You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
1. Comprehensively detecting which video formats are supported and testing video playback quality, give a detailed report of the results.
2. Support the screen LCD test, grayscale test , and gamma test.
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
ATTENTION: The latest versions of Android, especially on Samsung stock ROMs, have restrictive SELinux policies that may prevent this app from working. We are working hard to resolve or provide workarounds for this.
In the meantime, if you find this app is not working due to permission denied errors when you in fact do have root, it is likely due to a prohibitive SELinux policy being enforced. You can disable SELinux enforcing by executing 'setenforce 0' in a root shell.
Please do not leave a bad rating/review due to the decision of some device ROMs to enforce restrictive SELinux policies. As mentioned, we are working hard to resolve/workaround these issues. Feel free to use the in-app 'Report Bug/Feedback' option to provide useful information to help us out.
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues. If you have a request for Language Translations, features or want to report a bug, use the in-app Report Bug/Feedback option or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wondering when and to where your Android apps are connecting across the Internet? Look no further! Network Log is for you!
Network Log monitors iptables-logging to display a real-time list of which apps are making network connections, and provides statistics about those app connections.
★ Real-time log display
The log tab shows the network packets being transmitted and their details such as:
* source and destination addresses/ports
* network protocol and interface
* bytes transmitted
★ Real-time network usage statistics
The Apps tab lists installed applications along with network usage statistics such as:
* total packets and bytes sent
* active network throughput speed in Bps/Kbps/Mbps
* timestamp of last connection
* list of all the unique connections made by each app
* sortable and filterable packets/bytes counters
★ Real-time connection notifications
The statusbar icon's up/down arrows will highlight when upload/download traffic occurs, and the notification drop-down shade displays the connection throughput speed in Kbps.
You can also configure toast pop-up notifications on a per-app basis that will pop-up a temporary notification containing connection details no matter which app you are in.
Click an app in either tab to see time-lines of its connections.
Select the 'Apps Timeline' menu item to see an over-all time-line of all apps.
Adjustable interval from 1 ms to 48 hours for summing data:
* to see each packet, set to 1 ms
* for Kbps, set to 1 second
* for Kb-per-hour, set to 1 hour; etc
Adjustable pinch-zoomable and scrollable graphs.
Note: While the app itself is designed to use minimal CPU/battery, you can further reduce the CPU/battery use by exiting the app after starting the logging service.
Full source code available at http://code.google.com/p/iptableslog/source/list and https://github.com/pragma-/networklog.
Requires rooted devices.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
Front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.
Allows you to restrict which apps can access the network.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer.
For advanced users, it also allows you to manually define custom iptables rules.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.
Webroot SecureAnywhere® Mobile keeps you secure when browsing, shopping, and banking on your Android™ device. It locates and locks lost or stolen devices, and automatically scans your apps for threats and malicious behavior.
AV TEST Certified with 100% malicious app detection
Over 1.5 million mobile devices are protected by Webroot SecureAnywhere® Mobile - get protected now.
► Automatically scans apps for malware and viruses
► Set it and forget it – continuous protection without battery drain, interruptions or slowdowns
► Real-time anti-phishing identifies and blocks fake websites that trick you into entering your personal information
► Warns you about infected websites before you visit them
► Blocks unwanted calls and text messages
► Social network protection including Facebook and Twitter
LOST DEVICE PROTECTION
► Lock – Remotely lock your device if lost or stolen
► Locate – See your device’s GPS location
► Scream – Sound an alert to help you find your device nearby
*3G, 4G, or wifi connection required for lost device features
★ Named One of the PCWorld's Best Free Android Apps of 2011 -PCWorld
★ “Webroot offers advanced features not found in competing products.”—PC Magazine
★ “Best of the security applications for Android phones.”—Tech of Web
★ “A must for Android users.”—Uberphones
PREMIER PAID FEATURES
For the following enhanced mobile antivirus and other premier security features, please visit Webroot SecureAnywhere® Mobile Premier at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security.full
• Device Wipe – Remotely erase your data from the device if lost or stolen
• SIM Card Lock – Automatically locks your device when the SIM card is removed
• Network Monitor – Provides details of apps that are accessing the network
• Battery Monitor – Provides battery status and power usage by apps
• App Inspector – Scans all apps and identifies those that can:
- Access your email and SMS messages
- Cost you money
- Access sensitive information
- Track your location
- Drain your battery
• More info on SecureAnywhere Mobile: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/android
• Troubleshoot issues with installation or logging in: https://is5.nohold.net/Webroot/Login.aspx?pid=11&login=1&app=vw&solutionid=1925
• Need support?: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/support-home
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Test Server or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Test Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Secure the server by using SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our built-in certificate
- Start/Stop a Test Server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a Test Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The Test Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
You can test the servers by, for example, connecting to them using Telnet (raw).
