• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
Newly redesigned Pollen.com's Allergy Alert App provides you with essential tools to do just that.
With the latest app redesign we have added five days of weather and allergy forecasts, allergy diary and more features:
* Multiple locations can be checked instantly with the swipe of a finger
* Side by side 5 day up-to-date weather & allergy forecasts
* The only app to provide in-depth information about top allergens (Oak, Cedar, Juniper, Birch, Maple, Elm, Ash, Ragweed, Grass, Pigweed, Mulberry, Goldenrod and more) with detailed plant descriptions and images
* Dynamic screen background changes depending on allergy season: Tree, Grass or Ragweed
* Allergy diary to let you keep track of your symptoms and how you're feeling
* All the diary data can be later retrieved and printed as a chart or a calendar on My Pollen.com
* Coming soon: Ford SYNC integration
Bring allergy information from Pollen.com to your mobile or tablet!
*** Please note this app is intended for the continental US only. ***
- Easy-to-use interface
- Extremely configurable
- Charts for better insight
- Reports help you share your findings with your healthcare professional.
Food Detective, mySimptoms, upset stomach, food sensitivity, symptoms, food diary, food allergies, IBS
This app will be Ad-supported
Health information in our products is provided by us for informational purposes only.
Nothing in our products is to be interpreted as advocating the self management of your health or medical
condition. It is not intended to serve as or be a substitute for professional medical device. You should consult
your medical provider directly regarding your health and any specific medical questions you may have. Do not
delay seeking medical advice or disregard any medical advice you have received from your provider due to any
content in our products.
The personal load forecast takes your personal load and the reaction pattern of your allergy, created by your entries into the pollen diary, into account. As a result, you receive taylor-made forecasts.
To get an overview of your allergic burden, you enter your allergic symptoms in the pollen diary and create charts of your allergy progression. The charts offer the possibility to compare the measured pollen load with your personal symptom load.
You can test your risk of the presence of a potential allergy by answering a few simple questions in the allergy questionnaire.
Personal load forecasts as well as breaking news (AUT / GER), reminders of selected flowering periods (AUT / GER) and the doctor´s visit (AUT / GER) as push notification facilitate handling the allergy.
Information and detailed flowering periods for certain allergenic plants complete the knowledge of allergy.
Warning: Forecast data is currently provided only for Austria, Germany, South Tyrol and Sweden.
The simplest Weight Tracker on the market. Weight Tracker is a minimalistic weight manager that let's you log your weight, create weight loss plan and visualize your progress in a chart. Track you weight with Weight Tracker, your personal weight diary.
Simple to use UI
Quick data entry by just swiping the scale.
Use either imperial (pounds, stones) or metric (kilograms) units.
Automatically calculates your Body Mass Index.
View your progress in numbers. Compare your actual weight to your diet plan. View you average weekly or monthly progress. View estimated weight loss in week or month and the time remaining to reach your goal.
Great for keeping you on your diet. Follow easily your change in weight. Visualize your progress in a chart.
View the details of your weight and observe your weight changes.
It is important to weight regularly. Setup daily or weekly notifications, so you won't forget to weight.
Setup automatic backup of your data, so you never loose them.
little app. BIG FEATURES.
• Quickly view ID cards (front and back) for entire family
• Easily print, email, fax or scan right from your mobile device
• View and search recent and past claims
• Bookmark and group claims for easy reference
• Access and view health fund balances
• Review plan deductibles and maximums
Home Delivery Pharmacy
• View and refill your prescriptions right from your mobile device
• Update billing and shipping preferences
• Look up and compare actual costs at 60,000 pharmacies nationwide
• Find closest pharmacy location using GPS
• Speed-dial Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy (SM)
Health Care Professional Directory
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility, from Cigna's national network and compare quality-of-care ratings and costs
• Search among hundreds of common medical procedures and compare costs for doctors and facilities
• Make choices based on costs personalized to you – we do the math for you including your deductible, coinsurance, and health care accounts (if available)
• View plan coverage and authorizations
• Find what’s covered under your plan
• View goal activity and awards
• Organize and manage all the health information you use most
• Store your biometric information (cholesterol, blood pressure, allergies and medications)
• Save contact information and build your personal contact list with the doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, and other health care professionals and facilities you may call frequently
• Spanish and English
Safe & Secure
• We use the latest technology in secure mobile applications to protect your personal health info while online or off
*You must be a Cigna customer to use the secure myCigna mobile app. Features available are based on coverage you have with Cigna.
