Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team’s smartphones or tablets, and route their responses through to a wide range of destinations, including email or PDF.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- images (answered with the camera)
- location (answered with the GPS)
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
and can include validation constraints (to prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through many options, including:
- email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
- SMS (text message)
- inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
- stored in Amazon S3
- routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a 'oneshot' work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device; free 14-day trials are available for teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
Anyone in your GoFormz account can access your mobile form templates, complete forms electronically, auto-generate professional-looking PDFs and submit forms from anywhere. Every piece of information captured on your smart mobile forms can be viewed online, shared, exported, analyzed with GoFormz reports, used to trigger automated workflow rules, or integrated with other systems.
The GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reporting solution is available for most Android devices. Once you download the GoFormz mobile app just sign up for a free GoFormz account* to upload your paper form and create your mobile form templates. You will also use your GoFormz web account to run reports and manage all of your account information. Reporting, advanced collaboration and workflow features require a paid monthly subscription. Runs on Android version 4.0 and above.
Key features of the GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reports Android app:
- Impress your customer and team with modern mobile forms instead of paper
- Capture data electronically and never have to re-key data back at the office again
- Access your mobile form templates and complete mobile forms from your Android device or web browser
- Access templates, forms and data from anywhere, whether you are online or offline
- View and edit draft and previously completed forms right from your device
- Auto-generate professional-looking PDFs
- Automatically send copies of completed forms to customers, partners or suppliers
- Print completed forms using a compatible print application
- Save copies of completed forms to third-party applications like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Advanced reporting, collaboration and workflow features available with a paid monthly subscription
* Everyone who creates an account gets a lifetime subscription to our free GoFormz Basic version and a free 14-day trial of GoFormz Professional.
PS - Our company is GoFormz, but we know some people may search for GoForms or Go Forms or Go Formz …so we've included these spellings here to make sure all the great referrals out there find us.
Your mobile workers may include surveyors, auditors, inspectors, couriers; or another role that requires working off site with paper forms. Paper forms are wasteful, require printing, can get lost, require manual re-entry etc. Datadroid frees your workers from the disadvantages of paper and replaces them with the benefits of electronic Android forms.
Electronic forms do everything that paper forms do as well as capture photos, signatures, GPS coordinates, self validate etc. Your mobile workers no longer need to come back to base to deliver a completed report, they simply submit over the web to your secure portal ready for export to PDF, Word and Excel.
We provide you with a form builder, PDF/Excel report generator and an app for each of your mobile workers. The form builder is online and accessible from any modern web browser. You don't need to be a programmer to use it - all you need is to know what you want your form to look like.
Datadroid requires no permanent Internet connection, no booting or fiddling with cables. Any activity that currently involves a paper-form being completed can now be done using Datadroid anywhere and at any time.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
--> Create 100% customizable forms and collect the data you are looking for!
Whatever your job is, Kizeo Forms™ tailors your needs and your work procedures. It allows you to create your own application forms, thanks to a wide range of combination tools.
No matter what your profession is, Kizeo Forms™ will fit your needs. Here are some examples.
- Site supervision
- Intervention report
- Inventory of fixtures
- Expense report
- Order form
- Security intervention
- Business followings
- Contact making
--> Without Internet-connection! Work on your operations and your interventions wherever you are with Kizeo Forms™ Offline Mode. All your data is stored in your device and pending to receive an Internet connection.
--> Improve communication with your employees and spread your information in real time! Feed your data back to your company and increase your responsiveness. Communicate easily with your technicians and other out-of-office workers to enhance productivity.
--> Recover your data in the file format you want: All the recorded data are centralized and can be consulted in real time. You can either forward your data or simply collect it back in PDF or Word format (for reports, assessments, summaries, etc.), in Excel (to organize your data, draw statistics, perform calculations, etc.) or even in CSV format, which will allow you to integrate these data directly in your company’s database.
--> Communicate better and enhance the image of your company: Once your data is collected, an E-Mail with your PDF report attached can be sent out to co-workers, employees, clients or other users. The Title and body of your email can also be customized.
You want to combine your data with your computer system?
--> Send your data to your servers via FTP. Update your Software automatically with the Web Service.
Step 1: Register now and create your account on Kizeo Forms™ website http://www.kizeo.com/
Step 2: Create your form.
Step 3: Collect your data on the field with Kizeo Forms™ App.
Step 4: Recover your data online.
ProntoForms is a scalable subscription service* that enables rapid, media-rich and error-free data collection in the field on your smartphone or tablet – regardless of company size. All your data is connected to and from your back office, or to cloud services such as SharePoint, Salesforce and Dropbox.
Do you have an existing form that you would like to mobilize?
