Must Have App! Keeps getting better and better! "Until I get home" is a good option, but would also be nice to set custom snooze timers, ie number of minutes or time of day.
was a 5 until my phone needed reset and when i got the app again I no longer had the same setup nor could I have it without paying. Which was the original design to begin with so now forced to have the squares and lack of choice of tones now too guess its time to find a new app. I am very disappointed I had taken away from me what was once free.
Mr forgetful Love the app. The shaking bottle notification is great. Recording meds is great and recently helped me out.
It is just annoying enough to make me take my pills. This app is great.
It's okay There aren't many any fine tuning features that are stock with the app.
"Gandalf" med tone does not sound like gandalf. 1/5
- When taking your morning or afternoon meds, 'Take All' button was moved to the top, so it's not hit by mistake, as requested by many of you.
- Updates counter should be more accurate now and not bother you without reason.
- Have children that are younger than 18 years? Now you can set the correct year of birth in their profile. It was a bug that you couldn't do that of course.
- New birth control cycle schedule: 14+14.
- 3 new Medtones! We won't tell you which ones - go and check out.
Pill Box warns medicines schedules, guides the use, risks, alerts, shows prices