Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team’s smartphones or tablets, and route their responses through to a wide range of destinations, including email or PDF.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- images (answered with the camera)
- location (answered with the GPS)
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
and can include validation constraints (to prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through many options, including:
- email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
- SMS (text message)
- inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
- stored in Amazon S3
- routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a 'oneshot' work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device; free 14-day trials are available for teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
Anyone in your GoFormz account can access your mobile form templates, complete forms electronically, auto-generate professional-looking PDFs and submit forms from anywhere. Every piece of information captured on your smart mobile forms can be viewed online, shared, exported, analyzed with GoFormz reports, used to trigger automated workflow rules, or integrated with other systems.
The GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reporting solution is available for most Android devices. Once you download the GoFormz mobile app just sign up for a free GoFormz account* to upload your paper form and create your mobile form templates. You will also use your GoFormz web account to run reports and manage all of your account information. Reporting, advanced collaboration and workflow features require a paid monthly subscription. Runs on Android version 4.0 and above.
Key features of the GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reports Android app:
- Impress your customer and team with modern mobile forms instead of paper
- Capture data electronically and never have to re-key data back at the office again
- Access your mobile form templates and complete mobile forms from your Android device or web browser
- Access templates, forms and data from anywhere, whether you are online or offline
- View and edit draft and previously completed forms right from your device
- Auto-generate professional-looking PDFs
- Automatically send copies of completed forms to customers, partners or suppliers
- Print completed forms using a compatible print application
- Save copies of completed forms to third-party applications like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Advanced reporting, collaboration and workflow features available with a paid monthly subscription
* Everyone who creates an account gets a lifetime subscription to our free GoFormz Basic version and a free 14-day trial of GoFormz Professional.
PS - Our company is GoFormz, but we know some people may search for GoForms or Go Forms or Go Formz …so we've included these spellings here to make sure all the great referrals out there find us.
Your mobile workers may include surveyors, auditors, inspectors, couriers; or another role that requires working off site with paper forms. Paper forms are wasteful, require printing, can get lost, require manual re-entry etc. Datadroid frees your workers from the disadvantages of paper and replaces them with the benefits of electronic Android forms.
Electronic forms do everything that paper forms do as well as capture photos, signatures, GPS coordinates, self validate etc. Your mobile workers no longer need to come back to base to deliver a completed report, they simply submit over the web to your secure portal ready for export to PDF, Word and Excel.
We provide you with a form builder, PDF/Excel report generator and an app for each of your mobile workers. The form builder is online and accessible from any modern web browser. You don't need to be a programmer to use it - all you need is to know what you want your form to look like.
Datadroid requires no permanent Internet connection, no booting or fiddling with cables. Any activity that currently involves a paper-form being completed can now be done using Datadroid anywhere and at any time.
ProntoForms is a scalable subscription service* that enables rapid, media-rich and error-free data collection in the field on your smartphone or tablet – regardless of company size. All your data is connected to and from your back office, or to cloud services such as SharePoint, Salesforce and Dropbox.
Do you have an existing form that you would like to mobilize?
We will build your first form for FREE!
- Collect rich data - client signatures, photos, barcodes and more
- Generate real-time reports - connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems
- Improve productivity and customer service - realize significant time and cost savings
- Minimize data input errors - enhance data quality and accuracy
- Eliminate paper form costs – no more form delivery, data entry or supply purchasing
Collect data in the field
- Data is submitted back to managers in real time
- Customize the App with form branding and configuration
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Manage forms, data and users
- Create unlimited customized mobile forms for your specific needs
- Dispatch partially filled forms to individuals or groups in the field
Connect data your way
- Easy integration with cloud services such as: SharePoint, Salesforce, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and many more
- Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
- Enterprise integration available through our REST API
* Download the ProntoForms App and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Request a demo.
