The app features:
• A journey planner for public transport options between any two locations in Scotland, featuring all bus, coach, rail, Glasgow Subway and ferry routes,
• Departure boards showing next scheduled buses at every stop in Great Britain! Live bus times are shown in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Angus, Ayrshire, Inverness area and Orkney where available,
• View live rail departures for all stations in Scotland,
• Transport times also shown for Scottish ferry terminals and Glasgow Subway stations, together with local taxi details relevant to your location,
• See full Scottish routes on the map, with all scheduled calling points and stop times displayed,
• News & Notices affecting public transport services,
• Contact details for all Scottish public transport operators.
For the strategic road network, the app provides direct access to Traffic Scotland. This section features:
• Current trunk road incident information,
• Live-Eye Views from motorway and trunk road cameras,
• Current journey times for major routes,
• Details of current and planned roadworks,
• Regularly updated weather and planned events info.
You can also listen to the latest live travel information on the Traffic Scotland Radio player.
Simply tell the Traveline App where you want to go, and we'll plan your journey for you in an instant. Buses, trains, coaches, ferries; it's all covered.
You can save your favourite stops and journeys to use again, and there's a multitude of handy options to narrow down your choices and explore your routes. Follow your bus on an interactive map or get next stop announcements if you're not sure where to get off.
In addition, the app displays instant bus times at any stop throughout Great Britain. In many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses.
• Plan a journey anywhere in Great Britain and explore it in detail.
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below.
• Handy widget to view bus times from your home screen.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Route maps of the UK's bus routes.
• Favourite the bus stops and journeys you take regularly.
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.traveline.info for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, we will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.traveline.info
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- This app can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve it; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
It is the officially Approved Personal Public Transport Journey Planning app to help move you around the South West
* Plan your journey and update your plans en route
* View next departures from any bus or coach stop or station
* Keep a list of your favourite or regular trips
* Is location aware
* Now plan your journey anywhere in Great Britain
* Now with Real Time updates for trips in the next 30 minutes
* Covers Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath &NE Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Plymouth, Torbay, Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Wiltshire
Keywords: transport, journey, planner, public, bus, coach, train, ferry, West of England, Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Wiltshire, timetable, bus-stop, South West England, traveline, trips, departures
- New look and feel
- Street view functionality for bus stop finder
This free app helps you while you are "on the move" in the West Midlands.
View your next departures
Real-time (where available) and scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull covered and now includes other stops outside of these areas where nBus tickets are valid
Automatically find your nearest stop or station
Search for a location manually
Keep a list of your favourite stops / station and personalise the names
Receive the latest service updates and network news
Find out other useful travel information, such as tickets and operator contact details
Links to a basic* mobile Journey planner
Integrates with Apple Maps and is location aware
*for the optimum Journey Planner experience please download our sister app “NetNav”
Encontrá la información que precisas de forma sencilla y al instante.
• Ubicá tu parada de ómnibus en Montevideo y averiguá qué ómnibus pasarán próximamente o a la hora que te interese.
• Tocá en un horario para ver el recorrido y hora de llegada de este ómnibus en las próximas paradas.
• Agregá tus paradas más usadas a la lista de Favoritos para nunca perderlas de vista.
• Consultá todos los recorridos del Sistema de Transporte Metropolitano (STM).
• Enviá denuncias de irregularidades en el STM.
How to Use.
• Download and activate the app with your mobile number.
• The app auto detects your location and sets it as your Pick-Up.
• Hit ‘Order’. Add extra information such as house number or street name if its not detected automatically.
• Get a booking confirmation within a minute. You’ll get the arriving car photo, car model and number.
• See the taxi coming in real time by Google Map. Enjoy your ride!
• Rate your ride at the and from 1 to 5 stars and leave comment about ride.
For more information you can visit our website http://www.mobitaxi.am
** My Places: multi-stop departure boards **
You can now create multi-stop departure boards called 'My Places'. Here you can create favourite stop groups and include any number of stops close to a location making it easier to keep an eye on real time departures from multiple stops from one departure board screen.
