The app features:
• A journey planner for public transport options between any two locations in Scotland, featuring all bus, coach, rail, Glasgow Subway and ferry routes,
• Departure boards showing next scheduled buses at every stop in Great Britain! Live bus times are shown in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Angus, Ayrshire, Inverness area and Orkney where available,
• View live rail departures for all stations in Scotland,
• Transport times also shown for Scottish ferry terminals and Glasgow Subway stations, together with local taxi details relevant to your location,
• See full Scottish routes on the map, with all scheduled calling points and stop times displayed,
• News & Notices affecting public transport services,
• Contact details for all Scottish public transport operators.
For the strategic road network, the app provides direct access to Traffic Scotland. This section features:
• Current trunk road incident information,
• Live-Eye Views from motorway and trunk road cameras,
• Current journey times for major routes,
• Details of current and planned roadworks,
• Regularly updated weather and planned events info.
You can also listen to the latest live travel information on the Traffic Scotland Radio player.
It is the officially Approved Personal Public Transport Journey Planning app to help move you around the South West
* Plan your journey and update your plans en route
* View next departures from any bus or coach stop or station
* Keep a list of your favourite or regular trips
* Is location aware
* Now plan your journey anywhere in Great Britain
* Now with Real Time updates for trips in the next 30 minutes
* Covers Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath &NE Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Plymouth, Torbay, Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Wiltshire
Keywords: transport, journey, planner, public, bus, coach, train, ferry, West of England, Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Wiltshire, timetable, bus-stop, South West England, traveline, trips, departures
For public transport the app includes departure boards for every bus stop in Wales, a journey planner to plan trips by bus, coach and train, contact details for transport operators and alerts and notices for disruptions and diversions.
In addition, the app contains information on Community and Demand Responsive Transport schemes in Wales, locations of Park and Ride sites, and a direct link to Traffic Wales for the most up to date information on traffic and travel on the roads in Wales.
This free app helps you while you are "on the move" in the West Midlands.
View your next departures
Real-time (where available) and scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull covered and now includes other stops outside of these areas where nBus tickets are valid
Automatically find your nearest stop or station
Search for a location manually
Keep a list of your favourite stops / station and personalise the names
Receive the latest service updates and network news
Find out other useful travel information, such as tickets and operator contact details
Links to a basic* mobile Journey planner
Integrates with Apple Maps and is location aware
*for the optimum Journey Planner experience please download our sister app “NetNav”
The officially Approved Personalised Network West Midlands Journey Planning App
This app helps you move around in the West Midlands. You can
* Plan your journey and change your plans while on route
* View your next departures
* Obtain scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
* Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull covered
* Monitor your journey
* Keep a list of your favorite journeys
* Is location aware
Works for bus stops and railway stations all over the UK.
View bus stops on a map and save them into your favourites.
Live times are from various sources to make sure you have the most accurate time countdown available.
Totally free. No subscription required. Uses ads, but touch an ad once to make them disappear for the rest of the day.
Scaled graphics work on phones and tablets.
live bus times, uk bus times, bus time countdown, bus times london, bus times uk, live bus arrivals, live bus tracker, uk bus times, uk bus checker, live bus timetables, uk bus timetables, live train times, uk train times, train time countdown, train times london, train times uk, live train arrivals, live train tracker, uk train times, uk train checker, live train timetables, uk train timetables
The app features:
• a door-to-door journey planner between any two locations in southern England and the Midlands, using bus, coach, train, Underground, DLR, tram or ferry services
• 'next departures' listed from any stop or station across the region covered – showing live predicted times for many services, and scheduled times for those where predicted times are not yet available to traveline
• information about significant incidents affecting public transport services
• storing favourite and recently planned journeys, and displaying them anytime (even without an internet connection)
• 'Get me home now' giving one-tap access to plan a journey home by public transport
• storing favourite bus stops and locations for quick access to them.
The app also allows journey planning by train and coach travel across the whole of Great Britain.
