Medic52 is the app for ski patrol and ski patrollers to effectively collect incident data on the scene.
Manage all the incident information via the app, and push it up to Medic52 in realtime:
- Patient information
- Scene photos
- Record Witness Statements, collecting witness details
- Mechanism of Injury
- Patrollers involved
- Treatment provided, Drugs administered
- Referrals and Decline of Care
- Location using device GPS, time and date
- Patient Vitals (GCS,Heart Rate & Respirations, Pain score, spO2 and more)
Then you can manage your incidents on the web via https://app.medic52.com
The configuration of the fields and information collected can be customised for your resort, just let us know what you need.
Your ski patrol can manage an incident from the moment the patient reports it all the way through to reporting on activity for statistics and improving ski patrol risk management.
Get help, support and give feedback at http://help.medic52.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org tweet @medic52app