Health Buddy hopes to promote a stronger sense of proactive involvement towards one’s own health and well being.
Health Tips, Videos & Promotions
• A collection of Health Tips and Advice for Men, Women and Children, updated weekly through written articles and Videos.
• Get early alerts of health related promotions by the SingHealth group.
Find a GP / Family Doctor
• Comprehensive list of GP clinics in Singapore, with location maps, opening hours and direct call function.
• Includes full listing of GPs across Singapore, with Opening Hours & Contact Details
Medical Conditions & Treatments
• A wide range of health conditions, including causes, signs and symptoms, treatment options, plus when and where to seek treatment, written by medical doctors and healthcare professionals across the SingHealth Group.
Specialties & Services
• SingHealth offers over 40 clinical specialties and sub-specialty services, through is institutions Singapore General Hospital, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, National Cancer Centre Singapore, National Dental Centre Singapore, National Heart Centre Singapore, National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore National Eye Centre and 9 SingHealth polyclinics.
• Users can read about the services available and call for an appointment directly. Directional maps are provided to enable users to locate the clinics easily within the hospital or national specialty centre.
Find a Specialist
• Users can view their doctor’s profile by searching the name of specialist, medical specialty or SingHealth Institution. Subspecialty expertise, resumes and photographs are also provided where available.
SingHealth Hospital / Centre
• Users can call to make an enquiry or appointment, view institution charges , and navigate around individual Hospitals /Centres using internal floor maps. Direct access to SingHealth polyclinic web cams and Queue Watch also available.
Health News & Events
• Users receive news updates and latest public events organized by SingHealth.
The app is compatible with these recommended requirements
- Supported Operating System: Android 2.3
- Processor: 1Ghz chipset
- Memory: 1GB RAM
It is developed by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore.
Users who download the app can do the following:
1) Use the GPS capability to locate available clinics nearby;
2) Identify and filter healthcare facilities by the services they provide;
3) View operating hours of respective clinics, if available;
4) Search for CDMP, CHAS, HAZE, ISP and PPC clinics;
5) Locate healthcare facilities by name, address or postal code;
6) Find healthcare professionals by name or place of practice;
7) Obtain phone numbers and addresses of healthcare facilities;
8) Call the selected clinic directly to make an appointment or enquiry;
9) View ‘live’ webcam images showing the waiting areas in the Polyclinics;
10) Use Augmented Reality to view the search results.
It is a powerful tool to enhance your chances of becoming pregnant. Full of scientifically proven studies, relaxation exercises, daily tips, a diary and a calender that helps you to control your treatment.
This and more is all included in this ALL-IN-ONE app.
IVF Coaching is a comprehensive app that provides information that is based on research and is aimed to reduce infertility related anxiety and depression, adds helpful coping skills and increases quality of life. Not only that, it is based on scientifically proven information on what will increase your chances of becoming pregnant. In the app you have information on the results of those studies and can click on a link to read the full text if you wish.
We are two health care professionals who are passionate about everything that has to do with infertility. Gyda Eyjolfsdottir, Ph.D., is a Psychologist who specializes in the psychosocial aspects of infertility and Berglind Birgisdottir, R.N. is a nurse who has extensively studied the biological aspects of infertility while undergoing IVF treatments herself. After 10 unsuccessful IVF treatments, she self-diagnosed her infertility problem and sought out the appropriate treatment and is now a mother. We have read extensively on infertility and are informed of the latest scientifically proven information which we update regularly and share with you in this app.
In the first section of the app you will find:
- Information about the IVF/FET/ Egg donor process.
- Reasons for infertility.
- Fertility tests. What tests are available and information on what they mean.
- What to have in mind when choosing an IVF clinic. You want to make sure the clinic meets your needs and knows how to help you with you problem.
- Helpful information based on studies on how you can enhance your chances of becoming pregnant before your IVF treatment starts. This way you maximize your chances of becoming pregnant.
- 5 Relaxation recordings with hypnotic suggestions, to prepare for egg retrieval, embryo transfer, two week wait, impact sperm production and more.
- The effects of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements on fertility.
- A list of pleasant activities you can select from, which may be helpful during the two week wait, or just in general.
- Questions and information you can talk to your doctor about if you have tried IVF before without success. Nobody is just repeatedly unlucky! Here you will find information about what may have gone wrong and what may be done to fix it, so you can have a successful treatment.
In the second section of the app you will find:
- A page where you select the type of treatment you are having. A calendar then calculates all your important dates for the treatment, which you can change if necessary. You can also add appointments to the calendar.
- Every day during your treatment you will receive a daily tip - some with general information, others based on the results of studies and/or clinical experience with helpful information on what is ahead, coping skills, communication, support, and what has been shown to increase chances of becoming pregnant.
