The app features:
• A journey planner for public transport options between any two locations in Scotland, featuring all bus, coach, rail, Glasgow Subway and ferry routes,
• Departure boards showing next scheduled buses at every stop in Great Britain! Live bus times are shown in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Angus, Ayrshire, Inverness area and Orkney where available,
• View live rail departures for all stations in Scotland,
• Transport times also shown for Scottish ferry terminals and Glasgow Subway stations, together with local taxi details relevant to your location,
• See full Scottish routes on the map, with all scheduled calling points and stop times displayed,
• News & Notices affecting public transport services,
• Contact details for all Scottish public transport operators.
For the strategic road network, the app provides direct access to Traffic Scotland. This section features:
• Current trunk road incident information,
• Live-Eye Views from motorway and trunk road cameras,
• Current journey times for major routes,
• Details of current and planned roadworks,
• Regularly updated weather and planned events info.
You can also listen to the latest live travel information on the Traffic Scotland Radio player.
It is the officially Approved Personal Public Transport Journey Planning app to help move you around the South West
* Plan your journey and update your plans en route
* View next departures from any bus or coach stop or station
* Keep a list of your favourite or regular trips
* Is location aware
* Now plan your journey anywhere in Great Britain
* Now with Real Time updates for trips in the next 30 minutes
* Covers Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath &NE Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Plymouth, Torbay, Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Wiltshire
Keywords: transport, journey, planner, public, bus, coach, train, ferry, West of England, Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Wiltshire, timetable, bus-stop, South West England, traveline, trips, departures
For public transport the app includes departure boards for every bus stop in Wales, a journey planner to plan trips by bus, coach and train, contact details for transport operators and alerts and notices for disruptions and diversions.
In addition, the app contains information on Community and Demand Responsive Transport schemes in Wales, locations of Park and Ride sites, and a direct link to Traffic Wales for the most up to date information on traffic and travel on the roads in Wales.
This free app helps you while you are "on the move" in the West Midlands.
View your next departures
Real-time (where available) and scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull covered and now includes other stops outside of these areas where nBus tickets are valid
Automatically find your nearest stop or station
Search for a location manually
Keep a list of your favourite stops / station and personalise the names
Receive the latest service updates and network news
Find out other useful travel information, such as tickets and operator contact details
Links to a basic* mobile Journey planner
Integrates with Apple Maps and is location aware
*for the optimum Journey Planner experience please download our sister app “NetNav”
The officially Approved Personalised Network West Midlands Journey Planning App
This app helps you move around in the West Midlands. You can
* Plan your journey and change your plans while on route
* View your next departures
* Obtain scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
* Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull covered
* Monitor your journey
* Keep a list of your favorite journeys
* Is location aware
*** N.B. Subscription required for full access to real-time bus departures outside of London ***
► Bus ► Train ► Tram ► Underground ► Ferry
The most complete UK transport app available!
► Live and scheduled departures available for Bus, Train, Tram, Underground and Ferry
► Unique, A to B route finder
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Early platform indication for trains
► Stop locations accurately marked on a map
► Tap route stops (list or map) to get connection times
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Advanced location search works with post codes, street addresses, places, points of interest etc.
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favorite stops
► Recall recent stops
► Street view of stop locations
► Choice of 2/5 line widgets (with subscription)
Intuitive to use:
► Tap stop markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list. (Note that this is probably the only app that can differentiate between route alternatives for the same service!)
► A to B route finder:
Not sure which bus to take? You say from where, to where and when, let route finder do the rest.
The Route Finder scans the timetables to find direct services between nearby stops and then shows you the best options, with from/to stops, departure and arrival times. Tap an option to show on the map. Easy!
1. Switch on "Track me" to show your progress along a route - useful if you are not familiar with the route.
2. Tap the "disclosure" icon on the map info-bubbles to see more options for a stop (** now including departures for future date/times! **). Try "Long press" on the "Favorites" or "Recent" stop lists too.
4. To get the latest stop update, use the "Refresh" menu item on the map. Alternatively, use "Preferences-> Clear stops" to refresh all stops.
Travel information at its very best - never miss another bus!
Live departures outside of London provided by Traveline;
Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
Journey plans in the Midlands and South East (beta) by Traveline S&EA
Train information by TMU Limited, using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
UK Coverage - works right across mainland Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), including London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Swansea, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, York, Newcastle, Stoke, Southampton, Plymouth, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester...
and counties throughout England, Scotland and Wales:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cleveland, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Humberside, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire (Salop), Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Tyne and Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Cromartyshire, Dumfriesshire, Dunbartonshire, Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife, Glasgow, Inverness-shire, Kinross-shire, Midlothian, Moray (Elginshire) and more.