Some features, such as finding nearby bus stops and the 'get me home now' feature, work better with GPS turned on. To plan new journeys and show 'next departures' lists, the app requires Internet access.
The app covers the following cities:
Bath, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Derby, Ipswitch, Leicester, London, Nottingham, Oxford, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Reading, Southampton
and the following counties in the South East and South West of England, East and West Midlands:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire.
*** N.B. Subscription required for full access to real-time bus departures outside of London ***
► Bus ► Train ► Tram ► Underground ► Ferry
The most complete UK transport app available!
► Live and scheduled departures available for Bus, Train, Tram, Underground and Ferry
► Unique, A to B route finder
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Early platform indication for trains
► Stop locations accurately marked on a map
► Tap route stops (list or map) to get connection times
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Advanced location search works with post codes, street addresses, places, points of interest etc.
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favorite stops
► Recall recent stops
► Street view of stop locations
► Choice of 2/5 line widgets (with subscription)
Intuitive to use:
► Tap stop markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list. (Note that this is probably the only app that can differentiate between route alternatives for the same service!)
► A to B route finder:
Not sure which bus to take? You say from where, to where and when, let route finder do the rest.
The Route Finder scans the timetables to find direct services between nearby stops and then shows you the best options, with from/to stops, departure and arrival times. Tap an option to show on the map. Easy!
1. Switch on "Track me" to show your progress along a route - useful if you are not familiar with the route.
2. Tap the "disclosure" icon on the map info-bubbles to see more options for a stop (** now including departures for future date/times! **). Try "Long press" on the "Favorites" or "Recent" stop lists too.
4. To get the latest stop update, use the "Refresh" menu item on the map. Alternatively, use "Preferences-> Clear stops" to refresh all stops.
Travel information at its very best - never miss another bus!
Live departures outside of London provided by Traveline;
Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
Journey plans in the Midlands and South East (beta) by Traveline S&EA
Train information by TMU Limited, using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
UK Coverage - works right across mainland Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), including London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Swansea, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, York, Newcastle, Stoke, Southampton, Plymouth, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester...
and counties throughout England, Scotland and Wales:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cleveland, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Humberside, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire (Salop), Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Tyne and Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Cromartyshire, Dumfriesshire, Dunbartonshire, Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife, Glasgow, Inverness-shire, Kinross-shire, Midlothian, Moray (Elginshire) and more.
* Live departures not available in all areas
Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
1. At any bus stop in Metro Vancouver, enter the stop number shown on the bus stop sign.
2. View a list of the next buses departing from that stop, IN LARGE-ISH, READING GLASS FRIENDLY LETTERS, accurate to (according to TransLink) to about two minutes.
It works because all buses in and around Vancouver have GPS and constantly update their location.
• Get Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in the TravelWest region. ✔
• Browse detailed and comprehensive bus route maps. ✔
• Real-time information for a huge number of buses ✔
• Live GPS map of nearby bus stops, with live traffic display ✔
• Stop Alerts - wakes you up when you get to your bus stop! ✔
• Save, rename and order your favourite bus stops - "mum's house", etc. ✔
• Search full local database of road names, postcodes and towns ✔
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots. ✔
★★★ INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL PRICE - GET IT FOR FREE WHILE YOU CAN ! ★★★
Data provided by official Traveline feeds
★★ NOTES ★★
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.travelwest.info
- Bus Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Be sure to try uninstalling and re-installing the app too as this cures most general issues with the app. Please do contact us before leaving a bad review - we're here to help!
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
With one touch you can reverse your walking route for the journey back.
Taking advantage of your phone's location-awareness, the map can be set to follow you as you walk.
Following walking directions has never been easier!
Select between a direct (i.e. the quickest) route or a 'less busy' one that will try and avoid major roads and favour off-road paths through parks and by waterways.
Link in with Bus, Train and Metro journeys by planning your walking routes from stops and stations to your destination.
Walkit Network West Midlands gives you access to free walking route plans within the following districts: