This JP Medical Publishers app-book,Eureka: Endocrinology, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Eureka – an innovative series for students that fully integrates core science, clinical medicine and surgery. With its engaging and authoritative text, featuring insightful clinical cases, graphic narratives, SBAs and a wealth of other learning tools, Eureka has everything students need to succeed in medicine and pass their exams.
Eureka – content that reflects today’s medical degree courses with their emphasis on:
• relevance and application of core science to clinical practice
• skills required to examine and communicate with patients
• integrated care across primary and acute care settings
• First principles chapter clearly explains the key concepts, processes and structures of the endocrine system
• Clinical essentials chapter provides an overview of the symptoms and signs of endocrine disease, relevant history and examination techniques, investigations and management options
• Disease-based chapters give concise descriptions of all major disorders, e.g. diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism and Addison’s disease, each chapter introduced by engaging clinical cases that feature unique graphic narratives
• Emergencies chapter covers the principles of immediate care in situations such as diabetic and adrenal crises
• Integrated care chapter discusses strategies for the management of chronic conditions across primary and other care settings
• Self-Assessment – 80 multiple choice questions in clinical SBA format, in line with current exam format
Author: Thomas Fox, Antonia Brooke, Bijay Vaidya
Publisher: JP Medical Publishers
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like JP Medical Publishers,Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.