** Intuitive Journey Planner **
An all new journey planner is the bedrock of the new apps and website. It’ll help you get where you’re going much faster. With the new My Places feature too, once you’re set up you’ll be able to get results for any time of day in no time. We’ve included the cash fare for the journey too so you’ll know how much money to have ready when you board. Information including the journey time, the estimated time of arrival (ETA), number of stops and the distance you’ll be travelling are all right there too, helping you make the best decision to get where you want to go.
** Full and Summary Timetables, Fare Calculator and Traffic Disruptions **
You can now view full service timetables and line summaries too. Check a cash fare between two stops, simply by selecting the start and end point. Live traffic disruptions are highlighted so you easily find out if your bus is affected by a disruption (and there’s plenty going on in Nottingham right now!).
** Synchronised Network Updates **
When the timetable changes the app will updated automatically too, so you can be sure what you’re looking at is up to date.
** My Account Integration **
You’re now able to customise and manage your profile on via the app and website.
** Your feedback **
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to incorporate as much as possible in future updates and releases.
We hope you enjoy Getting Mobile.
Third Party Libraries
TableFixHeaders - Apache 2.0 - https://github.com/InQBarna/TableFixHeaders
Android-ViewPagerIndicator - Apache 2.0 - https://github.com/JakeWharton/Android-ViewPagerIndicator/
TwoWayView - Apache 2.0 - https://github.com/lucasr/twoway-view
RoboGuice - Apache 2.0 - https://github.com/roboguice/roboguice
Joda-Time - Apache 2.0 - https://github.com/JodaOrg/joda-time
Otto - Apache 2.0 - https://github.com/square/otto
Mixpanel - Apache 2.0 - https://github.com/mixpanel/mixpanel-android
Retrofit - Apache 2.0 - https://github.com/square/retrofit
The officially Approved Personalised Network West Midlands Journey Planning App
This app helps you move around in the West Midlands. You can
* Plan your journey and change your plans while on route
* View your next departures
* Obtain scheduled times for Bus, Train and Metro
* Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull covered
* Monitor your journey
* Keep a list of your favorite journeys
* Is location aware
*** N.B. Subscription required for full access to real-time bus departures outside of London ***
► Bus ► Train ► Tram ► Underground ► Ferry
The most complete UK transport app available!
What you need to know, when and where you need it.
► Live and scheduled departures available for Bus, Train, Tram, Underground and Ferry
► Unique, A to B route finder
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Early platform indication for trains
► Stop locations accurately marked on a map
► Tap route stops (list or map) to get connection times
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Advanced location search works with post codes, street addresses, places, points of interest etc.
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favorite stops
► Recall recent stops
► Street view of stop locations
► Choice of 2/5 line widgets (with subscription)
Intuitive to use:
► Tap stop markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list. (Note that this is probably the only app that can differentiate between route alternatives for the same service!)
► A to B route finder:
Not sure which bus to take? You say from where, to where and when, let route finder do the rest.
The Route Finder scans the timetables to find the best options, with from/to stops, departure and arrival times. Tap an option to show on the map. Easy!
1. Switch on "Track me" to show your progress along a route - useful if you are not familiar with the route.
2. Tap the "disclosure" icon on the map info-bubbles to see more options for a stop (** now including departures for future date/times! **). Try "Long press" on the "Favorites" or "Recent" stop lists too.
4. To get the latest stop update, use the "Refresh" menu item on the map. Alternatively, use "Preferences-> Clear stops" to refresh all stops.
Travel information at its very best - never miss another bus!
Live departures outside of London provided by Traveline;
Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
Journey plans in the Midlands and South East (beta) by Traveline S&EA
Train information by TMU Limited, using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
UK Coverage - works right across mainland Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), including London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Swansea, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, York, Newcastle, Stoke, Southampton, Plymouth, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester...
and counties throughout England, Scotland and Wales:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cleveland, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Humberside, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire (Salop), Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Tyne and Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Cromartyshire, Dumfriesshire, Dunbartonshire, Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife, Glasgow, Inverness-shire, Kinross-shire, Midlothian, Moray (Elginshire) and more.
* Live departures not available in all areas