More than just a health insurance company, Cigna is a global health service company--dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We make this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of our customers, clients and partners.
- Listes des pharmacies de garde,
- Moteur de recherche du prix des médicaments,
- Géolocalisation des pharmacies de garde et positionnement sur Google Maps,
- Guidage GPS et tracé d'itinéraire,
- Mise à jour intelligente de la liste des pharmacies de garde,
- Possibilité d'utiliser l'application en mode déconnecté (Sans internet)
- Bien d'autres.
Faire simple, Utile et Performant !
AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based feedback about how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic customers. This sharing of real experiences from real people allows food-allergic and gluten-intolerant diners to quickly and easily find restaurants that will cater to their special dietary requirements – and avoid the ones that won’t.
With the AllergyEats app, you can:
• Search for allergy-friendly restaurants “on the fly” wherever you are, without the need to be in front of a computer
• View restaurant ratings based on their allergy-friendliness
• Call restaurants of interest with the touch of a finger
• Receive directions to your desired restaurant
• Take valuable restaurant information, like allergen lists, nutrition data, and more, right to your table without having to wait for a server to find it
• Rate restaurants immediately
The App allows a Doctor to send the details of the medicine his patient has to take through an SMS.
The Doctor can fill in the Mobile number or select from the phone contact list by clicking the Contact Button
Provision to preview the message before sending is also provided.
The copy of the sent SMS is stored in a text file.The file can viewed by going to the Menu and selecting View Sent SMS
By default the SMS are saved in a text file prescription.txt.The file name can be changed by going to the Settings in the Menu.
It also lists contact information and directions to the Allergy Offices of Dr. Safadi & Associates, Inc., an Adult & Pediatric, Board Certified, Allergist Immunologist serving the allergy, asthma and sinus needs of Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan areas.
Dr. Safadi also serves the Central Ohio region with the addition of the Lima Office Location in 2014.
Har du nøtteallergi, melkeallergi, cøliaki eller blir syk av andre ingredienser har du ikke noe valg. Du må bruke CheckContent, eller Check Content som noen også skriver.
CheckContent har en effektiv skanner som leser strekkoden på på produktet. Du får umiddelbart svar om produktet er FRI FOR Gluten, Fri for Egg, eller Fri For Melk. Du får også vite om det er Fri For 11 andre ingredienser som nøtter, selleri, fisk, bløtdyr og mer spesielle ingredienser som Sulfitter og Sennep.
Har produktet spor av en ingrediens du har allergi for så får du også beskjed. Det står "Spor av" og en trekant.
Har produktet ingredienser du ikke tåler står det "Alternativ" som du kan trykke på. CheckContent foreslår andre produkter som du kanskje vil ha.
Les også testen til Amobil om CheckContent. de skriver "Med fiktiv allergi for gluten, fisk og bløtdyr har vi navigert rundt i appen og funnet varer som enten er trygge eller som må unngås. Som oppslagsverk fungerer appen veldig bra, og særlig scanneren virker nesten forbausende bra; Den finner alt fra pastillesker til lomper. For en allergiker tror vi dette vil være et uvurderlig verktøy som bare vil bli bedre etter hvert som det kommer flere brukere. Jo større databasen blir, jo bedre vil også appen bli. Samtidig var det egentlig ingen relevante matvarer vi ikke klarte å finne via appen mens vi testet den. Vi likte spesielt godt at det dukket opp en "alternativer"-knapp enkelte ganger hvor et produkt inneholdt en type allergen."
Norges Astma og Allergi Forbund Skriver:
CheckContent er en mobilapplikasjon som hjelper deg å handle og lage mat til folk med allergi/intoleranse og deres venner. Fagpersoner i Astma- og Allergiforbundet hjelper til med å kvalitetssikre informasjonen.
With the Cigna Health Benefits app, you can:
· Search for a doctor, hospital or facility, and email the search results
· Download or send an electronic version of your membership card for you or a family member
· Consult past claims or track the status of your pending claims
· Contact us with the tap of a finger
Allergies occur when your immune system reacts to a foreign substance — such as pollen, bee venom or pet dander — that doesn't cause a reaction in most people.
Your immune system produces substances known as antibodies. Some antibodies protect you from unwanted invaders that could make you sick or cause infection.
Allergies are pretty common. Both genes and environment play a role.
Allergy treatments are of three types: Prevention. Medication. Immunotherapy.