It is a fork of PMix, adding various features and streaming support.
Thanks to everybody involved, from contributors to testers !
Known bugs :
Simply run aMPD, choose your Music directory and choose if you want to run MPD automatically (at device boot). Then play a variety of audio files remotely with a MPD client.
You can use any MPD client like MPDroid on Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.namelessdev.mpdroid) or any other client on Linux/Windows/Mac (http://www.musicpd.org/clients/).
Connect your client to MPD using the host and port shown when you run aMPD.
See http://www.musicpd.org/ for more informations about the MPD protocol.
aMPD is released under the GNU General Public License version 3.
Requires My Media Center Services (free!) to be installed on your Windows 7 or 8 PC running Windows Media Center. Please visit http://www.CetonCorp.com/MyMediaCenter
•TV and Movie Gallery
Forget hopping around from the TV section to the movie section to your recorded shows. My Media Center lets you see an integrated view of all your shows and movies in one place.
•Manage and Schedule DVR Recordings
At work and forgot to record that show tonight? See a season premier promo that you want to record but you’re away from home on a trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
It’s TV search the way it should be. You probably don’t care whether your favorite show or movie is on one channel or another, in your personal library or airing later this week. We’ll help you easily find what you’re looking wherever it’s playing.
•Play To any TV Set
Browse your TV and movie libraries, select the show you want to watch, and choose the device on which you want to watch. You don’t even have to be in the same room.
•Your Mobile is the Remote
My Media Center includes full remote control capabilities for both your media center PC and any Ceton Echo extenders or Xbox 360 you have. Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, channel, volume … it’s all there in one pretty slick touchscreen view.
•Works with Any Tuner on any Windows Media Center PC!
My Media Center – The Ultimate Windows Media Center App
- "Pretty cool!" "Simple setup." "A full blown remote control that’s perfect for media center" "This is 5 bucks you should spend!" - HD Nation
"...without question a must-have app" "...greatly improves the Windows Media Center experience." – PC World
"For Windows Media Center fans searching for a good looking remote app for their mobile devices, that wait is over" - Engadget
"it is hard to think of a reason why you will not like it" - WPCentral
Full Feature List:
• Universal search across all of your content
• Manage Recorded TV
• Start Playback of Recorded TV on HTPC or Extender
• Manage Scheduled Recordings
• Manage Series Recordings
• Browse Program Grid Guide
• Tune channel on HTPC or Extender
• Use On Screen Remote Control to control HTPC or Extender
• Automatically generate local movie metadata & cover art
• Browser recorded & local movies in a beautiful gallery
• Start playback of movies on HTPC or Extender
• Browse list of movies on television tonight with cover art
• Easily browse upcoming Premieres in one nice list
• Browse recent activity on your HTPC
• Control Extenders
• Wake on LAN
• Much More
If you have any issue please contact us on our official forums: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewforum.php?f=63
*My Media Center does NOT stream recorded or live TV to your android device. My Media Center does allow you to start playback on any HTPC/Extender, schedule recordings, manage recordings, etc.
Windows Media Center, Media Center, WMC, WME, Ceton, Ceton Companion
You need external player to play movies and it does work while you are on 3G or Wi-Fi networks.
Please be aware that it does not work with the new Air Video Server HD!
*Free version will soon stop working with password protected servers.
Please, buy Pro version without ads and with password protected servers.
To access your server remotely you need to know its external IP address.
If you don't know the external IP address of you server, you might use http://www.whatismyip.com/
from any computer in your netweork.
If you already know the external IP address of your server, you can try to access it, there is a possibility it will connect to it.
Open the drawer on the left side of the application window with the servers, in the menu at the right top corner choose "Add Server".
- Set any name that you would like to identify the server in question, then set the IP address.
- Don't change the port if you have not changed it in the AirVideo Server Settings. If you by any chance changed the port of the Server, then here is the place to set it.
- After you fill out all the details, confirm the new Server settings by pressing "OK" button.
- Once the Server's Settings were added, you can choose it and start using it.
** It is required to use an external video player that supports live URL streaming such as MXPlayer to watch videos.
** Currently requires a local wifi connection to use.
- Live convert (including live convert settings)
- Live stream (play stream directly with an external media player)
- Videos are opened via external media players that support live streaming
- Bonjour/zeroconf server discovery (can automatically find your air video servers on the local network)
- Dynamic loading of detailed file information
- Global user preferences (conversion settings, directory listing order etc)
- Offline conversion support
- Snapshot scrolling and viewing
- Remote mobile wireless (3G etc) support
- Download video to device
- User preferences improvements
- Server and directory traversal improvements
- UI changes to improve usability on larger screens eg. tablets.
