"Acorns could radically change the narrative of this generation, transforming them from post-recession conservatives to savvy financial risk takers." - WIRED
"This could prove to be an inexpensive way of introducing young people to the world of investing at ages for which compound interest can become a powerful tool." -Bloomberg BusinessWeek
"Young people may not have enough assets to meet the minimum requirements of big financial houses... With Acorns, there are no minimums. There are also none of the commissions that can render investing in small doses prohibitively expensive." -TIME
Acorns is an app, FREE to download, that invests your spare change from everyday transactions into your very own diversified portfolio. You can easily get started in minutes: anytime, anywhere.
· Intelligent Investing ·
A simple and intelligent automatic investment system not only helps you invest regularly but also optimizes your investment through diversification and automatic rebalancing. In other words, we buy low and sell high without you having to keep an eye on things.
· Bank Level Security ·
Your peace of mind is our highest priority. Acorns protects your information, prevents unauthorized account access, and notifies you of unusual activity.
· Low Fees ·
No commissions, ever. It’s always free to move your money into and out of Acorns. Using Acorns for a year costs less than what most traditional brokerages charge for just two trades.
*Once you invest, Acorns will charge $1 per month. Acorns also charges a management fee ranging from .25%-.5% per year of total assets in your account.
HOW WE INVEST
· Diversification ·
Acorns seeks to maximize expected returns for a given amount of risk by carefully diversifying across multiple asset classes. The mathematical framework used for this diversification is called Modern Portfolio Theory.
· Automatic Rebalancing ·
Acorns automatically rebalances your portfolio during market fluctuations to mitigate risk and optimize returns.
· Low Cost ·
Acorns invests in low cost ETFs and passes these savings on to the users in the form of low management fees. Using Acorns for a year can cost less than some traditional brokers charge for two trades.
Download Acorns now for FREE! Charges do not apply until you decide to invest. You can always choose to withdraw anytime with no fees.
With Betterment’s mobile app, you can safely and securely:
• Access your account with a secure PIN log in
• Securely link your checking account
• Check the balance and returns of your investments in real time
• Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, anytime
• Manage your portfolio of stocks and bonds
• Review your investing goals and account activity
• Share Betterment with your friends and family
The press loves how smart Betterment is. Here’s what they’re saying:
• CNNMoney: “Lets sophisticated investors blend stocks and bonds in one easy-to-manage account.”
• CNBC: “A simpler way to save money.”
• Wall Street Journal: “A high-quality, low-cost, customer service oriented experience.”
Betterment has the functionality of traditional brokerage accounts offered by Fidelity, Scottrade, ETrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, and Sharebuilder then adds goal-based saving, behavioral insights, and automation to save you time and money.
With your Betterment account, you can:
• Build wealth by investing in customized, diversified portfolios of stock and bond ETFs chosen for optimal expected returns.
• Open a regular investment account, a Roth IRA, or traditional IRA, or manage a trust account.
• Save time through automation, including tax-efficient rebalancing, automatic dividend reinvesting, and automatic deposits.
• Save money. We never charge for trades or transactions. All you will ever pay is one low management cost based on your total account balance.
We ensure the utmost security and privacy when it comes to your account:
• Bank-Level Security: We use 256-bit SSL encryption and securely store your data.
• Fraud Protection: We protect your account from unauthorized activity.
• SIPC Account Protection: Securities in your account are SIPC protected up to $500,000.
• Privacy Protection: We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
All return figures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and are not actual customer or model returns. Actual returns will vary greatly and depend on personal and market circumstances.
Determination of largest automated investment service reflects Betterment LLC's distinction of having the most clients, based on Betterment's review of client numbers self-reported in the SEC's Form ADV, across Betterment's survey of RIA automated investment services. Determination of fastest-growing automated investment service reflects Betterment LLC's distinction of obtaining the largest number of new clients since January 1, 2014, based on Betterment's review of client numbers self-reported in the SEC's Form ADV, across Betterment's survey of automated investing services.
– View cost basis using the new combined accounts option.
– Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs* as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Tap "Open an account" on the app's home screen. You can use the app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research our wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
*U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.
• Live quotes - You can follow live quotes of important assets in the financial markets.
• Live Charts – Follow prices with real time charts
• Breaking News - Alerts on major global economic events as they happen.
• Technical Analysis – Live trading signals via technical indicators
Current database consists of over 300 key definitions, facts, quotes and tips that you should be familiar with in order to get comfortable with investing principles. Learning and understanding these definitions will improve your ability to read financial statements and get acquainted with the Wall Street talk.
App features include:
* Top stories in financial news
* Sector coverage on Financials, Technology, Energy, Healthcare, Consumer Services, Media & Industrials
* Ticker search
* Motley Fool Money and Market Foolery podcasts
* Offline reading
* Saving and sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email
Want to know how the pro investors do it?
Will you take the time to learn?
We have a free Stock Market Investment course for you!
A FREE Stock Market Investment course!