We will build your first form for FREE!
- Collect rich data - client signatures, photos, barcodes and more
- Generate real-time reports - connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems
- Improve productivity and customer service - realize significant time and cost savings
- Minimize data input errors - enhance data quality and accuracy
- Eliminate paper form costs – no more form delivery, data entry or supply purchasing
Collect data in the field
- Data is submitted back to managers in real time
- Customize the App with form branding and configuration
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Manage forms, data and users
- Create unlimited customized mobile forms for your specific needs
- Dispatch partially filled forms to individuals or groups in the field
Connect data your way
- Easy integration with cloud services such as: SharePoint, Salesforce, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and many more
- Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
- Enterprise integration available through our REST API
* Download the ProntoForms App and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Request a demo.
★ NEW-FREE ACCOUNTS CAN NOW CREATE CUSTOM FORMS ★
★ PLEASE NOTE: Forms are built on our WEBSITE. Credentials provided upon sign up ★
Do more in the field:
✔ Offline data capture
✔ Signature capture and Image capture
✔ Barcode scanning
✔ Multiple/Single choice combo fields
✔ Complex arithmetic calculations
✔ Archive and template form progress
✔ Preview/Print forms as PDF
✔ Email forms as PDF
Create and manage from the office:
(Credentials provided upon sign up)
✔ Cloud based web portal
✔ Powerful form designer
✔ Form decision logic
✔ Powerful reporting capability
✔ In-depth dashboard analytics
✔ Business intelligence in a single place
Top customer support:
★ Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application is intended for field sales managers and sales reps who need to be able to register customer orders on the move. It provides functionality for recording customer orders and payment, CRM functionality, as well as viewing and editing available goods.
The application features:
- Quick start at the first launch, without additional customization required
- Storing customer info: name, legal info, contact info (name, address, phone, and email), delivery preferences (time and address).
- Making calls, sending emails and text messages to registered customers.
- Maintaining the list of goods, which includes product name, one or several prices, product code, measurement unit and VAT rate. Grouping goods by category is supported.
- Importing prices from Microsoft Excel XML files.
- Accepting customer orders for goods and services using a "cart", which includes quick search for goods, filtering goods by category and by order.
- Recording orders once the customer is registered.
- Emailing order summaries to customer.
- Sending pricelist by e-mail.
- Applying fixed or percentage discounts.
- Adding new goods and services while accepting orders.
- Quick viewing of urgent, current, outdated, and closed orders.
- Recording payment customer orders.
- Create jobs customer visit.
You can use 1C:Orders as a standalone application or have it synchronized with the automation system deployed in the office (1C:Trade Management 11 or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0). The synchronizations includes filling the lists of goods, prices, customers, sales terms and order statuses. The cart features filtering goods by their availability in warehouses (showing only available goods). The application interface is optimized for all types of mobile devices.
Backup of data is required before application update.
For the synchronization, you need 1C:Trade Management 11.1.9 or later or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0.9 or later, as well as Internet connection. WiFi connection is recommended for the first synchronization.
The Work Order is handled on a Smartphone or Tablet. Both travel- and work time is registered. You can also register travel- and work time for colleagues. This is useful when several colleagues work on one Work Order. Usage of Items on a Work Order is also done via the Smartphone/Tablet. In Simons office program you manage all the possible items. When needed, you can also register items upfront on a Work Order. In the Simon app you always have the digital Work Order at hand, so your colleague knows in this way what items to bring to the job. When work on the Work Order is finished you can ask you customer to sign on the screen of the Smartphone/tablet.
In Simons office program you can always update the Work Order, so you never forget to invoice hours/items! Besides that, you can always substantiate your invoice for 100%.
Efficient handling of a Work Order also means that when you plan Work Orders you always have the GPS position of the Work Addresses and from your Mobile Colleagues. The graphical plan board helps you to drag/drop Work Orders from colleague1 to 2. The graphical plan board is designed to allow you to easily plan, re-plan, copy and remove Work Orders.
Simon offers the possibility to create your own set of Questionnaires. In Simons office program you can manage this. A Questionnaire can contain open- and closed questions, checklists, pictures and sketches. You can create as many different questionnaires as you consider necessary. On the Smartphone/Tablet the Questionnaire(s) are completed. The results are of course saved digitally at your Work Order, including your own logo.
Simon is a real app, so no browser-app. This means Simon works both On- and Offline. The Simon app has its own local database which stays in sync with Simons office program. Should your mobile colleague (temporary) have no internet connection, they won’t even notice! The Simon app keeps working fast, no delays, no hourglass. At the moment the internet connection is restored, the sync is done in the background.
