PRACTICE Premium is an integrated practice management & development platform that is released both for web and smart phones. Web version is www.medisensepractice.com and this version is a native mobile app.
With PRACTICE premium a doctor or a healthcare institution can create and manage their practice. In addition users can create their own followers network by adding other doctors/affiliates across the world to receive expertise requests. Here are few features.
1. As a Practice user, you will have a dedicated link that you can share with all the patients, affiliates who seek to get an appointment or an expertise request.
2. Patient information – Manage your patient’s medical profiling, Episodes, prescriptions, follow up dates. Simple users can maintain just the patient name & number where as users with complex needs can manage all the patient information. Try creating a prescription with a single click.
3. Appointments – Manage new & existing patient appointments.
4. Publish papers, articles, feeds that reaches all the practice standard users (who are medical students, GPs, junior doctors) added by you via mail, sms-link, through the app.
5. Expertise Request – Receive expertise requests from all the users on the platform and Share your views on the case. Users also have an option to chat with another user who has sent a case.
6. Prescription – You can create your own prescription template and add the same to a patient episode in one click.
7. Networking – Connect with Hospitals, Doctors, Diagnostics, Online pharmacies and other healthcare players across the world.
8. Data entered by you in the system is encrypted and is not shared with any third parties.
Note : With one click, you can send appointment link to the patients.
When you receive a case you will be intimated through the app, sms and email. Send responses via chat feature in the app to the referring doctor or to the patient directly.
Any questions you have regarding the same, visit www.medisensepractice.com or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7026646022