1. Starting from the basics - Bonds, Stocks, Funds, ETF, FOF, etc.
2. Learning how to calculate shares real value and how to pick outperforming stocks - Fundamental analysis investment.
3. Learning the Technical analysis methods of investment.
We guarantee! You will know how to pick the right stock share and you will outperform the market for the long run,
but only if you'll spend the time learning and practicing.
Investing on stockmarket can be simple, if the investor has good background and pre-decided plan.
Learn to invest like the big guns, be the investor who knows what he's doing, knowledge is power especially when it comes to investing in stocks, bonds, funds, ETF, and more.
Any one should know at least the basic of intelligent investment. even if it's just for a retirement portfolio that makes sure your capital is getting bigger, you wouldn't be the loser of the interests but using basic things like bond, etfs and stocks will help you understanding the advisors.
after learning the basics more buzz words should be learned like:
usaa, scottrade, etrade,schwab, vanguard, sharebuilder, ameritrade, optionsxpress, zecco, janus, thinkorswim ect. You'll find it all in this free investment course app.
- Set up your own profile and have at hand the information only for certain selected funds that interest you
- Monitor each selected fund prices and performance of mutual funds, including the development in the chart
- Download and view the selected fund's factsheets with monthly summary information
- Take a 14-day summary report on current development in capital markets by ČP INVEST’s Chief investment strategist
- Set up fund prices notification. This settings let you see the application which displays a message about the fund's prices exceed the pre-set limits (the notification can also be set to daily changes and the whole history of the development can be seen on the chart)
- Find basic assistance in the module "FAQ", where you have on hand bank accounts of the mutual funds and the payment information to identify
- Direct dial to the info line
Can calculate a lot of range ratios like:
* Liquidity Ratios
* Profitability Ratios
* Cashflow Ratios
* Market Value Ratios
* Debt Ratios
* Dividend Policy Ratios
* Earnings Policy Ratios
* Most Important Ratios
Also you can use the "Full Analysis" to calculate all important ratios automatically. With this app, you will be more confident when you want to buy a stock or stocks, based on your finance decisions. Investing will not be so risky. Just calculate some kind of ratio(s) and makes your investments like a children's game.
Here is the link to my playlist in YouTube. There I tested some stock symbols in Full Analysis.
Several times stock market was in bullish trend, absolutely we wanna take profit. Decide to dive into any stock to determine purchase, but which stock?
Some have beloved stock, some watch from most active, some inside news, some follow owners, etc.
Today we have alternative solution present to you!
StockRadars is an equipment seems like radar that detect stock signal. Such as price or volume movement strongly (e.g. list of stock those make 52 weeks new high, continually increasing volume in 3 days.) Display stock details with cube. You can flip it to any side to get details (e.g. signal stock list, latest day close prize, fundamental data)
StockRadars is component of StockSquare series. There are many apps to help you determine in stock market, such as StockSquare Map, StockSquare Radar, StockSquare Alert, StockSquare Filter. Follow us at http://siamsquared.com
tag: stockradars,stockradar,radars,radar,stock,scan,find,th,หุ้น,stocksquare,investment,stock radar,stock radars,stocks,stock radar
* Watch your portfolio
* See your transactions
* Buy and sell Funds on the market
* Watch and cancel open orders
* Financial overview
This app uses the Havelock Investments API.
Create your API-Key on https://havelockinvestments.com/api.php with the permissions below.
* Transaction History
Optional permissions (if you want to use these functions):
* Create order
* Cancel Order
* Open orders
Whether you are an existing customer or just interested in the markets, Motif Investing keeps you current.
* View your account summary and positions.
* Discover new motifs from the professional and community catalogs.
* Trade directly from the app and add motifs to your watchlist.
* Act on rebalance updates to stay current.
Get the latest information on motifs:
* Motif descriptions
* Performance charts
* Segments and stocks that make up a motif
Have a tablet? Contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our Beta list and gain early access to Motif's tablet application!
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW
Investing in securities involve risks you should be aware of before making an investment decision. Any mentions of investments are for informational purposes only and should not be considered a recommendation. Each investor is responsible for any investment decisions they make and should review an investment strategy for his or her own particular situation.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations.
Please visit http://www.motifinvesting.com/mobile for a listing of the limitations and restrictions associated with this service.
© 2015 Motif Investing. Member FINRA/SIPC
WITH CNNMONEY PORTFOLIO YOU CAN:
• Automatically sync all your brokerages, IRA, and 401(k) accounts and see all your investments in a single view
• Use charts and graphs to instantly see real-time performance and risk
• Run more than 100 tests on your holdings and trading behavior to get the best possible personalized advice
• Sync with 60+ brokerages including TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard
• Stay safe and secure. We use 256-bit SSL encryption to protect your brokerage information
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT
Ameriprise Financial, Charles Schwab, Edward Jones, ETrade, Janus, Merrill Lynch, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Sharebuilder, TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Vanguard, Wachovia, Zecco, and many more.
* CNNMoney Portfolio does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time