This JP Medical app-book,Key Clinical Topics in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the palm of your hand using Indextra’spatented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators: Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator, and more
• Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
Key Clinical Topics in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery offers an indispensable practical guide for exam revision and clinical practice. Written by specialists with a wealth of experience, this book delivers the knowledge and practical skills essential for all trainees in plastic and reconstructive surgery, and its easy-reference, A-to-Z format givesthe reader quickand easy access to all the core topics.
- More than 100 topics presented in alphabetical order, from Abdominal reconstruction to Zygomatic fractures
- Succinct coverage of clinical features, treatment and complications
- Effective exam revision for FRCS(Plast) candidates
- Visually enhanced with clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Written by experienced specialists to ensure authoritative and accurate content
Authors:Tor Wo Chiu andTze Yean Kong
Publisher: JP Medical
A SUBSCRIPTION-FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most-trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.