REQUIRES AN ALIVECOR HEART MONITOR, AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE U.S., AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, INDIA, IRELAND, NEW ZEALAND AND UK. COMPATIBLE WITH IOS AND MOST ANDROID DEVICES.
Anytime, Anywhere ECGs
Instantly capture ECGs and see your heart rate and rhythm, anywhere and anytime. No prescription needed.
FDA-cleared and shown to be highly accurate in published studies.
Detect a Serious Heart Condition in Your ECG
Instantly know if atrial fibrillation (AF), the most common heart rhythm disturbance and a leading cause of stroke, is detected in your ECG.
Peace of Mind
Know when your ECG is normal, with the FDA-cleared Normal Detector.
Share With Your Doctor
Easily share your results with your doctor using email, print, PDFs or the private web dashboard for medical professionals.
Better Understand Your Heart Health
Track your medications, symptoms like palpitations and shortness of breath, habits like caffeine or alcohol consumption, and activities like exercise or sleep.
Free ECG analysis report from a U.S. board-certified cardiologist on your first recording (U.S. only).
*The AliveECG app is currently available in English only and requires the AliveCor Heart Monitor, which attaches to your phone or tablet to record ECGs. The device is available for purchase in the US, Australia, India, Ireland, New Zealand and U.K .
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from heart arrhythmia
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of heart arrhythmia and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for heart arrhythmia
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from heart arrhythmia in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains heart arrhythmia diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- NEW: Right ventricular hypertrophy criteria
- NEW: Drug reference with creatinine clearance toolbar
- NEW: Creatinine clearance calculator
- Pacing tricks: Para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban,
sotalol, apixaban and edoxaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- ICD in-hospital complication risk score
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculator
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Copy risk score results to the clipboard for pasting in reports
Categories: Medicine, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
EP Mobile is free, open source, and available under the
GNU GPL v3 license. Source code is at https://www.github.com/mannd/epmobile.
Cálculo del riesgo cardiovascular
Estimación del filtrado glomerular
Cálculo del índice de masa corporal.
Cálculo del índice de superficie corporal
Criterios de Framingham
Clasificación funcional NYHA
TIMI Severidad de la angina según Canadia Cardiovascular Society
TIMI Risk Score para angina inestable e IAM sin elevación del ST
TIMI RIisk Score para AM con elevación del ST
Escala de riesgo hemorrágico en SCA Crusade
Clasificación hemodinámica KILLIP en el IAMEST
Cálculo del riesgo cardiovascular
Clasificación del riesgo cardiovascular
Tratamiento según riesgo cardiovascular y LDL
Objetivos de tratamiento LDL según riesgo
Síndrome de Brugada
Cálculo intervalo QT corregido (QTc) fórmula de Bazett
Síndrome del QT Corto
Síndrome del QT Largo
Fármacos para tratamiento de las taquicardias
Fármacos para tratamiento de las bradicardias
Tipo clínico de la FA
Escala de sangrado HASBLED
- Dr. Emiliano Fernández Obanza Windscheid
- Ing. Daniel Rivera Asenjo
- Dra. Monica Pardo Fresno
- Dr. Oscar Díaz Castro
Gracias por utilizar DECARDIO.
* a quick reference for identifying all common ECG findings, such as hypertrophy, AV conduction defects, arrythmias and more
* a concise summary of how to record and read an ECG and a standardised evalutation sheet
* scales of 2 x RR (25 mm/s and 50mm/s), plus amplitudes (mV), times and intervals(ms)
★★★★★ “A great app, one of the most complete I've ever seen in all category!! Worth the investment even for those who do not work in the ICU, it has a larger scope! I recommend!!” - Zeff2013
★★★★★ “The purpose of the application is to assist an intensive care physician. He fulfills that role very well. Of course it can still improve. It also helps the clinician in health center (…)” – Rodrigo Demarque
★★★★★ “Is getting better. “ – Daniel Guzman
Divided into practice sessions, according to the clinical approach, this application will make it easier the daily routine, the daily patient assessment with clinical and surgical intercurrences. Full content eBook:
• Treatment of heart disease, arrhythmias in the ICU and hemodynamic instability;
• Circulatory Shock Syndrome;
• Hemodynamic Monitoring;
• Inotropic and vasoactive agents.