Simon is very user friendly. Young and old work day to day using the Simon app to handle Work Orders. Furthermore you can easily import- export to Simon. There is even a Rest-server available, allowing you to program your own interface! Of course we can also assist you with this.
To summarize: Simon offers you a low cost solution to handle your Work Orders efficiently. Using Simons office program you stay in control. Updates to a Work Order can be done at all time. The result is a professional digital Work Order which forms the basis for your Work Order. The completed Questionnaires also contribute to your professionalism. More info can be found on www.simple-simon.net/uk-uk
Simple Simon, the Smart Work Order app!
The solution provides a prescribed process that is available off-line with synchronization to the back-office. As such, the transaction support is limited to the functionality written in the solution and customizations are costly to undertake. Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the customer needs offline access and that the transactional flow is sufficient for their requirements. That said, the use of surveys to enable ad-hoc data collection and the flexible driven process are major benefits. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and has a very low training overhead for end users.
Create your forms using the easy interface provided by our web platform, being able to capture a large range of data types including:
* images (answered with the camera)
* location (answered with the GPS)
* (and many more coming soon)
Once your employees download and login to this app, they can fill in your forms on the road, using their mobile device even if they are offline. Once they have connection again, the app will send the forms automatically to our servers.
When received a form, it can be delivered through different options, including:
* email (PDF, Word, Excel, CSV)
* inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
* Integration with other platforms
* FTP and Dropbox
For more information and to sign up please visit us at http://www.senditforms.com
AT&T Mobile Forms is a subscription based service that improves the speed of business. It’s a fast and accurate way to enter and submit data using Android smartphones and tablets. Empower your employees and improve field productivity with AT&T Mobile Forms. Collect media rich information, including photos (option to sketch on photos) and signatures, and instantly submit the data.
- Streamlined, feature-rich forms: capture signatures, photos (sketch on an image), bar/QR codes and voice-to-text, all within any form
- Rapid mobile data submission: raise productivity and service provided to customers with each form sent. AT&T Mobile Forms also enables submission to any backend system and to several cloud storage providers (ex. Salesforce, Box, SharePoint)
- Greater worker management and accountability: oversee field worker and teams more effectively with standardized forms and tools such as form location and time tracking, and an Admin Portal to assign user permissions
- Produce and export: create instant reports to identify opportunities and challenges faster
- Your branded solution: AT&T Mobile Forms is completely brand customizable. Customers see only your business branding
How AT&T Mobile Forms works
The smartphone and tablet: Collect and submit data from anywhere back to supervisors instantly. Office backend data can be pulled and accessed within any form. Forms are filled out on your mobile device without network connectivity required; forms are sent automatically when connectivity is restored.
The Admin Portal: Build as many unique digital forms as you require, and be able to send/dispatch to one or many smartphones and tablet field users to then complete.
Connect: Quick cloud storage provider setup with Salesforce, Box, SharePoint & Office 365, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and more. Customize form data outputs in DOCX, HTML and PDF formats, or export unformatted data as CSV, JSON or XML files. AT&T Mobile Forms data can also be integrated via an open API (REST).
MoreApp eliminates incomplete or incorrect completed forms. The data is secured, legible, and validated. This saves time and errors at the office.
It is simple:
- easy for everyone to use
- unnecessary and costly paper forms are history
- design and manage the forms yourself
- secure and automatic upload and download of data
The app supports all standard features of mobile devices. Here are a few of the endless possibilities:
- email a copy of the form directly to the customer
- works at any location, both online and offline
- sign the form with a digital signature
- supports Wifi, 3G, 4G and GPRS
- capture geolocations
- add photos to the form
- scan barcodes
The mobile forms are used for:
- work orders
- time tracking
- survey forms and review forms
- instruction forms
- test drives, lease contracts, and rental cars
- any other forms
MoreApp has a connection with it's platform for receiving and sending data. With this intuitive form builder you can create and manage every form. The data collected from the app is sent to a secure database. With the platform of MoreApp you can view and export data. MoreApp is capable of integration with your own back office or ERP systems.
- automatic synchronization
- send additional instructions and forms to the users of the app
- export data to existing databases and Excel
Sign up for a free MoreApp account!
• Assigned work orders appear on the maintenance technician’s device instantly
• Completed results update the Yardi Voyager™ record automatically
• Yardi Maintenance Mobile can operate in areas without a cellular or wireless connection
• Yardi Maintenance Mobile will synchronize data once the connection is reestablished
We focus on any business that uses forms in there day to day operation. Specialising in Merchandising, Order Taking, Stock Control, Needs Analysis and any other day to day form used in business.
Let us see if we can make your day to day work that little bit smoother.