This Wiley app-book, Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 3e, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
The only evidence-based resource combining gastroenterology and hepatology, this major textbook critically appraises the evidence for diagnosis, screening, and treatment of gastrointestinal and hepatic diseases, and provides clear recommendations for management.
A unique feature is the grading of both the evidence (randomized controlled trials, systematic reviews, or lower quality trials) and the treatment recommendations. This structure provides the reader with valuable guidance on implementation.
The third edition has been fully revised, providing the latest reviews of the evidence. It is also enhanced with new topics that have significant evidence for treatment, including;
• Esinophilic esophagitis
• Acute dysenteries
• Prevention and treatment of travellers’ diarrhoea
• Frequency of adverse drug effects on bowel function
• Management of hepatitis B
• Management of Hepatitis C
• Vascular disorder of the liver
• Non invasive diagnosis of liver fibrosis
• Drug induced liver disease
Author: John W. D. McDonald (Editor), Andrew K. Burroughs (Editor), Brian G. Feagan (Editor), M. Brian Fennerty (Editor)
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.