This Elsevier app-book,Crash Course Pathology, 4th Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
The new series of Crash Course continues to provide readers with complete coverage of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, user-friendly manner. Building on the success of previous editions, the new Crash Courses retain the popular and unique features that so characterised the earlier volumes. All Crash Courses have been fully updated throughout.
New to this Edition
• Self-assessment section fully updated to reflect current exam requirements
• Contains 'common exam pitfalls' as advised by faculty
• Crash Courses also available electronically!
• Online self-assessment bank also available - content edited by Dan Horton-Szar!
• More than 130 illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
• Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
• Written by students for students - authors who understand exam pressures
• Contains 'Hints and Tips' boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
• Succinct coverage of the subject enables 'sharp focus' and efficient use of time during exam preparation
• Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
Authors: Author: Philip Mr Xiu, Guest Editors: Sebastian Lucas, Series Editors: Daniel Dr Horton-Szar
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley and more.