You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
All you need to do is point your phone to the object you want to measure, aim and select the point where it touches ground, then you have its distance shown on screen.
Now with ability to measure perimeter and calculate area automatically.
Simply mark corners one by one, you can have the perimeter and area of your garden displayed on screen.
Other unique usages:
- average altitude calculation (ellipsoid height)
- position error analysis (DRMS)
This free edition has a reduced download size and a minimal presence of advertising.
Using special functions such as ACCURACY SETTING and MARKER FINE REPOSITIONING you can improve the accuracy.
Maps can be downloaded in advance in order to avoid any internet connection during a survey .
Using the tracking mode you can collect points and measure by just walking around.
After the completion of the land survey you can access to the map views for viewing/repositioning your markers and export your data using KML or TXT files
Exporting the KML file you can view/trim the data in your favorite program
Tablet ready app: it supports Landscape/Portrait mode and pages are automatically resized.
Agroid has different operating modes:
- Survey mode (to measure without maps, GPS driven)
- Mixed mode (GPS & manual)
Coordinates can be retrieved from different sources:
- GPS (points collected according the specified accuracy)
- Tracking (GPS points collected according to specified rate/interval)
- Reference (manual input/edit)
- Google Maps (Satellite, Street, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Open Street Map (OSM)
Main geographical point functions:
Main document functions:
- Select point
- File (New, Open, Save, Export, Delete)
Many measurement units are available:
- Length units: m, feet
- Surface units: sq m, ha, sq feet, acres
Follow the automatic hints in order to use the app properly.
Read the embedded User Guide: read carefully the accuracy chapter to achieve the best results!
Track unlimited GPS paths within each sampling program and have each track/path displayed on a map in different colors.
Create events during your field work documenting sample sites, outcrops, structures, formations, etc. or even the hotel or camp area where you stayed. Each event is marked along your GPS track(s) with a numbered pin on Google maps allowing instant access to the media you captured at each site.
When an event is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude, time, and date with instant access to the smartphone camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite tool (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects) to further document the event.
The application has a strike and dip tool built into it to allow you to measure planar and linear features.
Each event comes with formatted fields to record a description of the event, detailed notes, mineral type, mineral age if known, (or choose the age of the formation from a drop down list of the geologic time scale), sample weight, temperature, and pressure. Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Additional fields allow you to document mineral characteristics such as hardness, crystal system, cleavage, luster, color, streak, etc.
Share your collecting while you are in field instantaneously with colleagues or other samplers with the ability to post all your GPS tracks and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your sampling with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing events.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or notes. The mineral collector application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, your website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from your collecting, the data can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your field work. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data. You can also upload data once you return such as geochemical data if the minerals are analyzed.
If others are sampling with you, they can add their own events, media and data, through their smartphones or tablets, to each event if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones and tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual on the field trip can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the work themselves.
Make your own sampling video or powerpoint presentation automatically once you return to share with colleagues or for presentations. With one click, the videos, maps are integrated into a video timeline or a powerpoint presentation.
1. Attendere che il segnale GPS sia attivo
2. Inserire il nome del file su cui salvare le informazioni
3. Impostare il valore di soglia del raggio accuratezza minima in metri del segnale GPS
4. Cliccare su "Crea Rilievo" per creare e inizializzare il file
5. Per ogni punto che si vuole rilevare cliccare su "Nuovo punto" per avviare la registrazione dei dati del singolo punto
6. Per chiudere un singolo punto rilevato cliccare su "Chiudi punto"
7. Dopo aver battuto tutti i punti del rilievo si può andare a recuperare il file creato nella cartella "RilieviGPS" della propria SDCARD
8. Il file è un semplice file di testo TXT che può essere copiato per intero in un foglio di calcolo come Excel, facendo attenzione al segno decimale che di serie è impostato sul punto"." e non sulla virgola ","
1. Per ogni punto conviene prendere più battute indicate dalla riga "n: X" dove X rappresenta il numero di battute rilevate per il punto in esame.
2. Il sistema inizia a battere i punti solo quando il valore dell'accuratezza è sotto la soglia impostata nella cella "Accuratezza limite"
3. Attenzione che nel file di testo il segno decimale è impostato col punto"." e non con la virgola ","
With the help of GPS data or giving the corners of their land manually, you can enter the land you want and when you want to consult a map with satellite view.
In this way, you can geotag and to always have the location of their land and their limits.
You can use Google Navigation to know how to get to your land (in land satellite view, press menu key and select "how to get" option)
Now, information dialog has perimeter and area values of land
The VideoTest feature loads a 30 second video randomly and analyzes the download performance of the video while it is being watched. This feature allows you to try videos of different resolutions to test your network with different video types.
The NetworkTest feature allows you to compare you network latencies with other users in your region (state/country).
- Video performance measurements with feedback about performance.
- Performs Network Latency (Round Trip Times) Tests on your WiFi/Cellular Network.
- Stores the history for time based analysis.
- Benchmarks your performance using data from your region.
- Secure Network Connection.
- Utilizes your bandwidth efficiently.