This Wolters Kluwer app-book, Essential Clinical Anatomy, Fifth Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Essential Clinical Anatomy, Fifth Edition presents core anatomical concepts in a concise, student-friendly format. The text includes the hallmark blue Clinical Boxes, as well as surface anatomy and medical imaging features. It is an ideal text for shorter medical courses and health professions courses with a condensed coverage of anatomy.
Essential Clinical Anatomy, like the authors’ more comprehensive text, Clinically Oriented Anatomy, receives global acclaim for the relevance of its clinical correlations. The book emphasizes anatomy that is important in physical diagnosis for primary care, interpretation of diagnostic imaging, and understanding the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery.
The 5th Edition features:
• A NEW AND IMPROVED ART PROGRAM: Illustrations have been redrawn in a modern, updated style that enhances student understanding of key concepts
• CLINICAL BOXES: Renowned “blue boxes” highlight information on pathology, anatomical variation, trauma, the life cycle, surgical procedures, and diagnostic procedures
• SURFACE ANATOMY AND MEDICAL IMAGING: Chapters include surface anatomy and imaging sections to enhance clinical and diagnostic knowledge
Authors: Dr Keith L. Moore, Anne M.R. Agur, Arthur F. Dalley,
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Wolters Kluwer, Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.