Bayer’s myBETAapp™ can help support your treatment experience.
myBETAapp™ is designed to assist you with managing your injections. It allows you to record your injection information manually or by connecting with the BETACONNECT™ autoinjector.
The app can only be used by patients who are at least 18 years old and have been prescribed Bayer’s treatment for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
Please use these URLs to access the Important Safety Information, Full Prescribing Information, BETACONNECT™ Instructions For Use (IFU), and myBETAapp™ Instructions For Use (IFU).
• Important Safety Information: www.betaseronISI.com
• Prescribing Information: www.betaseronPI.com
• BETACONNECT™ IFU: www.betaconnectIFU.com
• myBETAapp™ IFU: www.myBETAappIFU.com
myBETAapp™ includes the following features and functions:
1. Displays scheduled injections according to the injection routine (i.e. one injection every other day).
2. Displays recommended injection sites on the body, based on the recommended injection site rotation (injection sites are based on the standard rotation scheme).
3. Displays a monthly calendar of scheduled and recorded injections.
4. Connects with the BETACONNECT™ autoinjector via Bluetooth® technology to transfer injection data recorded with the BETACONNECT™ autoinjector.
5. Sends reminders to you*.
6. Records indicators of health and wellness and summarizes the information in a chart. (This feature is not available in all countries.)
7. Allows you to share your information†, including details of your injections, with your BETA Nurse or healthcare team if you opt to do so. (This feature is not available in all countries.)
8. Receives messages from your BETA Nurse. (This feature is not available in all countries.)
*The reminder is not synchronized with the reminder used in the BETACONNECT™ autoinjector. You may get reminders from both your BETACONNECT™ autoinjector and from myBETAapp™ at different times. Make sure that you only take your medication as prescribed by your physician.
†Healthcare professionals must have the BETACONNECT™ Navigator software and configure it properly, and a patient must have sharing enabled in myBETAapp for HCPs to obtain this information.
Bayer values your comments, questions and concerns posted on the App Store. As responding within the App Store is limited, please contact us directly at 1-844-351-5696. Please note that we will not provide any information about products. In case of questions regarding our products, please contact your physician or pharmacist. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
myBETAapp™ is not intended to offer or replace professional medical advice. If you have any questions regarding your RRMS treatment please contact your physician.
BAYER, the Bayer Cross, BETAPLUS and BETASERON are registered trademarks of Bayer. myBETAapp and BETACONNECT are trademarks of Bayer.