Get it! Simple great interface, all you need from calculators. But, it keeps popping a msg that I should buy the app and after some time my favorite formulas disappear. For these reasons it needs a minor update. Otherwise great.
I had rate it 5 stars... i am lowering them to 3 stars bc the app keeps asking me to buy it.the app cant find my licence. Ill give five stars if they fix that bug
Mediquations Works well on my android phone. Was working on my Samsung android tablet then stopped working, despite removing and re-installing. Advised support, one query for more information, heard nothing since.
Good but.. It still needs some improvements.. For example I can't change the unit of the results.. (eg.: corrected calcium can't change it to mmole/l)
Great App and Has it All so far is good
No new updates for years The times are changing, but it send like this app hasn't been updated for years.
This update features a significant interface update for Android 4.0 phones and tablets.
· New native tablet interface for Android Honeycomb tablets running 10" screens
· Verified support for Kindle Fire.
· Rewritten for Android 4.0 devices like the upcoming Galaxy Nexus.
· View "recent" equations in a separate tab.
· Supports Android system search. Search Mediquations using the "Google search bar" on your home screen.
· Minimized use of the Android "back" button
· New equation: HAS-BLED score
Clinical calculators & decision support tools for healthcare providers. Free!
OmniMedix: The simplest, most versatile, and easy to use med-math app out there!
App includes FREE Drug Guide, Clinical Consult and Medical Calculator for HCPs