*analogue G-Sensor based game controller
*remote file explorer
*Music Widget to control Winamp and Aimp2
*Wake on Lan client
*shortcuts on home screen for profiles
*best remote for HTPC
*launch application by voice!
**** If you have a problem with Voice input please install Voice Search update from Android Market ***
*** Please do not ask questions in comments - we cannot answer there. Send an e-mail. ***
Client is free,server cost $4.95, but please try DEMO first!
remote, gmote, controller, HTPC, media center, Winamp, Aimp2, Aimp, gamepad, touchpad, wireless, bluetooth, keyboard, mouse
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.
6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.
7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.
9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.
10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.
11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.
14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.
15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
17. Support for Landscape mode
18. Displays album art and album thumb nails
19. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.
►►► THIS APP IS ABSOLUTELY FREE WITHOUT ADDS BUT LIMITED TO LOCAL CONTENT ◄◄◄
►►► IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR NETWORK DRIVES OR SUPPORT FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS PLEASE CHECK THE PAID VERSION OF THIS APP ◄◄◄
• Browse your local folders and setup your videos locations (PAID VERSION add network support)
• Movies are automatically identified (genre, plot, director, poster, rating)
• TV Shows are identified if the naming convention is valid (filename should contain season and episode number S##E## or ##x##)
• Associate with your favorite video player (you need one which support intents and http playback/network streaming, ie: MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, yxplayer, etc..)
• Long press on a video to share or update details
• Watch trailers from YouTube
• Sort your collection by genre, rating or genre
• Use the Play-To feature to stream videos to your TV
• PAID VERSION have widgets
What is the Play-To feature ?
Its AirPlay for android! This feature allows the control of a Digital Media Player (DMP) via the UPnP remote control protocol.
If you dont have a DMP you can configure Windows Media Player to allow remote control :
Need help ?
• On Google TV UPnP does not work when the box is connected via network cable. Please use a Wifi connection or access your library via Samba.
• Mezzmo and Serviio servers are not recognized as UPnP servers but you can play network files with the Samba browser.
• Complains and questions via the market does not help as I have no way to answer you this way!
• If you need support, please use the contact button within the app and send me your log file (READ_LOGS permission) together with a brief description of your problem.
Tags : Movies, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal, MediaHouse.
I am using the new REST API introduced in Plex 9 - so version 9 is required!
The "back" key on your device sends the "back" command to Plex.
Long click the Plex icon to open the context menu in the Library.
Long click the Menu key on your device to open the Menu during playback.
Try your volume control keys.
Please report issues and feature requests on the homepage.
Broadcast and stream live video from your mobile device directly to your own website using the Streaming Media Hosting Media Portal and our award winning content deliver network (CDN).
SMH is the only CDN operator that offers its clients an end-to-end online video platform. We run and manage our own network infrastructure and offer you a suite of powerful video management tools which controls and enhances the user experience top-to-bottom.
Our integrated suite of tools and services offers content owners and administrators an easy-to-use video management workflow system giving them the power to quickly expand audiences and to create a more engaging viewer experience.
Visit our website for more information about our entire suite of services.
Mupeace (/ˈmjuːˌpiːs/, MPC with added pronounceability vowels) is an Android Music Player Client for MPD, the Music Player Daemon. It is a fork of MPDroid and, in turn, PMix. This fork retains Gingerbread compatibility, is active at squashing bugs, especially crashes, and adds features to aid navigation of large jazz or classical collections.
You can browse your music library, control the current song and playlist, toggle outputs and stream music to your phone. In contrast to other remotes, you can switch between different servers, say, in different rooms, easily with Zeroconf auto-discovery and share streams from the YouTube application to queue the audio for playing on your stereo.
This is a free and open source application with source code on https://github.com/eisnerd/dmix, where you can also report bugs and offer fixes and new features of your own, if you are so inclined. Bleeding-edge development builds are available from https://github.com/eisnerd/dmix/tree/downloads thanks to https://travis-ci.org
* Sharing from the YouTube app to Mupeace to allow queuing the audio on your music player
* Detection of music players on your local network with Zeroconf
* Show/Hide Related options for finding music from the same CD/LP/etc. tagged as a different album, a common scenario for jazz or classical collections
* Classical-oriented menu names
* Resilience to connection and wifi drop-outs
* Similar stability fixes
The perfect wifi microphone for VoxCommando multimedia and home automation speech recognition application. Features include:
- Big press and hold speech button
- Tilt to speak option
- Run in background and with screen off (certain devices only)
- Pop-up display and buttons for Feedback Confirmation and choosing Alternate options
- High quality uncompressed audio transfer using the PCM .wav file format means your voice commands will be understood with high accuracy using this virtual wifi mic.
