Test your medical decision-making skills in a risk-free environment; assess your clinical knowledge on the go or in your spare moments; learn about diseases in just a few minutes and apply these skills to your day-to-day practice!
Designed with busy healthcare providers in mind, Prognosis presents an engaging series of clinical scenarios which can be played in a few minutes, and serve to hone and expand one’s clinical skills and knowledge. After all, practice makes perfect!
Each of 1,500+ scenarios encompassing 30+ medical specialties can be played in minutes, and is accompanied by a concise yet comprehensive discussion of the diagnostic reasoning and key learning points.
The cases explored in this award winning app are based on the actual clinical experiences of 150+ specialists. They provide extremely useful practice material for physicians, medical students, academicians, and those sitting their professional licensure examinations alike.
New scenarios are released each week, often in keeping with global endemic and epidemic trends, to help you brush up on the clinical skills that are the need of the hour!
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".