The Work Order is handled on a Smartphone or Tablet. Both travel- and work time is registered. You can also register travel- and work time for colleagues. This is useful when several colleagues work on one Work Order. Usage of Items on a Work Order is also done via the Smartphone/Tablet. In Simons office program you manage all the possible items. When needed, you can also register items upfront on a Work Order. In the Simon app you always have the digital Work Order at hand, so your colleague knows in this way what items to bring to the job. When work on the Work Order is finished you can ask you customer to sign on the screen of the Smartphone/tablet.
In Simons office program you can always update the Work Order, so you never forget to invoice hours/items! Besides that, you can always substantiate your invoice for 100%.
Efficient handling of a Work Order also means that when you plan Work Orders you always have the GPS position of the Work Addresses and from your Mobile Colleagues. The graphical plan board helps you to drag/drop Work Orders from colleague1 to 2. The graphical plan board is designed to allow you to easily plan, re-plan, copy and remove Work Orders.
Simon offers the possibility to create your own set of Questionnaires. In Simons office program you can manage this. A Questionnaire can contain open- and closed questions, checklists, pictures and sketches. You can create as many different questionnaires as you consider necessary. On the Smartphone/Tablet the Questionnaire(s) are completed. The results are of course saved digitally at your Work Order, including your own logo.
Simon is a real app, so no browser-app. This means Simon works both On- and Offline. The Simon app has its own local database which stays in sync with Simons office program. Should your mobile colleague (temporary) have no internet connection, they won’t even notice! The Simon app keeps working fast, no delays, no hourglass. At the moment the internet connection is restored, the sync is done in the background.
Simon is very user friendly. Young and old work day to day using the Simon app to handle Work Orders. Furthermore you can easily import- export to Simon. There is even a Rest-server available, allowing you to program your own interface! Of course we can also assist you with this.
To summarize: Simon offers you a low cost solution to handle your Work Orders efficiently. Using Simons office program you stay in control. Updates to a Work Order can be done at all time. The result is a professional digital Work Order which forms the basis for your Work Order. The completed Questionnaires also contribute to your professionalism. More info can be found on www.simple-simon.net/uk-uk
Simple Simon, the Smart Work Order app!
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
--> Create 100% customizable forms and collect the data you are looking for!
Whatever your job is, Kizeo Forms™ tailors your needs and your work procedures. It allows you to create your own application forms, thanks to a wide range of combination tools.
No matter what your profession is, Kizeo Forms™ will fit your needs. Here are some examples.
- Site supervision
- Intervention report
- Inventory of fixtures
- Expense report
- Order form
- Security intervention
- Business followings
- Contact making
--> Without Internet-connection! Work on your operations and your interventions wherever you are with Kizeo Forms™ Offline Mode. All your data is stored in your device and pending to receive an Internet connection.
--> Improve communication with your employees and spread your information in real time! Feed your data back to your company and increase your responsiveness. Communicate easily with your technicians and other out-of-office workers to enhance productivity.
--> Recover your data in the file format you want: All the recorded data are centralized and can be consulted in real time. You can either forward your data or simply collect it back in PDF or Word format (for reports, assessments, summaries, etc.), in Excel (to organize your data, draw statistics, perform calculations, etc.) or even in CSV format, which will allow you to integrate these data directly in your company’s database.
--> Communicate better and enhance the image of your company: Once your data is collected, an E-Mail with your PDF report attached can be sent out to co-workers, employees, clients or other users. The Title and body of your email can also be customized.
You want to combine your data with your computer system?
--> Send your data to your servers via FTP. Update your Software automatically with the Web Service.
Step 1: Register now and create your account on Kizeo Forms™ website http://www.kizeo.com/
Step 2: Create your form.
Step 3: Collect your data on the field with Kizeo Forms™ App.
Step 4: Recover your data online.
Datafield enables you to shift from paper-based forms to mobile forms. Create beautiful mobile forms and mobile surveys in seconds and have respondents and field agent instantly and remotely collect the data onsite, even when they are offline.
Datafield mobile form builder is great to:
- Transform your paper form into mobile forms
- Collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction onsite (great for retailers)
- Build email signup form and registration form (for check in process)
- Complete inspection, checklist and audit for safety, security, facility management or retail audit (mystery shopping) .
