THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Covering pathologic conditions by clinical appearance, Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 6th Edition uses an atlas-style format to help you identify, diagnose, and plan treatment for oral disease presentations. Two-page spreads include clinical photos of common conditions on one side while the facing page lists the central features, causes, and significance of each specific disease. Each chapter is organized by clinical appearance, such as white lesions, red-blue lesions, and cysts of the jaws and neck, and includes full-color photomicrographs and clinical photos to help you identify pathologic elements. This edition adds new coverage of oral cancer and new cone beam CT, regular CT, and MRI images. Expert authors Joseph Regezi, James Sciubba, and Richard Jordan provide a quick reference thatÕs ideal for the lab, NBDE review, or chairside use!
• An atlas-style Clinical Overview section makes it easy to find key information, with one page showing clinical photos of common conditions and the facing page listing symptoms, causes, and significance.
• Organization by clinical appearance -- such as including all red-blue lesions in one chapter along with possible causes -- matches what you would expect to see upon a patient's presentation, and provides a practical tool for developing differential diagnoses and planning treatment.
• Hundreds of full-color clinical photographs and radiographsdepict specific conditions for easier identification in real clinical scenarios.
• Full-color photomicrographs help you identify pathologic elements and provide correct diagnoses and treatment plans.
• Boxes and tables offer clear, at-a-glance information on the clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment for many conditions.
Authors: By Joseph A. Regezi, DDS, MS, James J. Sciubba, DMD, PhD and Richard C. K. Jordan, DDS, MSc, PhD, FRCD(C), FRCPATH
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley-Blackwell, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.