This De Gruyter Publishersapp-book,Pre-Examination Procedures in Laboratory Diagnostics, improves your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using its patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Up-to-date requirements and advice regarding preanalytical quality
• Information on technical innovations in diagnostics industry
• For clinicians, nurses and laboratory professionals on measures to control preanalytical errors
Aims and Scope
The preanalytical phase is an important component of Laboratory medicine and errors arising in this phase affect the validity of laboratory results. In this book physicians and clinical staff have access to valuable information about the current preanalytical variables and factors (patient preparation, sample collection, handling and processing before analysis).
Edited by Guder, Walter G.
Publisher: De Gruyter
Indextra offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like De Gruyter,JP Medical Publishers,Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.