This Elsevier app-book, Neuroanatomy: an Illustrated Colour Text, 5thEdition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Now fully revised and updated, this leading ICT series volume offers concise, superbly illustrated coverage of neuroanatomy that throughout makes clear the relevance of the anatomy to the practice of modern clinical neurology. Building on the huge success of previous editions, Neuroanatomy ICT, fifth edition is designed and written primarily with the medical student in mind, although it will again be valued by the range of other students and professionals who need a clear, current understanding of this important area. Minimum assumptions are made of existing knowledge of the subject.
"A clear guide to a complex subject that’s useful for students and clinicians alike not just for students: it’s also the perfect tool for refreshing the memory of a busy clinician" Reviewed by Dr Amit Kumar,GP in Aylesford, On behalf of (journal):Pulse
• Notoriously difficult concepts made clear in straightforward and concise text
• Level of detail carefully judged to facilitate understanding of the fundamental neuroanatomical principles and the workings of the nervous system, providing a sound basis for the diagnosis and treatment of contemporary neurological disorders
• All new line drawings and photographs incorporated throughout to further improve clarity and reflect the latest imaging techniques
• Clinical material and topic summaries fully updated and highlighted in succinct boxes within the text
• Clinical syndromes/symptoms index provided with cross-referencing to relevant text
• Memorable pictorial summaries of symptoms associated with the main clinical syndromes
Author: Alan R. Crossman, David Neary
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley and more.