DATAFIELD KEY FEATURES INCLUDES:
- Collect data offline - get your field workers complete their mobile forms and checklists even when they have no internet connexion.
- Track GPS Position of respondents - know where your field workers have perform their safety audit or inspection on mobile. Also useful for Mystery shopping control.
- Add picture inside your mobile form: get misconception, default, quality check issues directly reported with a pictures of defects. View product positioning for mystery shopping activities
- Kiosk mode: get your mobile survey run in loop with smiley question - great for in-shop customer feedback and customer satisfaction collection
- Skip logic: smart mobile form builder with advanced conditional branching for simple or complex forms and surveys
- Build simple or complex inspection forms and survey: Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Text, Date, Time, Yes/No, Gender, Likert, Scale/Rate, Number, Email Address. Great for market research professionals.
- Email field for creating signup forms or registration form during trade show, exhibition or any check-in or check out process
- Real-time data collection: collected data arrive in real-time and view results instantly in your dashboard then filter out by field workers / mobile respondents
- Manage teams of field workers and publish your inspection and quality checklist in real-time. Make them available only once or repeatable in loop / kiosk mode.
DATAFIELD EXISTING INTEGRATION:
- Create email sign up form or registration form and build you contact emailing list during conference, exhibition or tradeshow then instantly sync your data with your Constant Contact or MailChimp emailing list
- Automatically sync pictures collected inside your Box.com cloud account. More coming soon.
- API - Our API let’s you plug the data collected onsite directly into your information system or third party software.
- CSV - simply export collected data to CSV format and play with them as you need
3 simple steps to use Datafield:
1- Compose your forms and survey on www.data-field.com
2- Publish them on mobile so your field workers and respondents can process your forms instantly
3- Access data collected in real time on Datafield smart dashboard
WHITE LABELLING: You need a branded real time data collection tool or custom kiosk App to collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction or perform onsite audit, inspection and quality control? Contact us at email@example.com
In case you are wondering how Datafield compare to our competitor such as Insta Survey, QuickTapSurvey, ProntoForms, Formotus or GoFormz ? Go check our list of features here http://www.data-field.com/features/
Also, you can check our pricing here http://www.data-field.com/pricing-and-features/ and check our affordable pricing compared to Formotus, ProntoForms, Insta Survey, ProntoForms, GoFormz or QuickTapSurvey.
Datafield real time data collection solution is used for market research, retail audit, safety audit, inspection, quality control, in shop customer feedback, mystery shopping, checklist, audience polling and voting system
It is a great addition to CMMS, EAM software, or field sales automation tool.
★ NEW-FREE ACCOUNTS CAN NOW CREATE CUSTOM FORMS ★
★ PLEASE NOTE: Forms are built on our WEBSITE. Credentials provided upon sign up ★
Do more in the field:
✔ Offline data capture
✔ Signature capture and Image capture
✔ Barcode scanning
✔ Multiple/Single choice combo fields
✔ Complex arithmetic calculations
✔ Archive and template form progress
✔ Preview/Print forms as PDF
✔ Email forms as PDF
Create and manage from the office:
(Credentials provided upon sign up)
✔ Cloud based web portal
✔ Powerful form designer
✔ Form decision logic
✔ Powerful reporting capability
✔ In-depth dashboard analytics
✔ Business intelligence in a single place
Top customer support:
★ Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award
This app puts your data right into your hands.
Replace your Paper or Computer forms with similar forms that are available at your Fingertips. Store any form-based information directly on the tablet, and access it anytime, anywhere. Your critical information won't get misplaced, misfiled, or become log-jammed.
★ Main Features ★
- The app comes with over 30 business forms (quotations, invoices, purchase orders, work orders, service orders, meeting notes, memos, etc.). And we are constantly adding new forms;
- Forms support all basic controls, including text fields, check-boxes, radio buttons, drop downs.
- Many forms include spreadsheet-like formulas for auto-calculations;
- Forms can contain Signature panels, so you will capture customers signature directly on mobile device;
- Forms include popup Calendar control (supporting different date formats);
- Forms even support Drawing panels to make notes and do reviews.
