This JP Medical Publishersapp-book,Pocket Tutor Renal Medicine, improves your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using its patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Titles in the Pocket Tutor series give practical guidance on subjects that medical students and foundation doctors need help with “on the go”, at a highly affordable price that puts them within reach of those rotating through modular courses or working on attachment.
• Common investigations (ECG, imaging, etc)
• Clinical skills (patient examination, etc.)
• Clinical specialties that students perceive as too small to merit a textbook (psychiatry, renal medicine)
• Breaks down a subject that students find complex and daunting, using clear images and concise but informative text
• Logical, sequential content: relevant basic science; then chapters devoted to common disorders that introduce the clinical essentials of renal practice
• Descriptions of common disorders are enhanced by Clinical Scenarios (Patient presents with...), which help students and trainees to recognise and manage common presenting problems
Authors: Mandip K Heir, Ram VaidhyanDavid Oliveira, Debasish Banerjee, Joyce Popoola, Iain A.M. MacPhee, Seema Shrivastava, Daniel Jones, Steve Nelson
Publisher: JP Medical Publishers
Indextra offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like JP Medical Publishers, Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.