A message from Dr. Greg Quinn, Founder of MedChefs
When it comes to chronic disease, the first recommendation a doctor usually makes — change your diet.
To help you make that change, MedChefs has brought together doctors, nutritionists, chefs, and coaches to create a personalized service—so you can simply live into health.
You and your doctor can now partner to optimize your health by utilizing MedChefs as your nutritional service.
MedChefs provides a simple way to help you change the way you eat.
We guide your journey, track your success and report results to your doctor.
The evidence-based meal plan is customized to your taste preferences and designed to make healthy eating easy and delicious.
The jury is in and the science is clear.
A healthy diet is high in fruits, vegetables, fiber, whole grains, legumes, and low in sodium and sweetened beverages. If you eat meat: small amounts — fish is preferred and avoid all processed meats...it’s that simple.
Here’s how it works:
Sign up and customize your service by filling out the profile. Tell MedChefs your eating habits and food likes and dislikes. Then, receive a delicious, healthy meal plan designed specifically for you.
6 steps to success
1. Follow the meal plan: favorites and the NutriTracker make customizing easy
2. Build your MedChefs points: eat more of the core foods, achieve a daily score of 4-5 and you’re on the way to health
3. Take control: cooking is made easy, while healthy dining out is no longer a mystery
4. Develop mindset skills: listen to the podcasts and benefit from the many resources
5. Journal daily: it will only take a few moments
6. Partner with your doctor: track your success with customized reports