- Completed forms can be Emailed, or copied to a computer, for later printing (on any printer).
- Pre-build forms can be customized with your Company name, logo, address and contact information (requires in-app purchase).
- Forms, and their data, can be saved in several different formats: HTML (free), PDF, XML, CSV (require in-app purchase).
- Forms-2-Go is an Open system - it allows users to add their own forms. Instructions are available on Support forum.
- The app does NOT require any Memberships, or Monthly payments.
MoreApp is suitable for any company or organization that collects data on location. With MoreApp you can replace any paper form. Choose a sample form or create your own using the online form builder. Your employees or clients can download the app on a tablet or smartphone and fill in digital business forms on location.
MoreApp eliminates incomplete or incorrect completed forms. The data is secured, legible, and validated. This saves time and errors at the office.
It is simple:
- easy for everyone to use
- unnecessary and costly paper forms are history
- design and manage the forms yourself
- secure and automatic upload and download of data
Build your own app for:
- work order
- time tracking, hours worked, breaks, and mileage forms
- inspection, audit, quality control
- service and maintenance forms
- survey form and review form
- instruction form
- test drive, lease contract, damage report, and rental car
- delivery forms
- valuation form
- signature form
- visit report, quotation, sales order, and complaint forms
- any other forms
The app supports all standard features of mobile devices. Here are a few of the endless possibilities:
- email a copy of the form directly to the customer
- works at any location, both online and offline
- sign the form with a digital signature
- supports Wifi, 3G, 4G and GPRS
- capture geolocations
- add photos to the form
- scan barcodes
- add subforms
- specify positions on a map, floor plan, or photo
MoreApp's online form builder let you create and manage every form. The collected data will be stored in our secure database. Integrate with your own back office, CRM or ERP system.
- white-label; submit your own Form App
- pre-fill forms; use our platform or integrate with API
- search and re-use forms
- send notifications to the app users
- import and export data with API or Excel (CSV)
Sign up for a free MoreApp account!
Yardi Maintenance Mobile requires that clients install Yardi Maintenance Plug-in 10.1 (for Voyager™ 60) or Yardi Maintenance Plug-in 3.0 (for Voyager™ 7S) or greater.
● Assigned work orders appear on the maintenance technician’s device instantly
● Completed results update the Yardi Voyager™ record automatically
● Yardi Maintenance Mobile can operate in areas without a cellular or wireless connection
● Yardi Maintenance Mobile will synchronize data once the connection is reestablished
The application is intended for field sales managers and sales reps who need to be able to register customer orders on the move. It provides functionality for recording customer orders and payment, CRM functionality, as well as viewing and editing available goods.
The application features:
- Quick start at the first launch, without additional customization required
- Storing customer info: name, legal info, contact info (name, address, phone, and email), delivery preferences (time and address).
- Making calls, sending emails and text messages to registered customers.
- Maintaining the list of goods, which includes product name, one or several prices, product code, measurement unit and VAT rate. Grouping goods by category is supported.
- Importing prices from Microsoft Excel XML files.
- Accepting customer orders for goods and services using a "cart", which includes quick search for goods, filtering goods by category and by order.
- Recording orders once the customer is registered.
- Emailing order summaries to customer.
- Sending pricelist by e-mail.
- Applying fixed or percentage discounts.
- Adding new goods and services while accepting orders.
- Quick viewing of urgent, current, outdated, and closed orders.
- Recording payment customer orders.
- Create jobs customer visit.
You can use 1C:Orders as a standalone application or have it synchronized with the automation system deployed in the office (1C:Trade Management 11 or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0). The synchronizations includes filling the lists of goods, prices, customers, sales terms and order statuses. The cart features filtering goods by their availability in warehouses (showing only available goods). The application interface is optimized for all types of mobile devices.
Backup of data is required before application update.
For the synchronization, you need 1C:Trade Management 11.1.9 or later or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0.9 or later, as well as Internet connection. WiFi connection is recommended for the first synchronization.
