Bayer’s myBETAapp™ and BETACONNECT™ help to support your treatment experience.
Users of the previous version of the myBETAapp (downloaded prior to July 2017) will need to re-register the email and password from their old account before using those credentials to login to the new myBETAapp.
myBETAapp™ is designed to assist you with managing your injections. myBETAapp™ shall only be used by patients which are at least 18 years old and have been prescribed Bayer’s treatment for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. It provides you with tools to record injection information either manually entered or automatically by connecting with the BETACONNECT™ autoinjector.
Please see Important Safety Information, Full Prescribing Information, BETACONNECT™ Instructions For Use (IFU), and myBETAapp™ IFU:
Important Safety Information: www.betaseronISI.com
Prescribing Information: www.betaseronPI.com
BETACONNECT™ IFU: www.betaconnectIFU.com
myBETAapp™ IFU: www.myBETAappIFU.com
myBETAapp™ includes the following features and functions:
1. Display scheduled injections according to the injection routine, i.e., one injection every other day.
2. Display recommended injection sites on the body, based on the recommended injection site rotation (injection sites are based on the standard rotation scheme).
3. Display a monthly calendar of scheduled and recorded injections.
4. Connect the BETACONNECT™ autoinjector via Bluetooth and transfer injection data recorded with the BETACONNECT™ autoinjector.
5. Send reminders to you*.
6. Record indicators of health and wellness and summarize the information in a chart. (This feature is not available in all countries.)
7. Allow you to share your information, including details of your injections, with your BETA Nurse or healthcare team if you opt to do so. (This feature is not available in all countries.)
8. Receive messages from your BETA Nurse if you wish to do so. (This feature is not available in all countries.)
*The reminder is not synchronized with the reminder used in the BETACONNECT™ autoinjector. You may get reminders from both your BETACONNECT™ autoinjector and from myBETAapp™ at different times. Make sure that you only take your medication as prescribed by your physician.
Bayer values your comments, questions and concerns posted on the App Store. As responding within the App Store is limited please contact us directly at 1-844-351-5696. Please note that we will not provide any information about products. In case of questions regarding our products please contact your physician or pharmacist. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
myBETAapp™ is not intended to offer or replace professional medical advice. If you have any questions regarding your RRMS-treatment please contact your physician.
BAYER, the Bayer Cross and myBETAapp are trademarks of Bayer.