn’t included, ProntoForms Mobile Forms will work with you to customize your digital form. This subscription service comes complete with many time-saving features and connectivity options.
ProntoForms Mobile App: fast and error-free data collection
● Complete dispatched forms that are pre-configured with suggested text, images, location data, and help information
● Use cascading selections and auto-fill for rapid data entry
● On-device validation ensures your data will be complete and accurate
● Support for very large forms, organizing questions on multiple pages, form index page
● Calculation and skip logic support
● Annotate images with text and drawing tools
● Sleek user interface, with slide out menu and gesture-based navigation
ProntoForms Web Portal: manage forms, data and users
● Manage users and devices, configure permissions and organize data destinations
● Create unlimited mobile forms, customized to your business, or choose from our Forms Library based on your industry
● Dispatch a single form, or bulk dispatch hundreds at a time
● Use automatic dispatching to conditionally send a dispatch based on a previous submission
Connect: your data, your way
● Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or optionally receive your submissions in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
● Easy integration with cloud services: Dropbox, Ggl Drive/Spreadsheet/Calendar, Amazon S3/SNS/Glacier, Office365 and SkyDrive, Box, Evernote and Zendesk
● Enterprise integration with Oracle, SAP, Sharepoint, Domino, SFTP/HTTPS/SMTPS/WebDAV/SOAP servers through our REST API or configurable web service call-outs
● Receive notifications of important form submissions by email, SMS, Twitter, Amazon SNS, or Facebook
● Optionally add ProntoForms Analytics business intelligence service, powered by Birst, to analyze high volumes of data
Questions? Visit http://prontoforms.com for more information
Create unlimited forms and collect all your information on your mobile or tablet directly from the field (even without any internet connection !)
--> Create 100% customizable forms and record the data you are looking for !
Whatever your job is, Kizeo Forms™ tailors your needs and your work procedures and allows you to easily build your own application forms, thanks to a wide choice of combination tools.
The freedom of choice, offered by Kizeo Forms™ gives you the total autonomy to perform your creation as swiftly and easy as possible.
No matter what your profession is, Kizeo Forms™ will fit your needs. Here’s some examples :
- Site supervision
- Expense reports
- Rental application forms
- Property inventories
- Contact making
- Work time monitoring
- Business followings
- Financial services
--> Networkless !
Perform your operations and your interventions wherever with Kizeo Forms™ Offline Mode.
All your data is stored in your device and pending to receive an internet connexion.
--> Optimize the communication with your employees and spread your information in real time !
Feedback your data to your company in real time and increase your responsiveness.
Communicate easily with your technicians and other out-of-office workers to make your productivity go faster and help you stand your delays.
--> Store your data and receive it in the file format you want :
All the recorded data are centralised and can be consulted in real time. You can either forward your data or simply collect it back in PDF/Word format (for reports, assessments, summaries, etc.) or in Excel (to organize your data, draw statistics, perform calculations, etc.) or even in CSV or XML format which allow you to integrate these data directly in your company’s database.
--> Communicate better and modernize the image of your company :
Share your data with your co-workers, employees, clients, or other users by email, with automatic PDF-attached documents, signed by your company’s logo and details.
Step 1 : Register now and create your account on Kizeo Forms™ website http://www.kizeo.com/en .
Step 2 : Create your form.
Step 3 : Collect your data on the field with Kizeo Forms™ App.
Step 4 : Recover the data the way you want.
★ NEW-FREE ACCOUNTS CAN NOW CREATE CUSTOM FORMS ★
★ PLEASE NOTE: Forms are built on our WEBSITE. Credentials provided upon sign up ★
Do more in the field:
✔ Offline data capture
✔ Signature capture and Image capture
✔ Barcode scanning
✔ Multiple/Single choice combo fields
✔ Complex arithmetic calculations
✔ Archive and template form progress
✔ Preview/Print forms as PDF
✔ Email forms as PDF
Create and manage from the office:
(Credentials provided upon sign up)
✔ Cloud based web portal
✔ Powerful form designer
✔ Form decision logic
✔ Powerful reporting capability
✔ In-depth dashboard analytics
✔ Business intelligence in a single place
Top customer support:
★ Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award
We focus on any business that uses forms in there day to day operation. Specialising in Merchandising, Order Taking, Stock Control, Needs Analysis and any other day to day form used in business.
Let us see if we can make your day to day work that little bit smoother.
Inside this app you find a flexible collection of custom business forms that let your mobile workers do much more than just fill in the answers to questions. Formotus forms will enable your mobile workforce to capture signatures, diagrams, photos, GPS locations and more – and to submit the forms over the air directly to your own backend data system. This is a great solution for using tablets or phones to complete inspections, health care forms, proof of delivery, dispatch – you name it.
Each form is unique and custom designed to meet the specific needs of your company. The process is rapid and reliable because the forms are created using InfoPath without any coding or software development. InfoPath is the standard Microsoft Office application for designing and filling forms.