My Legal Forms offers legal form templates for any type of legal issue imaginable; from Power of Attorney, to Separation Agreements and Wills, and even a simple Bill of Sale for purchasing or selling a car. Simply put, My Legal Forms can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in legal fees. Even if you are facing bankruptcy, we have hundreds of bankruptcy legal forms and templates for you to review.
How Does it Work?
You simply tap your way through our categories of legal document templates, and select the legal form that you need. You are then 2 taps away from printing the document using Google Cloud Print!! Once the form is in view on your screen, you tap the download button which moves the form onto your SD card. Once the form is downloaded, you then tap "Print", and the document is sent to the wireless printer you added to Cloud Print.
Do you want to show your friends how much money you saved on legal fees? You can also share the legal forms using Facebook, Twitter, or E-mail. If you already know the type of legal document templates you need, use our handy search feature to get a list of all the legal forms we have that relate to your current legal matter. Once you download My Legal Forms, we have you covered any legal situation you may encounter.
Are There Any Ads?
We know you hate ads. So do we. That is why you will find no ads in this App whatsoever. Charging a small fee instead helps us keep your experience with our legal forms as enjoyable as possible.
Please contact us if you encounter any problems with this App at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in contact with, and address any issues My Legal Forms users have within 1 business day.
Forms We Support:
free, free legal forms, legal documents, legal templates, legal help, lawyers, attorney, attorneys, law, law firm, legal app, online, legal applications, lawyer, lawyers, lawyer app, lawyer apps, attorney app, attorney apps, my attorney app, my attorney apps, my lawyer app, my lawyer apps, my lawyers, my attorneys, my attorney, my lawyer, printable,legal services, legal assistance, legal questions, legal research, draft, format, sample, estate planning, legal wills, separation agreements, papers, letters, power of attorney, bill of sale, offer to purchase, loan, sales agreements, real estate, property, contract, rental, deed, will, last will and testament, living will, business, partnership, nda, terms of agreement, ole proprietorship, corporation, lease,short term lease, tenancy, eviction, insurance, rent, custody, divorce, registration, reservation, disability, release, bankruptcy, tax, order, patent, attorney, US, state, affidavit, agreement, guardianship, contractor, patent, order, download, application forms, promissory note.
States we Cover:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine ,Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
*Disclaimer* - It is highly recommended that you have a licensed attorney review any legal documents for which you are searching in order to make sure that your needs are being properly and completely satisfied.
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Polaroid, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Add freehand drawings over PowerPoint slides
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Use Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Security features - work with password protected files
• Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
• Track changes with multiple author support
• QuickPDF Scanner - easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional - MobiSystems' powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard - quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack - view documents the way they're meant to be seen with officially licensed office fonts
• Spell check - make sure your important documents are error free.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.
Chromecast /dual screen support
The Formotus service enables you to create your own custom mobile forms that work out-of-the-box with SharePoint. Formotus forms support complex business logic and rich data collection even when working offline. You build your forms using Microsoft Office and the Formotus cloud console—just drag and drop to create a form without the need for coding.
COLLECT RICH DATA ANYWHERE
Formotus forms will enable your mobile workforce to capture signatures, diagrams, photos, GPS locations, and more. This is a great solution for using tablets or phones to complete all kinds of safety inspections, work orders, incident reports, health care forms – you name it.
CONNECT OUT-OF-THE-BOX WITH SHAREPOINT
Your mobile workers can now use forms that work with your existing data, customized for their use case. Your Formotus forms will work with any version of SharePoint—from Foundation to Office 365. And you can submit your data to other data storage services, such as SQL using Web services.
TRY IT NOW, THEN SUBSCRIBE
This is a free client app for the Formotus mobile business platform, which is a paid subscription service. Install the free client app now and take some demonstration forms for a spin. See for yourself how each form is really its own app with powerful capabilities. Then sign up for a free 30-day trial account to create and deploy your own custom business apps. Formotus forms work on iOS and Windows 8.1 devices as well as Android tablets and smartphones.