Scan for your lost Fitbit, using Bluetooth LE to locate your device. Geo-Tracking and Out-
of-Range notification, so you know the best place to start looking. 'Star' your device to enable tracking.
• TIP: Turn off Bluetooth on any other phones that are paired to your Fitbit
• TIP: Fitbit App "Always Connected" setting: Ensure this is off
• TIP: The Fitbit Zip needs to woken up by vibrations, as it goes dormant when inactive
• TIP: Try the laundry basket first
• Temporarily uninstalling the official Fitbit app may help, as a last resort
Compatible with: Fitbit Ionic, Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, One, Flex, Flex 2, Force, Charge, Charge 2, Charge 3, Charge HR, Surge,Versa and Zip (Fitbit Ace in beta)