This Wiley app-book, TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 8th Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using Medhands patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours eighth edition provides the latest, internationally agreed-upon standards to describe and categorize cancer stage.
• Published in affiliation with the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC)
• Arranged by anatomical region, this authoritative pocket sized guide contains many important updated organ-specific classifications
• There are new classifications for p16 positive oropharyngeal carcinomas, carcinomas of the thymus, neuroendocrine tumours of the pancreas, and sarcomas
• To facilitate the collection of stage data for cancer surveillance in low and middle income countries there are new sections on Essential TNM and Paediatric Cancer Stage
• New colour presentation
Authors: James D. Brierley (Editor), Mary K. Gospodarowicz (Editor), Christian Wittekind (Editor)
Medhand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.