It provides Patient Visit Record | Prescription | Billing | SMS Reminders | Service Provider | Accounts & Balancesheet | Reports | Task Management and more
And provides customization specific to Specialties like General Practice, Pediatrics, Ophthal (Eye), Dental, Homeo, Pet etc
Record appointments, contacts and medication information in this easy to use planner, that also offers useful tips and cancer information.
- Appointment planner
- Appointment related advice
- Medication organiser
- Appointment and medication reminders
- Contact list
When you’re living with cancer, it can be hard to keep track of everything that’s happening in your treatment and in your day-to-day life. The Macmillan’s My Organiser is a great new mobile app that can help you plan and record everything that’s important to you, from appointment times and contact details to reminders for when to take your medication.
Everything you need to remember can be stored safely and conveniently on your mobile device so that you can refer back to it whenever you need to or share it with healthcare professionals and carers.
My Organiser is the first planning tool that’s been designed exclusively to help people living with cancer take back control of their lives. It notifies you when appointments are coming up and links you to information and support to help you through your cancer journey.
Health Buddy hopes to promote a stronger sense of proactive involvement towards one’s own health and well being.
Health Tips, Videos & Promotions
• A collection of Health Tips and Advice for Men, Women and Children, updated weekly through written articles and Videos.
• Get early alerts of health related promotions by the SingHealth group.
Find a GP / Family Doctor
• Comprehensive list of GP clinics in Singapore, with location maps, opening hours and direct call function.
• Includes full listing of GPs across Singapore, with Opening Hours & Contact Details
Medical Conditions & Treatments
• A wide range of health conditions, including causes, signs and symptoms, treatment options, plus when and where to seek treatment, written by medical doctors and healthcare professionals across the SingHealth Group.
Specialties & Services
• SingHealth offers over 40 clinical specialties and sub-specialty services, through is institutions Singapore General Hospital, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, National Cancer Centre Singapore, National Dental Centre Singapore, National Heart Centre Singapore, National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore National Eye Centre and 9 SingHealth polyclinics.
• Users can read about the services available and call for an appointment directly. Directional maps are provided to enable users to locate the clinics easily within the hospital or national specialty centre.
Find a Specialist
• Users can view their doctor’s profile by searching the name of specialist, medical specialty or SingHealth Institution. Subspecialty expertise, resumes and photographs are also provided where available.
SingHealth Hospital / Centre
• Users can call to make an enquiry or appointment, view institution charges , and navigate around individual Hospitals /Centres using internal floor maps. Direct access to SingHealth polyclinic web cams and Queue Watch also available.
Health News & Events
• Users receive news updates and latest public events organized by SingHealth.
The app is compatible with these recommended requirements
- Supported Operating System: Android 2.3
- Processor: 1Ghz chipset
- Memory: 1GB RAM
The application is available in both Arabic and English. And provide all the means of social communication to enhance communication and participation by individuals.
No appointment needed , instant live chat with our Physicians. No waiting time.
Doctor Gratis is really free. No credit card needed, no payment, our services are free of charge !
Our free telemedecine platform is open 23/24 in week days, and 12/24 in the weekend. (Depending your time zone). Dokter Gratis
From the app, you can send photos and lab results to our Physicians if its can help to have the best advise.
Doctor gratis was founded for one basic reason. To provide the highest quality of healthcare to anyone in need, without the common restrictions of seeing a doctor. We give everyone in the world instant access to medicine, anywhere, anytime, for free.
We firmly believe that you shouldn't be denied the best quality of care because of insurance issues, financial hardships, geographical limitations or simply due to time restrictions. Doctor Gratis will revolutionize healthcare, and we aim to change the world!
We truly provide healthcare without borders and think contribution first
We have a global mission to improve access to healthcare for anyone in many countries.
Start your 100% free live chat with online doctors. Write about your symptoms and get reliable answers from our experts.
Doctor Gratis is a Mobile Health Chat App with Certified Physicians from around the World. With the Doctor Gratis App, it is now possible to carry your doctor with you!
Now you can chat instantly with Doctors speaking in English and its 100 % free of charge. ( PS: Soon it will be available in French)
Whether you're at work, home or on vacation… Getting care is just 2 clicks away.
Online doctor consultations have never been easier.
Do you want support our Initiative ?
The number of people using Doctor Gratis has exceeded our expectations, and as our user base grows so do our costs for keeping the service up and running smoothly.
Doctor Gratis is sustained only through our own pockets, some ads and through the generous support of donors like you. If you feel Doctor Gratis has saved you time and hassle, please consider making a small donation of $10, $25, $50 or whatever you can to help support this effort.
We see Doctor Gratis as a public service to the World Health community. We have volunteered our time and energy to build Doctor Gratis. All donations are used to offset operational and administrative costs so we can continue to keep Doctor Gratis free and open to all and open the service in others languages.