- Add multiple Test Servers (Echo Protocol, Discard protocol, Character Generator Protocol, Quote Of The Day Protocol)
- Setup Echo Protocol: when you access the server (for example through raw Telnet) all data will be repeated. So if you send data you will receive the exact same data back.
- Setup Discard Protocol: when you send data to this server nothing will be returned and the data will be discarded.
- Setup Character Generator Protocol: when you connect to this server, the server will start sending back random characters.
- Setup Quote Of The Day Protocol: when you send random data to the server, the server will return a random quote.
- For every Test Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, respawn on crash, enable SSL
- If you enable SSL: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Works with Lollipop also!
With this you can switch between the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet very easily and
Also works with the new 4G networks!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
Turn off your 4G/3G when you're not using it and switch to 2G and INCREASE YOUR BATTERY LIFE UP TO 4X!!
Use this app to easily open the SECRET phone screen that allows you access Phone Testing Menu
1. Phone info
2. Battery info
3. Usage statistics
4. Wi-Fi information
Supports both Dalvik and ART architecture
This application will not work with hidden menu disabled unrooted phones.
- Acesso simples e fácil através do seu telefone celular utilizando uma rede 3G ou WIFI.
- Visualização das imagens em tempo real através do celular.
- Suporte para autenticação.
- Suporte para controle PTZ.
- Captura de foto na visualização do vídeo em tempo real.
- Suporte para modo retrato e paisagem.
- Reprodução de imagens gravadas.
- Suporte para configuração do encoder.
- Suporte para notificações push.
- Suporte para e-map.
- Suporte para criação de favoritos.
- Demo de câmera e DVR disponível para ajudar você a iniciar o seu monitoramento.
- Funciona através da configuração do endereço IP ou nome de domínio do seu dispositivo.
- Certifique se o seu DVR está atualizado com a última versão de firmware através do site da Intelbras.
- Para qualquer dúvida ou problemas, por favor contate o nosso suporte técnico através do telefone (48) 2106-0006 ou através do e-mail email@example.com.
Advanced LT is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with specific parameters from HYUNDAI vehicles, allowing you to try the plugin with limited sensors before buying. This version does not include calculated sensors like Injector Duty Cycle (%) or HIVEC mode.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other HYUNDAI models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines:
* Accent 1.4/1.6 MPI
* Accent/Solaris 1.4/1.6 GDI
* Accent/Solaris 1.6 CRDI
* Elantra/i30 2.0
* Genesis Coupe 2.0 MPI/GDI
* Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6
* Getz 1.5 CRDI
* Getz 1.6/1.4/1.3 MPI
* i30 1.6 GDI
* i30 1.6 CRDI
* i40 2.0 MPI
* i40 1.6 GDI
* i40 1.7 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* SantaFe 2.0 CRDI
* SantaFe 2.4 MPI/GDI
* SantaFe 2.7 V6
* SantaFe 2.0/2.2 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* Sonata 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata/i45 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata 2.0 T-GDI
* Tiburon 2.0 MPI
* Tiburon 2.7 V6
* Terracan 2.9 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 MPI
* Tucson 2.7 V6
* Tucson/ix35 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Tucson/ix35 2.0 CRDI
* Veloster 1.6 MPI/GDI
* Veloster 1.6 T-GDI
* Veracruz/ix55 3.8 V6
* Veracruz/ix55 3.0 CRDI
The plugin also includes an ECU Scanner which is very useful for searching specific sensors on HYUNDAI engines that are not yet supported by the plugin. You just need to record at least 1000 samples and send the logs to the developer.
