Everyday, hundreds of new articles are published via pubmed or medical journals. All health care professionals and researchers need to stay up to date on these latest medical publications and topic reviews in order to optimize their daily work and research activities.
Medical Reads is designed to inform you about publications in your hot topics within minutes. You focus on your daily work or research, Medical Reads keeps you up to date.
* Our experts have prepared a feed catalogue for you. Easily select the feeds of your interest from our catalogue. The catalogue contains :
- A journal current issue and journal online first feeds
- A wide range of PubMed query feeds
* Add your custom feeds by just few clicks.
- For Pubmed, simply enter the words you want to search and touch the “create” button. i.e your hot topic keywords, name of researchers you follow, etc.
- For medical journals, enter the RSS link of the journal and touch the “create” button.
* Categorize your feeds as you wish and easily find them back.
* List the articles per journal/PubMed query or per category.
* BOOKMARK any article for reading it later on.
* CITATION MANAGEMENT for articles in PUBMED searches. These articles can be marked for citation and later on can be exported in ".ris" file format.
* SHARE articles with YOUR COLLEAGUES OR RESEARCH TEAM via Email, Whatsapp etc.
If you need support or want to report a bug, get in contact with us via email@example.com or @medicalreads.
PubMed is a registered trademark of the US National Library of Medicine. Medical Reads does not have or claim any affiliation with PubMed or US National Library of Medicine.