Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Features are for example:
- Plan yor trip between two addresses/stops.
- Subscribe and get notification if there is any problem with your trips.
- Locate the nearest stop via gps.
- Easy presentation of the trips.
- Trip presentation on a map.
- Price and sms-codes.
- Accessibility information.
- Disturbance information and new trips suggestions if your trips is not possible due to delays (Real time information is not available everywhere).
- Real time timetable for stops.
- Traffic disturbances (in Swedish)
- Gadgets for stops and trips.
London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates (tube.lu)
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route(TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
IT'S THE MOST DOWNLOADED AND USED, Multi Stop Mobile Route Planning Software On The Planet
Route4Me is used by Tens of Thousands of Businesses - in Hundreds of Different Industries
AND It's already being used by thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac drivers to make deliveries to your home.
They Benefit Greatly
By Using The Undisputed Industry Leader: Route4Me
Read The Full Page Below And Discover
All The Ways YOU Will Benefit Too.
Do you like being late to appointments, work, or any other place you have to visit?
Do you like driving to one part of town, only to go back where you came from 20 minutes later?
It doesn't matter if you're self-employed, work for a small business, or a big company, the time you're wasting is YOURS.
Unlike ANY OTHER routing or navigation system in the AppStore, Route4Me INSTANTLY re-sequences your ENTIRE route in the correct order, so that you don't zig-zag across town.
Route4Me is THE route planner for pro roadwarriors, field-sales, field-service, real estate, deliveries, technicians, airport routes, or any other type of multi-destination trips. Enter addresses, zip codes, cities, states, or airport codes and Route4me will optimize the route for you - in seconds!
And even IF your employer reimburses you for gas or per stop visited, use the time you save driving around for a longer lunch, get off work early, watch a movie, or spend time with your family.
- - - - > DOWNLOAD ROUTE4ME FOR FREE NOW < - - - - - -
Route4Me's app makes your multi-destination trips quick and easy. Unlike most navigation systems, Route4Me gives you the most optimal route when you need to go more than one place. Save time, money, and miles by optimizing your routes.
Route4Me presents your route in multiple formats and offers a map interface as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Reviews from the Experts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Route4Me is an online service that tells you the most efficient route to complete all your errands; just put in the addresses, and let it work its magic.
***WALL STREET JOURNAL***
Route4me optimizes your route when traveling to multiple destinations, allowing you to enter up to 200 addresses per route. Route4me claims that routes are usually 25-35% shorter after being optimized.
The app could be particularly helpful for small business owners who regularly make multiple deliveries in a single trip.
***CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR***
Route4me.com won't run your errands for you but it simplifies the task. Type in all the addresses you need to go to (up to 10), and the site will calculate the shortest route and provide directions.
Need to visit our vendor and a few clients this afternoon? You could eyeball the map to pick the best route, or you could do it the scientific way. Here’s a Web site that will find the most efficient route to all your destinations quickly and easily — complete with driving directions.
Route optimization for these industries:
Airport Shuttle Service
Beverage Machine Refills
Education / Tutor
Farming & Agriculture
Food - Delivery
Food - Catering
Food - Bakery
Food - Chefs
Heating & AC
Laundromat / Cleaners
Printing & Press
Propane & Energy Delivery
Auto Vehicle Transport
It saves you time and money by integrating appointments, traffic, and client availability to create optimal routes. More than a simple list of stops, Road Warrior contains several analytical features to help you with stop selection itself. Because hitting the right targets at the right time is important.
Be a Road Warrior with our app to guide you
Road Warrior is designed for the unique needs of travelling professionals, such as delivery drivers or sales reps, who need to visit multiple locations every day. The Route Planner Pro optimizes and schedules your route to allow you to visit a client just when they are free, and gracefully change course when another client cancels at the last minute.
Take a test drive today
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple destinations
• Optimize routes based on time or distance.
• Create routes with 8 stops with the basic version.
• Create routes with 48 stops with the premium beta.
• Prioritize stops based on self-selected levels.
• Add time windows (e.g., open 9am-2pm.)
