This JP Medical Publishers app-book,Eureka: Psychiatry, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand's patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Eureka – an innovative series for students that fully integrates core science, clinical medicine and surgery. With its engaging and authoritative text, featuring insightful clinical cases, graphic narratives, SBAs and a wealth of other learning tools, Eureka has everything students need to succeed in medicine and pass their exams.
Series features across titles:
• Engaging clinical cases show how skilled clinician would work through a presentation, and put diseases and biomedical principles into patient context
• Innovative graphic narratives bring clinical cases to life, show how to approach difficult scenarios and convey the experience of being a patient
• Starter questions - stimulating answers to intriguing questions make learning fun
• Boxes highlight tips, tricks and key learning points
• First principles chapter clearly explains the key concepts and processes that underpin psychiatric disorders
• Clinical essentials chapter provides an overview of the symptoms and signs of psychiatric disorders, relevant history and examination techniques, investigations and management options
• Disease-based chapters give concise descriptions of all major disorders, e.g. anxiety, substance misuse and learning disabilities, each chapter introduced by engaging clinical cases that feature unique graphic narratives
• Emergencies chapter covers the principles of immediate care in situations, such as violent patients and suicidal behaviour
• Integrated care chapter discusses strategies for the management of chronic conditions across primary and other care settings
• Self-Assessment – 80 multiple choice questions clinical SBAs
Author: Clare Fenton, Keri-Michele Lodge, Janine Henderson
Publisher: JP Medical Publishers
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like JP Medical Publishers,Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.