This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by Medhand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
Prehospital care is a growing area in medicine, and emergency treatments are becoming more sophisticated as the potential to save lives grow.
The fourth edition of this ABC has been thoroughly updated and includes new chapters on nuclear and biological emergencies.
Each chapter gives concise and clear guidance and is accompanied by excellent photographs and diagrams.
Edited and written by leading UK trauma authorities, this is a truly comprehensive and practical book for everyday use by emergency medicine staff, nurses, hospital doctors, paramedics, and ambulance services.
The Wiley Advantage
• A comprehensive guide to the management of the multiply injured patient during the first two hours after injury
• Thoroughly updated including new chapters on nuclear and biological emergencies
• Provides clear and concise guidance with accompanying photographs and diagrams
• A practical book edited and written by leading UK trauma authorities for everyday use
Authors: David V. Skinner (Editor), Peter A. Driscoll (Editor)
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.