• Respiratory failure;
• Mechanical ventilation and respiratory distress syndrome;
• Treatment of pulmonary diseases;
• Ventilatory support.
• Alterations in level of consciousness, coma and neuro-intensive approach;
• Neuro-intensive syndromes;
• Neuro-intensive support concepts.
• Nutritional Support for Critical Patients;
• Sedation and Analgesia;
• Procedures in Intensive Care;
• Electrolyte disturbances;
• Transfusion Therapy.
Have the most complete and decisive content for the diagnosis and sepsis treatment, updated by the most recent guidelines:
• Sepsis Protocol;
• Treatment of the main sites of infection in intensive care;
• Tracking of infectious focus;
• Preferential antibiotic for microbial agent;
• Full antimicrobials guide.
Practical issues of ICU:
• Nutritional Support in Critical Patient;
• Sedation and Analgesia;
• Intensive Care procedures;
• Electrolyte disorders;
• Coagulation disorders;
• Blood component guide;
• DVT prophylaxis;
• Ulcers prophylaxis;
• Transfusion Therapy;
• Post-operative approach;
• Brain death and organ donation;
• Cautions in intensive care.
The ICU Guide contains over 40 calculators, to facilitate patients evaluation with scores of diagnosis and prognosis, essential for care in the ICU.
The Intensive Care Guide contains the largest Bulário of antibiotics and drugs used in closed unit, including infusions, with easy access, search engine and calculating the weight of the patient.
Have the most complete application in intensive care. With this application you will be grounded and equipped with content and tools for good medical practice.
All with the PEBmed Apps quality, the largest company of doctors applications in Brazil. Made from doctors to doctors.
• Source of medical information: "Emergências Clínicas, MOURA E. C, JORGE B. A. L, LANZIERI P. G;. 1. ed., Editora Semiologia Médica, 2013; ISBN: 978-85-913510-1-5."*
NOTICE TO USERS: Due to problems with the misuse of the application on another platform, PEBmed does not allow the copy of the application to be made to the memory card. Sorry for the inconvenience, however, this attitude is based on the protection of content and quality of our applications.
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
Hemos diseñado esta aplicación para que puedas mantenerte en contacto permanente con nosotros. En ella encontraras todo el contenido de nuestros congresos, los documentos generados por la sección, los temas de nuestro blog y nuestras revisiones bibliográficas.
Tendrás acceso a los videos del congreso y todo el contenido multimedia.
Además podrás programar tus actividades con la sección y ponerte en contacto con nosotros.
La información contenida en éstos, se enfocan en proporcionar una ayuda práctica para la interpretación de los distintos trazados electrocardiográficos. Un ejemplo es el Primer Tema: ECG normal, donde se incluyen valores de Ondas, segmentos e intervalos del ECG, esquema de eje eléctrico, criterios de ritmo sinusal, etc. Todos contenidos básicos para leer un ECG, que se complementan con los siguientes temas incluidos en la aplicación. Destaca el apartado de Isquemia, donde se explica de forma sencilla los cambios electrocardiográficos y los distintos diagnósticos diferenciales.
Authors : Prof. Josef Kautzner, M.D., Ph.D., FESC, Petr Peichl M.D., Ph.D., Department of Cardiology, IKEM Prague, Czech Republicc
This is the lite/preview version of "CARDIO3® Atlas of Cardiac Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia" – reference/learning tool for cardiologists, internists and other physicians evaluating electrophysiology images and ECG.
- Lite version of this education tool has limited number of excellent quality EP cine/images
- Lite version requires Internet connection
- The database of samples at our server is regularly updated and extended
Feel free to visit our cardiology website WWW.CARDIO3.COM for support. In case of any issue we respond to your emails quickly at email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright © 2013 REKESh Comp Ltd.