SHAREPOINT AND WEB SERVICE COMPATIBLE
Mobile workers can submit completed forms over the air to your SharePoint site, where the data can be seen in a browser and the form itself can be opened on a PC using InfoPath. Formotus forms work neatly with any version of SharePoint including Office 365.
Beyond SharePoint, you can submit to any backend system using your own standard Web services.
GET STARTED THE EASY WAY WITH EMAIL SUBMIT
Moving from paper and don’t have a backend data system? No problem, Formotus forms can also be sent by email. You can attach your filled form as a printable HTML file, and as an XML version that can be opened in Forms for further filling. You can even email to cloud services such a Box and Dropbox and collaborate on forms there.
TRY NOW THEN BUY A SUBSCRIPTION
Install the free client app now and take some demonstration forms for a spin. See for yourself how each form is really its own app with powerful capabilities. Then sign up for a free 30-day trial account to create and deploy your own custom business apps. Formotus forms work on many kinds of devices including Android tablets and iPads.
The application is intended for field sales managers and sales reps who need to be able to register customer orders on the move. It provides functionality for recording customer orders, CRM functionality, as well as viewing and editing available goods.
The application features:
- Quick start at the first launch, without additional customization required.
- Storing customer info: name, legal info, contact info (name, address, phone, and email), delivery preferences (time and address).
- Making calls, sending emails and text messages to registered customers.
- Maintaining the list of goods, which includes product name, one or several prices, product code, measurement unit and VAT rate. Grouping goods by category is supported.
- Importing prices from Microsoft Excel XML files.
- Accepting customer orders for goods and services using a "cart", which includes quick search for goods, filtering goods by category and by order.
- Recording orders once the customer is registered.
- Emailing order summaries to customer.
- Applying fixed or percentage discounts.
- Adding new goods and services while accepting orders.
- Quick viewing of urgent, current, outdated, and closed orders.
You can use 1C:Orders as a standalone application or have it synchronized with the automation system deployed in the office (1C:Trade Management 11 or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0). The synchronizations includes filling the lists of goods, prices, customers, sales terms and order statuses. The cart features filtering goods by their availability in warehouses (showing only available goods). The application interface is optimized for smartphones.
Backup of data is required before application update.
For the synchronization, you need 1C:Trade Management 11.1 or later or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0, as well as Internet connection. WiFi connection is recommended for the first synchronization.
With your android tablet or phone, you can:
-Build/drop table with 8 types of column.
-Supported column types are:
Text, Integer, Decimal, Date, TimeStamp, SmallInt, BigInt, BigDecimal
Text column UTF-8 encoding supported.
-Connect to SSql database,
-On your data table or form, you can insert/update/delete/show records,
-Data operation can be done by your form design.
Form supports these object types: Label, TextBox, DateBox, Popup, CheckBox.
-Export datas to HTML, Excel CSV or Text Tabbed formats,
-Import table records from CSV/TABBED TEXT formats.
-You can collect databases to jointly access on your home or business computer.
You can access this server from android mobile phone or tablet as client.
In order to connect the database server, you must install "SSql Database Server" named application to your other computer.
-You can synchronize the database between the local and server environments.
-SaleTest database consist of this tables for sample use:
Customer, Product, Order
pro-Forms® is a feature packed set of tools for designing and publishing robust and intelligent business grade data collection applications to mobile devices.
From the web portal log-in you can create, deploy and modify your own apps quickly and easily to field workers. Alternatively use our app design service for faster deployment.
Benefit from flexible apps that collect rich information via an intuitive interface and in intelligent ways.
Issue prioritised Tasks to field staff. Track their Task statuses. Map their locations.
Using the powerful pro-Forms® 'Integration Engine' integrate your apps with existing database and office systems to pre-populate app fields and format data received back from users to eliminate re-keying of information.
The aim is simple : eliminate the paper trail from organisations pushing information to and receiving data back from field based staff. Become more efficient, save money and improve customer service.
Gain significant business benefits including :
• faster invoicing
• improved cash flow
• increased levels of customer service
• improved field worker productivity & data accuracy
• reduced administration & unproductive staff time
The solution provides a prescribed process that is available off-line with synchronization to the back-office. As such, the transaction support is limited to the functionality written in the solution and customizations are costly to undertake. Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the customer needs offline access and that the transactional flow is sufficient for their requirements. That said, the use of surveys to enable ad-hoc data collection and the flexible driven process are major benefits. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and has a very low training overhead for end users.
You are customer or supplier or both at the same time, StockProManager was conceived for you in a customizable way to give you the ability to easily manage your stock of products by adding movements in the form of inputs/outputs. You can take easily orders of your customer (customer order) and/or add an order to be sent, by email, to your supplier (supplier orders).
To save time, StockProManager allows you to export and import easily your products/articles as well as your customers and suppliers to or from an Excel file.
StockProManager also allows to export the movements and the state of your stock to an Excel file, to update the stock/inventory and import it into the application with a few clicks.
