This Wiley - Blackwell app-book,Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Allergy and Clinical Immunology,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Allergy and Clinical Immunology will provide trainees in allergy and immunology with an extremely clinical and accessible handbook covering the major disorders and symptoms, their diagnosis and clinical management.
Perfect as a point-of-care resource on the hospital wards and also as a refresher for board exam preparation, the focus throughout is on providing rapid reference, essential information on each disorder to allow for quick, easy browsing and assimilation of the must-know information. All chapters follow a consistent template including the following features:
• An opening bottom-line/key points section
• Classification, pathogenesis and prevention of disorder
• Evidence-based diagnosis, including relevant algorithms, laboratory and imaging tests, and potential pitfalls when diagnosing a patient
• Disease management including commonly used medications with dosages, management algorithms and how to prevent complications
• How to manage special populations, ie, in pregnancy, children and the elderly
• The very latest evidence-based results, major society guidelines and key external sources to consult
If you're specialising in allergy and immunology and require concise, practical and clinical guidance from one of the world's leading institutions in this field, then this is the perfect book for you.
Authors: Hugh A. Sampson (Editor), Scott L. Friedman (Series Editor)
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, medical calculators, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.