This Wiley - Blackwell app-book,Advanced Paediatric Life Support: A Practical Approach to Emergencies, 6th Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
Advanced Paediatric Life Support is the internationally renowned manual on emergency paediatric care, written to support the course run by the Advanced Life Support Group. Using their structured approach, a tried and tested practical method of treating children during the crucial first few hours of a life threatening illness or injury, Advanced Paediatric Life Support is used by doctors, nurses and allied health professionals dealing with emergencies in children. Its clear layout and straightforward style make it a highly practical tool both for training and in the event of an emergency.
The sixth edition includes major new features bringing it right up to date, including:
• The latest International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) 2015 Guidelines
• The latest consensus guidelines on paediatric trauma
• Enhanced discussions on the importance of human factors
• A new and improved design including full colour photographs and diagrams
Authors:Advanced Life Support Group
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Wiley Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.