☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
☆Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)! Test calling emergency services firstly, before you start using this app!
This is a trial version with 7 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
▌Supported VoIP apps
• System SIP client
• GrooVe IP
• Acrobits Softphone
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
> Try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
> Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
English, Chinese, Polish, Greek, Chinese Traditional, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, German, French, Danish, Czech, Hebrew, Slovene, Persian, Bulgarian, Italian, Georgian, Turkish, Romanian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Norwegian, Arabic, Latvian, Croatian, Slovak, Dutch, Korean, Serbian, Belarusian, Estonian
Excellent MiUI rom http://www.miui.com
Translators on Crowdin http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Keywords: phone,dialer,dial,contacts,contact,theme,smart dialer,T9,pinyin,miui,quick dial,speed dial
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Motorola Razr series (horrible quality)
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions. In case of audio quality problems or freezes, please try this version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoiper.android.zoiperbeta.app
(1) multiple SIP accounts
(2) speaker phone
(3) call transfer
(4) DTMF during the call
(5) stun server
(6) global outbound proxy
(7) proxy server for individual account
and more ...
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
This app is based on android native sip stack. To run this app your android phone need to be above version 2.3. And even this there is no guarantee all android phones match this condition could run this app because your phone firmware might already disabled VOIP option.
After you run SipFone app, it running in background as a service. So, your 3G android phone is actually a dual modes phone now. It could accept both 3G phone call and SIP phone call.
SipFone is a FREE software without any AD or limit. Enjoy it with your android phone !
1, Based on android native SIP API. Working stable.
2, Simple and easy to use. Smart keypad for example: green button for dial/answer/redial, red button for hangup/backspace.
3, Hand free mode and mute supported.
4, Codecs supportes: alaw,ulaw,gsm.
5, No call missed even works in background
To get full document about this app please check http://www.amcoding.com/news/sip-phone-for-android-sipfone/
Vimphone is an open source Voice Over IP (VOIP) / SIP client for Android. The source can be downloaded at: https://bitbucket.org/vimtura/vimphone-android/ and contribution is welcomed. The Linphone for Android project was forked in March 2013, and so it is based on version 2.0. Which, as of this time is all of the current Linphone for Android features. Credit for the logo goes to arrioch for doing his "Blawb" icon theme from which it came (http://arrioch.deviantart.com/art/Blawb-208106783).
The reason for the fork was out of all the SIP clients for Android, Linphone for Android seemed the best. However, it still included some bugs and features that we didn't like. The core features of Linphone for Android are:
- Sleek interface with support for multiple accounts.
- Support for the following audio codecs: speex, G711, ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722.
- Support for the following video codecs: VP8, H264 and mpeg4.
The improvements / enhancements made in Vimphone are (not a complete list):
- Improvements to the call answering UI, with support for specialised SIP headers (currently to display Asterisk queue details - yet to be documented).
- Fixed the in-call transfer / multi-call features.
- Added feature to pause/hold before transfer or adding another party.
- Added feature to mute DTMF when dialling number to transfer / add.
- Fixed a bug to enable switching between WIFI / 3G seamlessly (using the "re-invite" SIP feature).
- Re-skinning as "Vimphone"
- Enhanced the setup assistant.
- Added feature to disable screen auto-rotation (useful if you are laying down).
- Fixed "notifications" (integration into Android for status icons and so on). This includes utilization of the phones "lights" (LEDS) for status display. In the previous version the icon always appeared the same regardless of status (at least on my version of Android).
- Added feature to allow "exiting".
- Fixed bugs with call history display (it was almost impossible to click on the "details" icon as the target area was tiny).
- Added call interception so the standard android dialler can be used and calls can be routed via Vimphone automatically (based on various conditions).
- Probably lots more? I'll document more as I remember :)
- Feel free to bug me for feature requests, or join in if you want to help!
This project / application is free and will always be free. It may not work the best on tablets as I do not own one, if you want tablet support please consider donating one to me.
