1) You need to put some water on the fire and to add a fruit pulp
2) You need to put this mixture in a bowl to be put in the refrigerator
3) Can we add topping, powdered sugar candy coated or less
This game is a new and very exciting because you learn how to make a pudding, but I require creativity and imagination.
Thank you for choosing this game and invite you to choose and other cooking games, candy and games for girls to see if you're doing as well as you did before.
Tilt your device to move Santa under all of the falling treats, but watch out for all that healthy broccoli. Watch Santa get fatter and fatter as you feed him. Give him some fatty bonuses by bouncing the treats off his belly before he eats them, or eating long strings of treats all in a row. Are your skills fat enough to score the elusive "CRAZY CHOMP" bonus?
The more you feed Santa, the more fatness you accumulate, which you can use to get sweet power ups. Stock up on "Abra-Ca-Broccoli" to magically change that green nastiness into bacon. Get some "Fatty Canes" to boost Santa's time at the end of a round. Upgrade Santa's treats to be worth twice the fat!
Eat now. And Merry Christmas!
Copyright TegTap, LLC 2012
Keywords: Christmas, donut, donuts, candy, cane, snow, holiday, fat, cake, cookie, cookies, sled, skate, gift, season, ski, snowboard, snowboarding, hungry, Santa, Claus, winter, cupcake, cupcakes, bacon, clause, candies, ice, cream, icecream, broccoli, doughnut, doughnuts, holidays, fatty, seasons, snowman, gingerbread, gingerbread man, reindeer, present, presents, eve, Christmas tree, Christmas trees, Christmas lights, jingle, bells, elf, elves, jelly, belly, rudolph, reindeer, tap, village, workshop
How to Play
- Tap on the screen to jump.
- Jump between super peppermint candies that come at you at different speeds.
- How far can you get?
Candy Andy 2 - Jumping For Candy features:
- Super responsive casual game play.
- Simple and engaging action!
- Playable offline.
Jump for joy at the sight of candy in our candyland dreamworld. Help this monster jumping boy in his quest to explore and bounce around candyland. More fun that a jelly fly chasing a candied lightning thief. All in the line of candy! Let this candy thief steal your heart today!
For our Candy Andy 2 website: http://digiskygames.com/
There are some jellies characters which are really cute and sweet and you will definitely want to meet them. In this game the characters are locked and can be unlocked by grabbing maximum number of stars.
• To Unlock 1st jelly character you need 50 stars
• To Unlock 2nd jelly character you need 100 stars.
• To Unlock 3rd jelly character you need 200 stars.
How to Play:
Press and hold anywhere on the screen to gain the required power and release to jump jellies from one platform to another. This game seems to be easy but sometimes gets difficult to jump as the platforms are floating in space.
Jumping Jelly Heroes Features:
• Cute and smart jelly characters.
• Floating Platforms.
• Great background in game play.
• Simple and addictive game play.
Hope you will calculate and jump on the platform accurately and collect maximum number of stars to unlock the cute and smart jellies.
Enjoy jumping action with simple ONE-TAP control.
Thanks to everyone, Wall Jump has surpassed 1,000,000 downloads to date!
[ How to play ]
- Press JUMP to jump the walls
(Touching on walls and other supporting objects enables you to jump to opposite direction)
- In midst of jumping, you can jump again (Double-Jump)
- You can hang onto walls for short while
- Game is over if you hit the obstacles or fall
[ Game Mode ]
- Normal Mode
It’s a challenge to jump up as HIGH as possible
- Hard Mode
It’s a challenge to jump up as HIGH as possible - in harder level!
* Completing 500m in Normal Mode will unlock this mode.
- 100m Time Attack Mode
It’s a challenge to jump as FAST as possible.
Try this once you can jump up higher than 100m!
[ Game tips ]
Game a little tough to play? Read on for tips!
- I want to jump FAR!
Try Double-Jumping around mid-area between the walls!
- I want to jump HIGH!
Try Double-Jumping around the peak of your first jump!
- I hit the obstacles too often!
When you are holding onto walls, some obstacles are bound to be hit.
So take note of where they are in advance; and jump as you foresee where you are going to hold onto.