* Live departures not available in all areas
The app features:
• a door-to-door journey planner between any two locations in southern England and the Midlands, using bus, coach, train, Underground, DLR, tram or ferry services
• 'next departures' listed from any stop or station across the region covered – showing live predicted times for many services, and scheduled times for those where predicted times are not yet available to traveline
• information about significant incidents affecting public transport services
• storing favourite and recently planned journeys, and displaying them anytime (even without an internet connection)
• 'Get me home now' giving one-tap access to plan a journey home by public transport
• storing favourite bus stops and locations for quick access to them.
The app also allows journey planning by train and coach travel across the whole of Great Britain.
Some features, such as finding nearby bus stops and the 'get me home now' feature, work better with GPS turned on. To plan new journeys and show 'next departures' lists, the app requires Internet access.
The app covers the following cities:
Bath, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Derby, Ipswitch, Leicester, London, Nottingham, Oxford, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Reading, Southampton
and the following counties in the South East and South West of England, East and West Midlands:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, London, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire.
As always, please report any bugs or typos using the "Email Developer" option here or in the app.
Also, if you don't like my app for whatever reason, just know that this is a free product that I'm providing to you without advertisements before you start complaining in the comments. Also, I don't really care. *Legitimate problems (such as bugs or non-functionality) is understandable*, but just bashing it because it's not to your "preference" is not valid. Props to everyone who appreciates it for what it is, though.
Haters gonna hate.
* Encontrar as paradas de ônibus de Canoas no mapa
* Mapear a caminhada até a parada de ônibus
* Visualizar a rua no local da parada (Google Street View)
* Ver as linhas de ônibus que estão se aproximando das paradas
* Ver a tabela completa de horários de saída das linhas de ônibus dos terminais;
* Saber o Itinerário das linhas de ônibus de Canoas;
* Escolher dois pontos no mapa de Canoas e encontrar a linha de ônibus com as paradas mais próximas, bem como mapear os trajetos de embarque e de desembarque;
* Encontrar pontos de referência (hospitais, estabelecimentos comerciais) no mapa de Canoas
* Encontrar pontos de táxi de Canoas no mapa
* Salvar paradas e linhas como favoritas e receber mensagens sonoras quando acessar a página da parada e o ônibus estiver aproximando
This application is able to manage Mobi-I operation ( Mobi Wifi ) and check the images by remote control. Also, product setting can be changed by using this application.
Mobi-I product is essential for operation.
Remote control and viewer functions are as blow.
This can control and manage Mobi-I(Black Box) by remote control.
Display the version of Mobi-I application
- Live view
This is a live view function making it possible to view, through a smart phone with Wifi, the video image being currently recorded in a micro SD memory card
* ‘Video images saved in a smart phone': The images downloaded to a smart phone will be played.
* Video images saved in the Blackbox' : You can play the images saved in the micro SD memory card of the Blackbox . If images saved have GPS data, you can check moving path through GPS linked map.
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS) - network plans only!
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.0
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
Com o BUSca é possível:
- Visualizar se seu ônibus já passou perto de você e para qual sentido estava indo;
- Verificar a distância e tempo entre você os checkins;
- Enviar checkins com atualizações sobre alguma linha de ônibus.
With one touch you can reverse your walking route for the journey back.
Taking advantage of your phone's location-awareness, the map can be set to follow you as you walk.
Following walking directions has never been easier!
Select between a direct (i.e. the quickest) route or a 'less busy' one that will try and avoid major roads and favour off-road paths through parks and by waterways.
Link in with Bus, Train and Metro journeys by planning your walking routes from stops and stations to your destination.
Walkit Network West Midlands gives you access to free walking route plans within the following districts:
Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
keywords: west midlands transportation, west midlands, traveline, birmingham transit, birmingham transportation, Birmingham metro, birminham transit
1. Find real-time ETA for nearby stops instantly.
2. Find location of stop(s) and vehicle(s) on live map.
3. Find walking directions from the current location to the nearest stop.
4. Save favorite agency, route and stop, pushing it to the top of the list
5. Find all or nearby Transit agencies.
6. Support French and Spanish.
7. Restore default setting such as favorite stops and agencies.
8. Get Help and learn how to use the application.
9. Send comments/questions/complaints to NextBus or Transit Agency.
10. Expand arrival information for selected agency/route/stop
11. Find arrival for next three tracked vehicles.
12. Save alerts for a stop and agency.
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.