Medical Terminology: Search Words & Medical Vocabulary.
A quick Medical Terminology Reference app for all. App is complete OFFLINE and FREE. Medical Terminology app containing list of medical terms.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains dictionary of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- learn vocabulary and the definition with word search;
- medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- a very quick Search Word for Medical Terms;
- complete offline access for dictionary, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Medical Terminologies, Medical Vocabulary;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- find medical terms. learn words and further your education with your pocket thesaurus;
- unlimited Book Marks, search & learn;
- compatible with versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- quick search words, terms, phrases;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
If you liked the app, please write a good review and share link to the app with your friends.
The Dictionary contains a description such as: Anorexia, Abscess, Abduction,Abortionm,Abdominal,Sepsis,Edema,Acne,Apnea,Abscess,Glaucoma,Heart disease,Cancer,Chronic lower respiratory disease,Accidents, AMI: Acute myocardial infarction (heart attack),ALL: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, B-ALL: B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, FSH: Follicle stimulating hormone, A blood test for follicle stimulating hormone which is used to evaluate fertility in women, HAPE: High altitude pulmonary edema, HPS: Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome. A type of contagious, infectious disease transmitted by rats infected with the virus, IBS: Irritable bowel syndrome (A medical disease that involves the gastrointestinal tract.), IDDM: Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes., MDS: Myelo dysplastic syndrome, NBCCS: Nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome, PE: Pulmonary embolism. A type of blood clot in the lungs, SIDS: Sudden infant death syndrome, TSH: Thyroid stimulating hormone. A blood test for TSH is used to diagnose thyroid disease.