This Wiley - Blackwell app-bookThe Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry, 12th Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
The fully updated 12th edition of an essential reference for anyone responsible for prescribing drugs for patients with mental health disorders.
• A well-respected and widely-used source of information on which drugs to prescribe, which side effects to look out for, how best to augment or switch drugs, and more
• Provides concise reviews of psychiatric disorders and relevant psychopharmacology, along with general guidance based on the data reviewed and current clinical practice
• Includes specific guidance for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and special populations such as children, the elderly and pregnant women
• Each section features a full reference list so the evidence base can be checked quickly and easily
Authors: David Taylor, Carol Paton, ShitijKapur
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.