This McGraw-Hill app-book,Pharmacotherapy Handbook, 9/E, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title:
The essential pharmacotherapy data you need for clinical practice and board preparation - in one carry-anywhere guide
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
Pharmacotherapy Handbook provides the critical information you need to make drug therapy decisions for more than 140 diseases and disorders commonly encountered in a clinical setting. Featuring a convenient alphabetized presentation, this handy guide utilizes text, tables, figures, and treatment algorithms to make important drug data readily accessible and easily understood.
• Consistent chapter organization includes:
o Disease state definition
o Concise review of relevant pathophysiology
o Clinical presentation
o Goals of treatment
• Six appendices, including "Allergic and Pseudoallergic Drug Reactions" and "Geriatrics"
• The ideal companion to Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, Ninth Edition by Joseph DiPiro, et al
Authors: DiPiro, Joseph; Schwinghammer, Terry; Wells, Barbara; DiPiro, Cecily;
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley, Elsevier and more.