With Betterment’s mobile app, you can safely and securely:
• Access your account with a secure PIN log in
• Securely link your checking account
• Check the balance and returns of your investments in real time
• Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, anytime
• Manage your portfolio of stocks and bonds
• Review your investing goals and account activity
• Share Betterment with your friends and family
The press loves how smart Betterment is. Here’s what they’re saying:
• CNNMoney: “Lets sophisticated investors blend stocks and bonds in one easy-to-manage account.”
• CNBC: “A simpler way to save money.”
• Wall Street Journal: “A high-quality, low-cost, customer service oriented experience.”
Betterment has the functionality of traditional brokerage accounts offered by Fidelity, Scottrade, ETrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, and Sharebuilder then adds goal-based saving, behavioral insights, and automation to save you time and money.
With your Betterment account, you can:
• Build wealth by investing in customized, diversified portfolios of stock and bond ETFs chosen for optimal expected returns.
• Open a regular investment account, a Roth IRA, or traditional IRA, or manage a trust account.
• Save time through automation, including tax-efficient rebalancing, automatic dividend reinvesting, and automatic deposits.
• Save money. We never charge for trades or transactions. All you will ever pay is one low management cost based on your total account balance.
We ensure the utmost security and privacy when it comes to your account:
• Bank-Level Security: We use 256-bit SSL encryption and securely store your data.
• Fraud Protection: We protect your account from unauthorized activity.
• SIPC Account Protection: Securities in your account are SIPC protected up to $500,000.
• Privacy Protection: We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
All return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and are not actual customer or model returns. Actual returns will vary greatly and depend on personal and market circumstances.
Determination of largest automated investment service reflects Betterment LLC's distinction of having the most clients, based on Betterment's review of client numbers self-reported in the SEC's Form ADV, across Betterment's survey of RIA automated investment services. Determination of fastest-growing automated investment service reflects Betterment LLC's distinction of obtaining the largest number of new clients since January 1, 2014, based on Betterment's review of client numbers self-reported in the SEC's Form ADV, across Betterment's survey of automated investing services.
Current database consists of over 300 key definitions, facts, quotes and tips that you should be familiar with in order to get comfortable with investing principles. Learning and understanding these definitions will improve your ability to read financial statements and get acquainted with the Wall Street talk.
You can do it too!
Here you'll learn all you need to know before you invest yourself, You'll be amazed how possible it is (even if you don't have money - there are more than one strategy of getting the funding for your investment).
Leverage knowledge into money
This is your chance to enter the big league! Don't miss it!!!
Download now and We will teach you:
- 12 types of different investment strategies,
- Tools for funding and getting the money you need for your investment
- where to find such investment opportunities?
- how should you decide assets value, and figure is it a bargain or not
- flipping techniques of housing investment.
- mortgage - important mortgage secrets and other leverage options
- how to understand the housing market
- REIT equity and, assets opportunities
- and much more!
Buy equity for living or for investing and expecting a return, but when you buy equity you must do it right - Learn now how.
your mind should be now filled with many questions:
What kind of equity will it be? an apartment? a condo? private home? maybe a land? maybe you should use fidelity investments?
Who is the seller? can you find a house from foreclosure?
What kind of buyer are you? what kind of leverage should you have (using mortgage or some other loan)?
What is the best time for you to be in the housing market?
All this questions will be answered and will form your own real estate investing strategy
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.myinvestorsbank.com/home/privacy