- My diary where you can add diary entries.
In the third section of the app you will find:
- An option to make changes to the calendar.
- My diary entries.
- Cancel treatment in case something comes up. You can always start a new treatment in the app and use it again.
- Contact us or send us feedback.
We are certain you will find this app to be helpful and know that you will find the information in the app empowering so that you can make informed choices regarding your infertility treatment. Consult with your physician regarding the information you wish to use from this app and remember that you are responsible for your own treatment choices.
Takes into account your medical history
Using data from more than 144,000 cycles, this model is the most accurate available.
No other model predicts your chance of success with IVF taking into account your personal medical history.
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
This application contains huge collection of
*** health tips
*** nutrition tips
*** nutrition calculators
*** Home Remedies
*** Health Recipies
which helps to maintain and improve your health.
Many common health problems can be prevented or alleviated with a healthy diet and health practices.This application suggest you the right choice of food at the right time that your body needs.
Health tips and nutrition tips guide you how your daily diet and health practices should be ,in simple way.
Nutrition calculator includes BMI calculator,calorie calculator and Protein calculator for your easy analysis.Thus the application assist you as complete health and nutrition guide.
The application will be updated frequently.checkout for updates.
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
This workout has been defined by Brett Klika & Chris Jordan
You can see videos for each exercise here:
Mr. Jordan says : "The exercises should be performed in rapid succession, allowing 30 seconds for each, while, throughout, the intensity hovers at about an 8 on a discomfort scale of 1 to 10. Those seven minutes should be, in a word, unpleasant. The upside is, after seven minutes, you’re done."
- Free, Simple and lite
- animated graphics
- adjust the duration
- manage a log
- pause/resume/next/previous exercice
- Text-to-speech available
- lock screen timeout during routine
If you start, you should begin with a short time, and increase it, in the future.
Doing the workout will make you feel stronger, healthier, improve energy and control weight. Exercise benefits every part of the body. You don't need any equipment for the workout. Complete daily workout with log.
- Free and Simple
- Most common exercises
- Workout Log
- Set Reminder
- Difficulty levels
- Animation showing how to do each exercise
The daily workout routine contains push ups, jumping jacks, high knees, bench dips, lunge, squats, basic crunches, leg-up crunches, bicycle crunches and plank with leg lift.
If you don't train this is the perfect app for you. Get abdominal, lower and upper body muscles with this fitness app. Do it everyday to get fast results.
"Herbs For Health" -Why herbs in our diet...? Health benefits of herbs:
Herbs contain unique anti-oxidants, essential oils, vitamins, phyto-sterols and many other plants derived nutrient substances, which help equip our body to fight against germs, toxins and to boost immunity level. Herbs are, in fact, medicines in smaller dosages.
"Herbs For Health" is unique application that give information about all important Herbs that we can use on daily basis , so that we can live healthy.
"Herbs For Health" By using this application you can know the herbs importance and can use according to this.
Healthy herbs have long held an important place in our wellness. Prized since ancient times, and today we even more depend on them to purify our body, mind, and soul!
Of course, we all use herbal parts in our daily lives, one way or the other, whether for their fragrance, for their healing power, or in lovely recipes. Herbal benefits are many; be it for spiritual reasons or to spice up your taste buds, or as a home remedy for ailments like cold, or sore throat... herbs are handy for each need!
Herbs are a great addition to food, not just because, they add special flavor and spicy taste to our food, but also they contain many anti-microbial substances that help keep our food protected from these agents. Healthy herbs are used in small amounts while preparing recipes; actually, they provide flavor rather than substance to food
* Daily Aasan
* Approx 50 yoga videos
* Rich information
* Share tips with your friends
* Change the theme of app according to you
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Enable "Background Plus Mode" for phones that won't count steps when the screen is locked. (This may use slightly more battery)
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
-Login with Facebook to find friends faster, or anonymously for more privacy
-Works with friends on Android and iPhone
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
-Connect with, motivate and support other users working on the same habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Weight and BMI tracking so you can see your most important health vitals in a single location, with a simple, clear dashboard and trend analytics
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account. Just authorize Pacer to connect to your MyFitnessPal account, and as long as Pacer is running, your data will also appear in MyFitnessPal without any extra effort.
-Based on science: track your metrics against standards provided by the World Health Organization and President’s Fitness Council.
Best of all, Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. So before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
And remember, stay active!
m.Carat main features:
- Know and monitor the degree of control of asthma and allergic rhinitis with CARAT - the Control of Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Test (optional syncronization with caratnetwork.org)
- Add your asthma/rhinitis medication and record medication use
- Set alarms to remind you when to take medications and other tasks such as medical appointments
- Keep a record of your symptoms, attacks, pulmunary function and healthcare use
- customizable access to information about asthma/rhinitis