The app features:
• A journey planner for public transport options between any two locations in Scotland, featuring all bus, coach, rail, Glasgow Subway and ferry routes,
• Departure boards showing next scheduled buses at every stop in Great Britain! Live bus times are shown in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Angus, Ayrshire, Inverness area and Orkney where available,
• View live rail departures for all stations in Scotland,
• Transport times also shown for Scottish ferry terminals and Glasgow Subway stations, together with local taxi details relevant to your location,
• See full Scottish routes on the map, with all scheduled calling points and stop times displayed,
• News & Notices affecting public transport services,
• Contact details for all Scottish public transport operators.
For the strategic road network, the app provides direct access to Traffic Scotland. This section features:
• Current trunk road incident information,
• Live-Eye Views from motorway and trunk road cameras,
• Current journey times for major routes,
• Details of current and planned roadworks,
• Regularly updated weather and planned events info.
You can also listen to the latest live travel information on the Traffic Scotland Radio player.
It is the officially Approved Personal Public Transport Journey Planning app to help move you around the South West
* Plan your journey and update your plans en route
* View next departures from any bus or coach stop or station
* Keep a list of your favourite or regular trips
* Is location aware
* Now plan your journey anywhere in Great Britain
* Now with Real Time updates for trips in the next 30 minutes
* Covers Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath &NE Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Plymouth, Torbay, Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Wiltshire
Keywords: transport, journey, planner, public, bus, coach, train, ferry, West of England, Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Wiltshire, timetable, bus-stop, South West England, traveline, trips, departures
Simply tell the Traveline App where you want to go, and we'll plan your journey for you in an instant. Buses, trains, coaches, ferries; it's all covered.
You can save your favourite stops and journeys to use again, and there's a multitude of handy options to narrow down your choices and explore your routes. Follow your bus on an interactive map or get next stop announcements if you're not sure where to get off.
In addition, the app displays instant bus times at any stop throughout Great Britain. In many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses.
• Plan a journey anywhere in Great Britain and explore it in detail.
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below.
• Handy widget to view bus times from your home screen.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Route maps of the UK's bus routes.
• Favourite the bus stops and journeys you take regularly.
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.traveline.info for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, we will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.traveline.info
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- This app can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve it; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
- New look and feel
- Street view functionality for bus stop finder
This free app helps you while you are "on the move" in the West Midlands.
View your next departures
Real-time (where available) and scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull covered and now includes other stops outside of these areas where nBus tickets are valid
Automatically find your nearest stop or station
Search for a location manually
Keep a list of your favourite stops / station and personalise the names
Receive the latest service updates and network news
Find out other useful travel information, such as tickets and operator contact details
Links to a basic* mobile Journey planner
Integrates with Apple Maps and is location aware
*for the optimum Journey Planner experience please download our sister app “NetNav”
Encontrá la información que precisas de forma sencilla y al instante.
• Ubicá tu parada de ómnibus en Montevideo y averiguá qué ómnibus pasarán próximamente o a la hora que te interese.
• Tocá en un horario para ver el recorrido y hora de llegada de este ómnibus en las próximas paradas.
• Agregá tus paradas más usadas a la lista de Favoritos para nunca perderlas de vista.
• Consultá todos los recorridos del Sistema de Transporte Metropolitano (STM).
• Enviá denuncias de irregularidades en el STM.
The officially Approved Personalised Network West Midlands Journey Planning App
This app helps you move around in the West Midlands. You can
* Plan your journey and change your plans while on route
* View your next departures
* Obtain scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
* Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull covered
* Monitor your journey
* Keep a list of your favorite journeys
* Is location aware
This application is able to manage Mobi-I operation ( Mobi Wifi ) and check the images by remote control. Also, product setting can be changed by using this application.
Mobi-I product is essential for operation.
Remote control and viewer functions are as blow.
This can control and manage Mobi-I(Black Box) by remote control.
Display the version of Mobi-I application
- Live view
This is a live view function making it possible to view, through a smart phone with Wifi, the video image being currently recorded in a micro SD memory card
* ‘Video images saved in a smart phone': The images downloaded to a smart phone will be played.
* Video images saved in the Blackbox' : You can play the images saved in the micro SD memory card of the Blackbox . If images saved have GPS data, you can check moving path through GPS linked map.
Works for bus stops and railway stations all over the UK.