• Add appointments to ensure you arrive on time.
• Track your stops and recall past call notes.
• Navigate with your favorite nav app (e.g. GMaps, Waze).
• Copy locations from GMaps or Contacts
• Batch Upload locations.from .XLSX or. CSV
• Download Activity
• More to come...
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows (TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSPTW with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
• Small Business Owners
• Delivery Drivers
• Pharma Sales Reps
• Real Estate Agents
• Insurance Adjusters
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 1.7: UX & route improvements.
Version 1.8: Optimize more stops in beta
Version 1.9: Advanced Route Features
Version 2.0: Premium upgrade.
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
The premium beta is a free program available to you to designed to test developing features. Specifically, this will enable you to optimize routes with extended number of stops (24 for now, more very very soon). To join, simply add a 9th stop to any route. You will be prompted to register for the beta. Be a Road Warrior.
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed. If you encounter any problems with the app, email for help at email@example.com. Posting any issue as a review does not typically allow for the exchange of information required to resolve an issue.
Keywords: Route, Tour, Trip Planner, Multi-Destination Optimization, Scheduling, Delivery, Vehicle Logistics
I've also added in available timetables, so now you can see the scheduled times for your route too.
I've created a route finder. It's still in beta, but fully functional. Hope it helps you find your way.
-created real time bus eireann section
-added in usage
-added in timetables
-updated choices, now shows arrivals and departures.
-fixed bug causing crash on favouriting before lookup.
-changed to a more intuitive interface
-Fixed a bug where application stopped working when Bus Eireann site is down.
-Fixed a bug when Time now is unchecked
-Better detection of when internet connection is lost
-Added Holo Theme for devices before Android 3.0
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
- United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Space Coast), Canada (Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal), UK (London), Australia (all cities), New Zealand (Auckland), Ireland (Dublin)
- Public transport, private services (taxi, shuttle), car, motorcycle, bicycle (including bike sharing), and walking
Useful in every case!
- For Tourists:
+ Need to find your way around in a new city? Just use the address box to enter your next destination!
+ Already added your destination to your phone's calendar? TripGo will find it!
+ Want to save a trip for later? Just tap the "Reminder" icon!
- For Commuters:
+ Want to know how late the train is? Tap on the train station icon. Data is updated live, so you can keep up-to-date as the train falls further behind.
+ Want 1-click timetable access? Add the stop to your favorites (by tapping star icon) and add the TripGo widget to your home screen.
PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND:
- Adelaide, SA: Adelaide Metro
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Transport.
- Brisbane, QLD: TransLink [*] - and the CityCycle network.
- Canberra, ACT: ACTION
- Christchurch, NZ: Metro Christchurch [*], Metro Timaru
- Darwin, NT: Territory's PT, Fast Ferries
- Melbourne, VIC: Metro Trains, Yarra Trams, Metropolitan Buses and some airport buses. Has most PTV services (Public Transport Victoria) - and the bike share network.
- Northern Queensland: QConnect, Sunbus, TAG
- Perth, WA: Transperth, TransBusselton, TransFeraldton, Banbury City Transit.
- Sydney, NSW: CityRail [*], Sydney Buses [*], Light Rail, Sydney Ferries, Busways Hillbus [*]
- Wellington, NZ: MetLink
PROVIDERS IN CANADA:
- Edmonton, AB: Edmonton Transit System
- Vancouver, BC: TransLink, West Coast Express, British Columbia Rapid Transport Company, BC Transit
- Winnipeg, MB: Winnipeg Transit
- Halifax, NS: Metro Transit (HRM)
- Thunder Bay, ON: Thunder Bay Transit [*]
- Toronto, ON: Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, TTC [*], York Region Transit [*] - and the BIXI bike network
- Montreal, QC: Agence métropolitaine de transport [*] (incl. Express), CIT, MRC, OMIT Sainte-Julie, Réseau de transport de Longueuil - and the BIXI bike network
- Quebec City, QC: Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
PROVIDERS IN THE UK AND IRELAND:
• Dublin: Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas - and the Dublin Bike share network
• London: Transport for London - and the Barclays Cycle bike share network
PROVIDERS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Los Angeles, CA: Metro [*], MetroLink, MTS, North County Transit District
- San Francisco, CA: AC Transit [*], BART [*], CalTrain, SF Municipal Transportation Agency, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit and several more - and the Bay Area bike share network.
