Confira o que o ECG trouxe para você:
✓ Guia de ECG prático e completo
✓ Mais de 75 exemplos de eletrocardiograma em alta resolução
✓ Compêndio objetivo de síndromes clínicas envolvendo ECG
✓ Uma seção introdutória, onde você aprenderá o básico do ECG
Esse aplicativo é um guia de consulta para médicos, enfermeiros, paramédicos, estudantes e outros profissionais da área da saúde, além de curiosos. Possui uma linguagem clara e objetiva, promovendo um excelente aprendizado e uma fotne de consulta rápida!
Os ECGs incluem:
• Ritmo sinusal normal
• Taquicardia Sinusal
• Bradicardia sinusal
• Flutter Atrial
• Fibrilação Atrial
• Bloqueio de 1 º Grau
• Bloqueio de 2 º Grau Wenckebach
• Bloqueio de 2 º Mobitz II
• Bloqueio de 3 º
• Wolff-Parkinson White (WPW)
• Ritmo de junção
• Taquicardia Ventricular
• Flutter Ventricular
• Fibrilação Ventricular
• Ritmo Idioventricular
• Torsade de Pointes
• Toxicidade por: Beta Bloqueador, Bloq. De Canal de Cálcio, Carbamazepina, Digoxina, Tricíclicos, Quetiapina
• Cardiomiopatias: Dilatada, hipertrófica, restritiva
• Guia Introdutório: Básico, Ritmo, Frequência, Condução, Eixo do Coração, Morfologia de onda P, QRS e segmento ST.
Compatível com todos os aparelhos Android!
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from heart arrhythmia
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of heart arrhythmia and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for heart arrhythmia
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from heart arrhythmia in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains heart arrhythmia diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
REQUIRES AN ALIVECOR HEART MONITOR, AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE U.S., AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, INDIA, IRELAND, NEW ZEALAND AND UK. COMPATIBLE WITH IOS AND MOST ANDROID DEVICES.
Anytime, Anywhere ECGs
Instantly capture ECGs and see your heart rate and rhythm, anywhere and anytime. No prescription needed.
FDA-cleared and shown to be highly accurate in published studies.
Detect a Serious Heart Condition in Your ECG
Instantly know if atrial fibrillation (AF), the most common heart rhythm disturbance and a leading cause of stroke, is detected in your ECG.
Peace of Mind
Know when your ECG is normal, with the FDA-cleared Normal Detector.
Share With Your Doctor
Easily share your results with your doctor using email, print, PDFs or the private web dashboard for medical professionals.
Better Understand Your Heart Health
Track your medications, symptoms like palpitations and shortness of breath, habits like caffeine or alcohol consumption, and activities like exercise or sleep.
Free ECG analysis report from a U.S. board-certified cardiologist on your first recording (U.S. only).
*The AliveECG app is currently available in English only and requires the AliveCor Heart Monitor, which attaches to your phone or tablet to record ECGs. The device is available for purchase in the US, Australia, India, Ireland, New Zealand and U.K .
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- NEW: Right ventricular hypertrophy criteria
- NEW: Drug reference with creatinine clearance toolbar
- NEW: Creatinine clearance calculator
- Pacing tricks: Para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban,
sotalol, apixaban and edoxaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- ICD in-hospital complication risk score
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculator
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Copy risk score results to the clipboard for pasting in reports
Categories: Medicine, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
EP Mobile is free, open source, and available under the
GNU GPL v3 license. Source code is at https://www.github.com/mannd/epmobile.
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
The Inference provided by the app is based on the following criteria:
Males : Below 431 msec
Females : Below 451 msec
Children : Below 441 msec
Males : 431 - 450 msec
Females : 451 - 470 msec
Children : 441 - 460 msec
Males : Above 450 msec
Females : Above 470 msec
Children : Above 460 msec
Detecting prolongation of QT interval is important for the identification of individuals at risk of life threatening arrhythmia.
This application has been verified and tested by a group of medical practitioners in UK.
The 'Cardiology Skills' application presents these 26 procedures: Electrocardiogram; Holter for arrhythmias and events; Ankle Brachial Index, arterial blood pressure monitoring; Stress Test, transthoracic echocardiography; electrical cardioversion; PSVT (vagal manoeuvres and adenosine); pacemaker; tilt test; Transesophageal Echocardiography; Stress Echo; cardiac magnetic resonance imaging; myocardial perfusion tomography or SPECT; Coronary CT Scan; Swan-Ganz; venous lines; arterial lines; intra-aortic balloon pump; thoracentesis; hypothermia; basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation; advanced cardiopulmonary resuscitation; pericardiocentesis; non-invasive mechanical ventilation; orotraqueal intubation.
For more information, see http://habilidadescardiologia.com