Never worry about your check engine light again. My Mechanic from Mechanic Advisor helps you monitor, fix and maintain your vehicle’s health in real-time, right from your smartphone.
In tandem with an OBD-II telematics device, My Mechanic keeps track of your scheduled maintenance, diagnoses check engine lights for you, and if you need one, finds a great mechanic in your area. Every time you open the app, you’ll have immediate knowledge of your vehicle’s health, and what you can do to improve it.
The My Mechanic mobile app is free to download and operates with the Mechanic Advisor Connection Key dongle, which can be purchased at www.mechanicadvisor.com/connection-key.
• Understand the exact meaning of your check engine light, along with its causes, possible solutions and severity level.
• Clear your check engine light from the app after correcting the issue.
• Receive real-time alerts on near-due and overdue scheduled maintenance including oil changes, brake checks, tire checks and major service.
• Search our database of over 500,000 repair shops, many of them user-reviewed and ASE certified, to find a great auto mechanic in your area.
• Ask real mechanics a question about an issue with your vehicle.
• Add and track multiple vehicles on the app.
• Get notified of any past or present recalls related to your vehicle.
• Join the Mechanic Advisor community to watch videos, read FAQs and discuss the My Mechanic app and Mechanic Advisor Connection Key with other drivers.