- Washington, DC: MET, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit [*], Fairfax Connector, Virginia Railway Express [*] - and the Capital Bikeshare network.
- Miami, FL: Broward Country Transit and Miami Dade Transit.
- Space Coast, FL: Space Coast Area Transit.
- Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Manatee County Area Transit, PSTA, Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Transit Authority, Metra, and Pace Suburban Bus Service - and the Divvy Bike network.
- Balimore, MD: Maryland Transit, Montgomery County Ride On [*]
- New York, NY: MTA [*], Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, NJ Transit, PATH, Staten Island Ferry and a few more - and the Citi Bike network.
- Portland, OR: TriMet [*], Cherriots, City of Albany / Linn Benton Loop, South Metro, and several smaller operators.
- Seattle, WA: King County Marine Division, Metro Transit, Seattle Street Car, and Sound Transit.
PROVIDERS IN VIETNAM (beta)
-Ho Chi Minh City: SaiGon Bus
[*] including real-time data
Updated to get Real Time Information from the National Transport Authority which hopefully should be more accurate than the previous information source.
According to Bus Éireann, 90% of their buses are fitted with GPS systems. Occasionally a fault may occur in communications between the central server and the on-bus equipment. A feedback menu option is provided to notify Bus Éireann directly of any timing errors that might occur.
This app provides up to the minute Real Time Passenger Information for all the following Bus Éireann services:
- Expressway and Intercity services linking Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Galway, Limerick, Derry and Waterford and every major town in Ireland.
- Commuter Services into city and town centres.
- Irish Town and City services operating in Athlone, Balbriggan, Cork, Drogheda, Dundalk, Galway, Limerick, Sligo & Waterford.
- Nightrider services, Bus Éireann provides a range of late night services, several nights a week on main routes out of Dublin.
This app offers the following features:
- Search for your bus stop by name.
- Search for you bus stop by route number.
- Save your favourite bus stops for repeat use.
- Lists all bus services(route number, destination and next departures time) that are due to depart your chosen bus stop.
- Lists all bus services(route number, destination and next arrivals time) that are due to arrive at chosen bus stop.
- Refresh button to keep the times up to date.
- Feedback menu option to send feedback to Bus Éireann about their Real Time Passenger Information Service.
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
* THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, please contact us at email@example.com
* store unlimited routes
* store unlimited locations
* optimize routes with up to 10 locations
* round trip
* avoid tolls
* avoid highways
* driving, walking, bicycling (menu -> settings -> routes -> traveling mode)
1. This version will only provide trip plan departing "ASAP". Scheduled plan will be supported in future build.
2. If WiFi or GPS location is on, the departure will automatically be assigned with the current location.
3. The last five trip planning information will be stored locally. This information can be viewed without internet access.
More features will be added in future builds. Please contact programmer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you met any problems.
New features! Get the latest updates on rail and bus service status, train arrivals, and other important announcements directly.
Featuring MyRapid Journey Planner formatted to fit perfectly on mobile with detailed routing and fare info for rails and buses. Plus, this version also automatically recommends you the cheapest route first.
Rail networks map with high-quality, pinch-to-zoom, and touch-select-enabled interface.
Search for nearby LRT, bus, monorail or any other station based on your current location (via Google Maps).
Save route for offline viewing and share via email, MMS, bluetooth and social networks (note: this function requires the corresponding social network app installed).
Compatible with any phone sizes and tablets. Plus hardware accelerated graphics on compatible device.
Routing and fare info are obtained from the official sites for most up to date data.
Speedy Route calculates the best route when visiting multiple locations and then returning back to the start. It is ideal for delivery drivers, sales people on the road, or anyone who needs to make multiple stops.
Speedy Route re-orders the locations you enter into the best optimal order, so that every location is visited once before returning to your start location in the shortest and quickest way possible. Speedy Route also provides full driving directions between all stops.