View bus stops on a map and save them into your favourites.
Live times are from various sources to make sure you have the most accurate time countdown available.
Totally free. No subscription required. Uses ads, but touch an ad once to make them disappear for the rest of the day.
Scaled graphics work on phones and tablets.
live bus times, uk bus times, bus time countdown, bus times london, bus times uk, live bus arrivals, live bus tracker, uk bus times, uk bus checker, live bus timetables, uk bus timetables, live train times, uk train times, train time countdown, train times london, train times uk, live train arrivals, live train tracker, uk train times, uk train checker, live train timetables, uk train timetables
Book from home, work, or on the street, and keep tabs on us all the way.
Cab My Ride is the new and exciting taxi service in Southampton.
Fed up with waiting for cabs, looking for numbers, standing in the rain?
Wait no more! Use Cab My Ride’s free app and, in an instant, the booking is done. Safe, easy and reliable, Southampton’s newest taxi service is just two taps away. Book now!
A quick tour...
You’re two taps from a taxi.
Hail from home, work, or on the street, or pre-book
Just 2 steps to register.
It’s that easy!
Fast and easy booking.
Just two taps away
Track your cab in real time.
Track your driver in real time, and see the ETA!
Prefer to speak to us?
Fair and honest prices.
What we quote is what is what you pay
Safe, reliable and licensed drivers.
See a pic of your driver when you book
*** N.B. Subscription required for full access to real-time bus departures outside of London ***
► Bus ► Train ► Tram ► Underground ► Ferry
The most complete UK transport app available!
► Live and scheduled departures available for Bus, Train, Tram, Underground and Ferry
► Unique, A to B route finder
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Early platform indication for trains
► Stop locations accurately marked on a map
► Tap route stops (list or map) to get connection times
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Advanced location search works with post codes, street addresses, places, points of interest etc.
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favorite stops
► Recall recent stops
► Street view of stop locations
► Choice of 2/5 line widgets (with subscription)
Intuitive to use:
► Tap stop markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list. (Note that this is probably the only app that can differentiate between route alternatives for the same service!)
► A to B route finder:
Not sure which bus to take? You say from where, to where and when, let route finder do the rest.
The Route Finder scans the timetables to find direct services between nearby stops and then shows you the best options, with from/to stops, departure and arrival times. Tap an option to show on the map. Easy!
1. Switch on "Track me" to show your progress along a route - useful if you are not familiar with the route.
2. Tap the "disclosure" icon on the map info-bubbles to see more options for a stop (** now including departures for future date/times! **). Try "Long press" on the "Favorites" or "Recent" stop lists too.
4. To get the latest stop update, use the "Refresh" menu item on the map. Alternatively, use "Preferences-> Clear stops" to refresh all stops.
Travel information at its very best - never miss another bus!
Live departures outside of London provided by Traveline;
Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
Journey plans in the Midlands and South East (beta) by Traveline S&EA
Train information by TMU Limited, using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
UK Coverage - works right across mainland Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), including London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Swansea, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, York, Newcastle, Stoke, Southampton, Plymouth, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester...
and counties throughout England, Scotland and Wales:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cleveland, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Humberside, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire (Salop), Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Tyne and Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Cromartyshire, Dumfriesshire, Dunbartonshire, Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife, Glasgow, Inverness-shire, Kinross-shire, Midlothian, Moray (Elginshire) and more.
* Live departures not available in all areas
With one touch you can reverse your walking route for the journey back.
Taking advantage of your phone's location-awareness, the map can be set to follow you as you walk.
Following walking directions has never been easier!
Select between a direct (i.e. the quickest) route or a 'less busy' one that will try and avoid major roads and favour off-road paths through parks and by waterways.
Link in with Bus, Train and Metro journeys by planning your walking routes from stops and stations to your destination.
Walkit Network West Midlands gives you access to free walking route plans within the following districts:
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Where am I? London Bus will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you're an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so it's clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or on a map. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites. Store the stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
Don't forget to check out some of our other travel apps:
- London Tube Map: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.tube.Market&hl=en
- myTrains: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner&hl=en
- New York Subway: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.newyorksub&hl=en
- Paris Metro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.parismetro&hl=en
If you need more information or have a question about London Bus join us at www.facebook.com/BusLondonApp or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. Let's stay in touch.
London Bus uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.