This Wolters Kluwer app-book,The Washington Manual of Surgery, Sixth Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP BOOKincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About The Washington Manual of Surgery
Since 1997, The Washington Manual of Surgery has consistently provided residents with need-to-know surgical information and guidance in a convenient and easily accessible source. This is a resident-prepared manual, and as such, each chapter was updated and revised by a resident with assistance from a faculty co-author from the Department of Surgery at one of the world’s top surgical training programs. The Manual’s unique perspective gives readers a clear view of the challenges surgical residents face, and of the practical solutions they have seen work, first hand.
Now in its Sixth Edition, The Washington Manual of Surgerycontinues to deliver a concise, rational approach to the management of patients with surgical conditions. The text has been redesigned to make it even more user friendly, and the content has been updated with the latest advances in surgical technique and instrumentation.
Look to The Washington Manual of Surgery for…
• Convenient outline format make the Manual easy to carry and its content easy to find, grasp, and retain.
• Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas taught in general surgical residencies, including pediatric surgery.
• Concise guidelines and algorithms assist in the diagnosis and management of surgical diseases.
• Minimally invasive techniques have been incorporated into all relevant anatomical site and disease chapters to broaden readers’ surgical options.
Authors: Mary E Klingensmith, Amy C Fox MD, Matthew R Porembka&Abdulhameed Aziz
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.