Speedy Route app features:
* Type addresses quickly with address Auto-Complete
* Use your current location as an address
* Use your phone's stored Contacts as addresses
* Store favourite addresses
* Recall recent addresses
* Optimized Driving Directions
* Full route directions
* Google Maps Navigation link for each location
* Works best for 25 or so locations
Tap on a location for a direct link to Google Maps Navigation GPS, to get full live driving directions to each location on your route.
All maps in the app are Google Maps, offering world-wide coverage and driving directions.
Save Fuel. Save Money. Save Time. Plan your route with Speedy Route!
Please contact us at email@example.com for any and all questions about Speedy Route for a quick response.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground and DLR
- Journey Planner integration (beta)
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
Many more features available in the full version including jam cams, Barclays Cycle Hire docking station statuses and much much more!
Some of the features which are included are as follows:
- Save location information
- Save trip information
- Use contact address list for locations
- Keeps track of the last 5 searches in history
- Increase the font size for vision impaired users
- Handy links to specific Translink websites
- Check Go-Card details and history
Translink QLD Planner is an unofficial app which is not affiliated with Translink. All information is provided freely.
When you are travelling around London, England, we believe you should have the latest transport information at your fingertips - live, real time and easy to digest. With this simple, yet effective app., you can plan your journey with the map, check departure boards (and see where the train is) and see, at a glance the status of the entire London Underground system (aka The Tube). Also includes later status and weekend status. Color coded for convenience, get a quick overview of all the tube lines, including the London Overground and DLR. If the line is not operating with a good service, touch the line name to see more detailed information.Last results are stored enabling this app. to be used when there is no connectivity.
See live departure board of all London Underground stations.
Hear the live status being announced - hit the speaker icon.
Data and map are provided by TFL.
keywords: London underground, Transport for London, London Tube, London subway, Tube Live departure, underground live departure, Line Status, Live Line Status, London Tube Status, London underground departure board, Tube Map, London Underground Map
More from developer
The app is provided by the National Transport Authority in partnership with Dublin City Council
• Access Real Time Passenger information from Dublin Bus, Bus Éireann, Luas, Dart and Irish Rail Commuter and Intercity services.
• See up to date information of when your Bus/Luas/Train will be at a Stop or Station
• View Stops and Routes on a map and navigate through the map for additional stops and information.
• Setup Favourites so that you can access the Real Time Passenger Information for your regular stops quickly.
• Create Reminders to notify you when the bus is approaching your stop, or when you are near a certain bus stop.
• Access Travel Updates for Dublin Bus/Bus Éireann/Luas and Irish Rail so that you can stay up to date.
Please note: The National Real Time service is currently being improved and expanded in order to ensure more and more stops have real time data. We welcome your feedback about this app, via the “feedback” button on the app.
The National Transport Authority is working with Bus Éireann to expand real time information to all Bus Éireann bus stops. Real Time Information for other bus operators will be incorporated into the app when such data becomes available.
Please be advised that personal user data may be compromised through the use of this application on a rooted device
Ireland’s licenced taxis, hackneys, limos and PSVs are covered by this app including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford. Please note, some drivers have yet to register with the checker so they will not appear until such time as they have.
Driver Check, NTA, Transport For Ireland, Dublin, Taxi, Drivers, Checker, Regulator, Cab, Safety, Hackney, Licence, PSV, Fare, Service, Limo
The app provides door-to-door route plans with options that will suit all levels of cycling capability.
· Route options
o Easier Routes – Avoid heavy traffic
o Balanced Routes – Expect some traffic
o Direct Routes – possible heavy traffic
· Save routes for offline use
· Avoid difficult junction manoeuvres
· Avoid Hills
· Navigation / audible warnings when off route
· Take bike on Train
· Use Dublin Bikes Hire Bikes
· Calorie counter / chocolate bar index
· Themed Routes
· Elevation information
The app is being continually developed and expanded, routing data is being updated and improved.
Have we missed a good cycle route?, please let us know by pressing the feedback button.