Used in combination with VoxCommando for windows, experience the ultimate voice remote, you can control your HTPC effortlessly using voice commands. Completely customizable, VoxCommando allows you to create macros and custom speech commands to control, XBMC, MediaPortal, MediaMonkey, iTunes, J River Media Center, Skype, and many more programs and devices. With bidirectional communication between VoxCommando and EventGhost, many more custom solutions can be realized.
Unlike the pro version this version does not include:
- Text to Speech
- Multiple Host switching
- Common phrase tracking and buttons
It supports many features and is fully compatible with XBMC Eden 11 and Frodo 12.
This free version has the same functionality as the full one apart support multiple hosts.
Please consider buying the full application if you want to support the continued development.
- quick access to recently added media (Movies, TV shows, Music Albums and Music Videos)
- Covers display for Movies, TV Shows, Music, Music Videos, Video Plugins and Files
- Find your medias with ease. (filter as you type)
- IMDB and WIKI button when available to get more details on movies, actors and artists
- Support TV Shows posters and banners
- Support resuming of medias
- Queue any media to playlist (music, music video, video file, video plugin sources)
- This app only works with XBMC Eden 11, Frodo 12 version. (Support for next generation XBMC Gotham is in works)
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake medias and all images / posters are © copyrighted by their respective owners.
IMPORTANT: For help and bug reports visit the xmote forum at:
You can get the current xbmc version at http://xbmc.org/download/
Emit allows you to stream videos, music and photos from PC/Mac/Linux directly to an Android device from your local Wi-Fi, remote Wi-Fi and 3G!
- Live encoding and streaming directly to your device. No need to wait for your video to encode entirely.
- Image gallery allows you to stream photos from your computer to your device
- Stream music (MP3) from your computer to your device
- Accessible from 3g or external wifi
- .srt subtitles
- mkv subtitles
- Switching between audio tracks in movie
- Recognizes DVD folders and displays by title
- Pre encoding videos and download them to the device for offline viewing.
- Download music from iTunes. Songs will be saved to: SD_Card/Emit/Music/Artist/Album/Song.mp3
Or go to https://www.emitapp.com.
If you have any problems, please contacts us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Some antivirus/internet security programs can wrongly detect server application as a security threat. Please add Emit desktop as a trusted application in such programs. This behavior was reported in some versions of Kaspersky Internet Security and BitDefender.
Keywords: itunes, air video, mp3 sync, video sync, plex, vlc direct, video streaming, emit, live encoding
스마트앱 포털에서 인증번호 4자리만 입력하면 간편하게 연동하여 사용할 수 있습니다.
리모컨 기능외에 터치패드를 이용한 포인터 컨트롤, 게임패드 등 다양한 기능들을 이용할 수 있습니다.
헬로tv 스마트앱의 티빙쇼, 인터넷, 팅보의 모험등 모든 서비스들에서 리모컨으로 사용이 가능합니다
< 검색 키워드 >
hellotv smart, 헬로tv, 헬로tv 리모콘, 스마트 티비, Smart tv ,스마트tv, CJ 헬로비전, CJ Hellovision, 씨제이 헬로비전, 헬로 티비, 티비
개발자 연락처 :
이메일 : email@example.com
티빙:1544-1973 / 헬로모바일:1688-1144 / 헬로tv,고객행복센터:1855-1000
서울시 마포구 월드컵북로 396 누리꿈스퀘어 비즈니스센터 10층
More from developer
By buying aMPdroid Pro you are supporting further development of aMPdroid.
Some of the highlights of aMPdroid:
* Stunning Remote Control section
* Browse your media in different views (poster, banner, thumbs, text)
* Stream your media to your Android phone (like AirVideo on iOS) with different quality profiles.
* Download your media to your SD card
* Select videos or music on your mobile and start them on your htpc
* Watch live tv and recordings
* Browse Tv Guide and schedule recordings
* Available in over 15 different languages (more coming soon)
Important: This app requires MediaPortal and background services installed to function properly. See http://code.google.com/p/a-mp-droid/ for more details.
If you have problems with setting up aMPdroid or MPExtended, please visit the MediaPortal forums, we have a very helpful community.