If you, your family, your friends, or your organization benefit from this service, please donate now to help sustain Doctor Gratis using this link : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4JV2LZ23MP9AN
Many thanks, and stay healthy!
Follow us on Twitter: @DoctorGratis
Doctor App is the application that provides all information for health and related services such as Doctor,Hospital,Medical Store etc.
- Find doctors near you based on your current location.
- Search for doctors based on their Speciality, Clinic name or Doctor name.
- Doctor information with Contact Details
- Hospital information with Contact Details
- Get Blood Bank information
- Home health,IVF Centers,Medical store details
- Emergency Contact Details
- Book your doctor's appointment by using our special " Book Appointment" feature
- Get Special News for Health and Medicine
- Visit Doctor App to get latest Job for your profile
- Contact for any emergency to our 24 * 7 helpline
- Medical Tourism support
You can select clinic specializing in:
- Share Doctor visiting card
- Spa & Wellness
- And many more.
The HAM Application also reduces/eliminates Waiting Times in Hospital Reception/ Waiting Room before Service Delivery.
The HAM Application makes Hospital and Clinic Visits seamless, which enable Patients and other Users have a more worthwhile experience with Service Delivery in Hospitals and clinics.
Patients can effectively plan their Hospital Visits, without spending undue amount of Time in the Hospital.
All Patients and other Hospital users need to do, is book their Clinic Appointments with the Hospital with the Hospital Appointment Manager, then visit the hospital as at when you selected to see the Doctor and other Healthcare Professionals.
It is developed by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore.
Users who download the app can do the following:
1) Use the GPS capability to locate available clinics nearby;
2) Identify and filter healthcare facilities by the services they provide;
3) View operating hours of respective clinics, if available;
4) Search for CDMP, CHAS, HAZE, ISP and PPC clinics;
5) Locate healthcare facilities by name, address or postal code;
6) Find healthcare professionals by name or place of practice;
7) Obtain phone numbers and addresses of healthcare facilities;
8) Call the selected clinic directly to make an appointment or enquiry;
9) View ‘live’ webcam images showing the waiting areas in the Polyclinics;
10) Use Augmented Reality to view the search results.
This service enables the user to research facility belonging to the Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through :
- Name of establishment
- Geographic coordinates
- Current user's whereabouts with distance keep him out of it
- leadership process to site a facility of the Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and of the current user's whereabouts
Just realized you need a blowout before your big event tonight? Want a manicure this afternoon? Need a massage right now? Let Beauty Now help you find the beauty appointments you need at the time and place you want.
Pampering yourself has never been easier!
• Smart search - Just pick your time and treatment. BeautyNow finds the best and most convenient location!
• Instant booking - Book your appointment in seconds right from the app!
• Tons of treatments - Highlights? Hot stone massages? Hydration facials? Yep! And so much more...
• Yelp reviews- Read reviews from people like you before booking your appointment.
Check out the blog at http://blog.bookbeautynow.com for more great beauty tips and honest opinions about popular products and services.
required by the common man in order to find right doctor at right location.
Information provided in the App:
1. Searches for Doctor based on your location and hospital.
2. email inquiry to any Fortis hospitals.
3. Search for doctor based on specialty.
4. Book an appointment with consulting doctor.
5. One touch Call to the hospitals.
6. Includes list of all Fortis Hospital's in India.
Patient Access is a service that lets you access your local GP services through your mobile.
Make life easier by getting access to your own 24-hour "receptionist"! No more waiting on the phone in queues, just use Patient Access to book/cancel your appointments, order repeat prescriptions, and message your practice.
You must have registered at a participating EMIS practice to use Patient Access. Around 1 in 4 GPs in the UK currently offer the Patient Access service.
With Patient Access, you can access your local GP services from home, work or on the move wherever you can connect to the internet. Because Patient Access is a 24 hour online service you can do this in your own time, day or night.
Make appointment bookings online or via the app - with calendar reminders and one touch cancellations, it couldn't be easier.
If your practice has turned these options on, With Patient Access, you will be able to:
• Book new appointments without having to phone.
• Cancel appointments you can't attend any more.
• View all appointments you have coming up.
• Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up.
• Change your address and contact details in seconds.
• Send a secure message to your practice.
Your local GP may not offer every Patient Access feature. Ask at your practice to find out which are available to you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU NEED TO HAVE AN EXISTING PATIENT ACCESS ACCOUNT TO USE THIS APP.
m.Carat main features:
- Know and monitor the degree of control of asthma and allergic rhinitis with CARAT - the Control of Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Test (optional syncronization with caratnetwork.org)
- Add your asthma/rhinitis medication and record medication use
- Set alarms to remind you when to take medications and other tasks such as medical appointments
- Keep a record of your symptoms, attacks, pulmunary function and healthcare use
- customizable access to information about asthma/rhinitis