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Not silly extra's: this is how we manage to use far less bandwidth (20% less data!) than other comparable applications like Fring! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers. Choose one of the pre-configured SIP providers from the list:
12Voip, A1, ABC-Voip, ActionVoip, Amivox, Balses, Blic, BlueFace, BroadVoice, BudgetVoip, BudgetVoipCall, CallEasy, CallingCredit, CallPirates, CallRomania, CamundaNet, CheapBuzzer, CheapVoip, CheapVoipCall, CongStar, CosmoVoip, DialCheap, DialNow, DiscountCalling, EasyCall GR, EasyCallback, EasyVoip, EuroTelefon, Fayn, FlowRoute, FonGo, FonWorld, FreeCall, FreecoNet, FreePhoneLine, FreeVoipDeal, Frynga, GlobalFreecall, GulfSip, HotVoip, InternetCalls, Interphone365, InterTelecom, InterVoip, iTalk, Jumblo, JustVoip, LowRateVoip, MegaFon, MegaVoip, Messagenet, MiTelefono, Mobile4U, MondoTalk, NetAppel VOIP FR, Netelip, Neuftalk, NoNoh, Nymgo, Odorik, OrbTalk, PennyConnect, PoivY, PowerVoip, PTTJapan, RebVoice, Rynga, Senatel, SipDiscount, SipNet, SkyLink, SmartVoip, SMS Discount, SmsListo, StuntCalls, SuperVoip, SuperVoip, SuperVoip Subscription, Svanto, Tecobu, Telbo, VoiceTrading, VoipaLot, Voip-A-Lot, VoipBlast, VoipBlazer, VoipBuster, VoipBuster PRO, VoipCaptain, VoipCheap Global, VoipCheap UK, VoipChief, VoipDiscount, VoipGain, VoipJumper, VoipMove, VoipR, VoipRaider, VoipSmash, VoipStunt, VoipWise, Voipyo, VoipZoom, WebcallDirect, or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
VoIP SIP SDK for Android is a customizable solution to develop your own softphone for Android-based devices. The softphone is very easy to use and has a lot of benefits for the end users:
• video and voice calls;
• several lines;
• switching between several cameras on device;
• IM text chat;
• hold call support;
• status update (presence);
• DTMF support;
• can be rebranded;
• works with most SIP servers, including ABTO SIP Server and Asterisk;
• communicates great with most sip clients including softphones based on VoIP SIP SDK for Windows;
• STUN support.
Limitations of demo app is 1 minute conversation duration.
Develop a custom SIP softphone app using ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK and sell it on Android Market as your own product. Please check our demo app to try the basic softphone features. Using VoIP SIP SDK you can add any softphone features that you need. Contact us at www.voipsipsdk.com to receive more details.
One touch dialing from you contacts.
This application works with Google voice and SIPDroid. You can use your contacts and dial outgoing calls without purchasing gizom5 outgoing minutes.
Add your Google Voice User Name, Password and registered Number in the setting.
More from developer
Media5-fone MPS (Mobile Provisioning Server) is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive phone calls over the Internet using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
Your SIP Provider should have provided you with a MPS Username and Password. If so, simply install this app and enter this information when requested to start making and receiving calls all around the world.
If you do not already have a MPS Username and Password, please ask your SIP Service Provider to contact Media5 (firstname.lastname@example.org) and setup a MPS account for you.
• Automatic configuration / provisioning.
• Selectable ringtone.
• Customizable tab bar.
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control.
• Telephony/Communications Features:
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G.
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:email@example.com).
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Bluetooth / Wired Headset) / Mute.
- Complete access to the native contact list.
- Favorites / Speed Dial.
- Call History / Contact management.
- Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI).
- Hold / Resume / Redial.
- In call contact picture.
- Notification Center Support for missed calls, voicemail and registration status.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference.
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS) - Must be activated by your SIP Service Provider.
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES - Must be activated by your SIP Service Provider.
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below
• Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a MPS account from your SIP IP-PBX IT administrator or from your SIP Service Provider. YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED A MPS USERNAME AND PASSWORD FROM YOUR SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER PRIOR TO USING THIS APP.
• Allowing VoIP over 3G - Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature. Please contact the Media5-fone Technical Assistance Center for any concern related to VoIP over 3G.