In addition to the basic features, StockProManager
gives you the possibility of signing manually and to generate easily your customer order (sales order) or suppliers orders (purchases order) in a PDF file and to send it by email to your customer/supplier with a simple click.
You want to export your customer orders or suppliers order? With StockProManager you can filter your orders and export them to an Excel or CSV file to integrate them into another external tool.
With the feature of statistics, you can follow the monthly or annual variation of your orders and compare it with that of the previous years.
StockProManager is a complete tool which is going to simplify your inventory management of your business.
- Customers management
- Suppliers management
- Products/articles management
- Management category of products
- Stock management
- Movements management (inputs/outputs)
- Alerts or over of stock management
- Orders suppliers (purchase orders) management
- Orders customers (sale orders) management
- Generation of orders to PDF
- Sending orders by email
- Exports orders to an Excel/CSV file
- Export of movements
- Import/export products
- Import/export customers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdd9ITRuyC8)
- Import/export suppliers
- Sending exports by email
- Management Setup: logo, company stamp, currency, tax, ...
- Statistics of orders by day, month, year, customer or supplier
- Ability to add a client from an android contact.
- Generation catalogs produced in PDF
- Attaching a PDF document (data sheet) at the product
- Scan the barcode of a product
- Search product by barcode
- Save and restore database
- Possibility of signing an order
- Add a filter search product in the list of details in an order
To improve this application, please send me your requests to add features, feedback, comments or bugs/problems (email@example.com).
This app puts your data right into your hands.
Replace your Paper or Computer forms with similar forms that are available at your Fingertips. Store any form-based information directly on the tablet, and access it anytime, anywhere. Your critical information won't get misplaced, misfiled, or become log-jammed.
★ Main Features ★
- The app comes with over 30 business forms (quotations, invoices, purchase orders, work orders, service orders, meeting notes, memos, etc.). And we are constantly adding new forms;
- Forms support all basic controls, including text fields, check-boxes, radio buttons, drop downs.
- Many forms include spreadsheet-like formulas for auto-calculations;
- Forms can contain Signature panels, so you will capture customers signature directly on mobile device;
- Forms include popup Calendar control (supporting different date formats);
- Forms even support Drawing panels to make notes and do reviews.
- Completed forms can be Emailed, or copied to a computer, for later printing (on any printer).
- Pre-build forms can be customized with your Company name, logo, address and contact information (requires in-app purchase).
- Forms, and their data, can be saved in several different formats: HTML (free), PDF, XML, CSV (require in-app purchase).
- Forms-2-Go is an Open system - it allows users to add their own forms. Instructions are available on Support forum.
- The app does NOT require any Memberships, or Monthly payments.
In order to use this application from your Android device, you need to have 'Native Mobile Access' enabled in your Online Zoho Creator account.
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
WHAT YOU GET:
-- Mobile App
-- Powerful Form/App Creation Toolkit
-- Integrated Data Website w/Maps
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download the doForms mobile app to your device
2. Sign up for a doForms website account – Standard (free), Professional or Dispatch
3. Use our web-based toolkit to make your own customized forms
4. Or use any of the 300+ forms in our Public Library as a starting point
5. Your “published” forms are automatically synced to your mobile device(s)
6. Use the mobile forms in locations with or without cellular or wifi access
7. Save incomplete forms on your device, or send completed forms to your doForms website
8. Email professional looking PDF and Excel reports with your logo, pictures, maps and media links
9. Use your doForms website to aggregate, view, filter, map data sent from mobile device(s)
10. Export data to PDF, CSV, Excel, Text, HTML, KML Google Docs, and Open Office
11. Your forms will work seamlessly across Android, iPhone/iPad and BlackBerry
12. User interfaces are optimized for tablets and phones
SUPPORTED DATA TYPES:
-- Section labels
-- Page breaks
-- Text data
-- Numeric data
-- Date & time (auto-stamp option)
-- Single choice answers
-- Multiple choice answers
-- GPS locations (auto-stamp option)
-- Pictures* (disabled - no rear facing camera)
-- Video recording* (disabled - no rear facing camera)
-- Audio notes*
-- Lookup tables (Excel, CSV)*
-- Grid tables*
-- Category scores*
-- Barcode scanning*(disabled - no rear facing camera)
-- Email PDF reports*
-- Required questions and value constraints
-- Manage permissions and projects
-- Repeatable sections (loops)*
-- Relevance and skip logic*
-- Centralized “push” of dispatches and work orders*
-- Location tracking*
-- Custom branding*
DEVELOPER or IT PRO?
Use our Web Services* or Data Exchange Server* to make doForms the mobile component of your existing applications and information systems. See our website for partnering programs.
WHEN NOT TO CHOOSE DOFORMS:
-- You do NOT want to sign up for a website account (free or paid)
-- You want to build forms right on your mobile device (try “Form Builder” by ts-apps.net)
*Paid account only – but you can start with a free account and upgrade at any time – to compare account types see http://www.doforms.com/features-compare.htm.