This Wolters Kluwer app-book, Langman's Medical Embryology, Thirteens Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Offering exceptional full color diagrams and clinical images, Langman's Medical Embryology, 13e helps medical, nursing, and health professions students develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible to students and relevant to instructors.
The new edition is enhanced by over 100 new and updated illustrations, additional clinical images and photos of early embryologic development, and an expanded chapter on the cardiovascular system.
• Clinical Correlates boxes illustrated by cases and images cover birth defects, developmental abnormalities, and other clinical phenomena.
• More than 400 illustrations—including full-color line drawings, scanning electron micrographs, and clinical images—clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
• Basic genetic molecular biology principles are highlighted throughout the text to link embryology to other critical specialties.
• Chapter Overview figures provide a visually compelling introduction to each chapter.
• Problems to Solve (with detailed answers at the back of the book) help you assess your understanding.
• An expanded glossary defines key terms and concepts.
Authors: T. W. Sadler
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Wolters Kluwer, Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more