Advanced LT requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After downloading the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "Advanced LT" icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
6) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set"
9) You may see predefined sets for other HYUNDAI engine types, so make sure you pick the right one.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see additional entries on the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type (Dial, Bar, Graph, Digital Display, etc)
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced LT begins with "[HADV]" and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Evaluate your mobile data rate and review the performance of your private internet connection through WLAN. Compare your measurements on the device or on the web and find performance issues using the visual preparations and stored connection information.
MOBILE PERFORMANCE BENCHMARKING SYSTEM
cnlab develops and operates the Mobile Performance Benchmarking (MPB) system for private use and Internet Service Providers. The MPB client application, used to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as Up- and Download or Roundtrip Times to reference systems, are available for iOS, Symbian, Android and Windows Phone. The measured speed depends not only on the operators network, but also on the amount of customers within the local network cell or the overall performance of the used device.
- prevent phone from sleeping
- Localization of the phone via GPS and mobile networks
- Information about the network (online, roaming, IP)
- Information on the Internet
- Operator, ISOCountryCodes (from SIM card or Network)
- Device IDs
- Move the app to the SD card memory (especially for phones with limited space)
- Backup the database to the external memory (useful if you want to transfer data between two phones)
- No data connection, no speed test
- Authorization for the Google Maps integration
Developer Tools / Developer Tools
- Access to the USB memory
Each device gains a unique identification number (UserID) so that each user can view its own results via Web browser. For each UserID not only the performance data are stored but also a set of system data (e.g.: IP or device ID) as well as administrative data (user location). The UserID is never given away. Its only use is to trace bugs, boost performance or create SpeedTest statistics. When an error is reported, some user send personal information, such as their E-Mail, name, address or phone number. These private data are only send to cnlab and the addressed Service Provider from the error report.
The cnlab Information Technology Research AG was founded by Prof. Dr. P. Heinzmann and Dr. P. Schöbi in 1997 as a Spin-Off of the HSR University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil. cnlab is a company according to Swiss law, owned by the management and by the staff, located in Rapperswil, Switzerland. cnlab develops and optimizes Internet applications. With the Internet Performance Benchmarking products and services, cnlab supports Internet Service Providers to improve their products. Services provided by cnlab Security Engineering and IT System Testing services are used by Swiss banks, insurance companies, the industry as well as administration to optimize their IT applications considering security, functionality and reliability. 14 engineers are currently working for cnlab.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cnlab.ch.
Caused by a limitation of Android, it is not possible to fetch information about the current active Internet connection while the screen is off. To counter this, the App is now waking the device (again), when a measurement is running. This forced us to add the permission "prevent phone from sleeping".
We are well aware, that this has a negative impact on the battery, but as long as Android has this limitation, there is no other way.
Thank you for comprehension.
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
Network Browser now supports music and video streaming over the network! The current release only supports mp3 format for music and m4v and mp4 formats for videos, but I plan on adding support for more media formats in the future. Give it a try and let me know which formats you want me to work on next! Network Browser can now be your ultimate home network media streaming app!
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
The VideoTest feature loads a 30 second video randomly and analyzes the download performance of the video while it is being watched. This feature allows you to try videos of different resolutions to test your network with different video types.
The NetworkTest feature allows you to compare you network latencies with other users in your region (state/country).
- Video performance measurements with feedback about performance.
- Performs Network Latency (Round Trip Times) Tests on your WiFi/Cellular Network.
- Stores the history for time based analysis.
- Benchmarks your performance using data from your region.
- Secure Network Connection.
- Utilizes your bandwidth efficiently.