This CRC Press app-book,Pocket Prescriber 2015, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Prescriber 2015 is a concise, up to date prescribing guide. It contains all the ‘must have’ information that junior doctors, nurse prescribers and medical students need at their fingertips.
• A–Z list of the 500 most commonly prescribed drugs with each entry containing the key prescribing information
• Focuses on safety issues, warnings, drug errors and adverse effects
• Practical guidance on drug selection, plus protocols and guidelines
• Advice and reference information for complicated prescriptions
• Concise management summaries for the common medical emergencies
• Includes the European Resuscitation Council algorithms
• Clinically useful reminders of basic pharmacology (e.g. receptor profiles)
Authors: Timothy RJ Nicholson, Donald RJ Singer
Publisher: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like CRC Press, Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley and more.